Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 61. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 02:09:56 PM
If the demand for Bitcoin increase on an exchange and as the supply is limited, the prices goes up.
If the demand is less and supply is higher then the prices will go down.
As different exchanges have different supply and demand equation so thats why the prices vary on different exchanges.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 07, 2017, 02:09:04 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
i sell bitcoin because sometimes i need for billings but
mostly i trade to altcoin so i can go trading,bitcoin will circulate
even your countryman always sell bitcoin,because thats the nature
of bitcoin.to help us on our need
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 02:02:53 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

People sell bitcoin so that they can have fiat, another thing is that most of the companies and small grocery stores don't accept bitcoin as a payment so the bitcoin holders are selling their bitcoins. And maybe others are also thinking that the bitcoin price may decrease so they're selling it when the value is high like today.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
December 07, 2017, 01:28:18 PM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
Yes when it comes with those businessman they think that they can easily make money from bitcoin, the price of bitcoin now is too far when they will sell today as if someones trying to sell right away when the bitcoin lrice is still increasing maybe they're too afraid to lose profit when they already saw that bitcoin price is too much for their expectation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 07, 2017, 01:07:37 PM
actually, there are many kind of reason for people sell bitcoins. people sell bitcoin make to profit or some personal needs to sell bitcoin etc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 12:55:58 PM
We have to ! Because when everyone hold unto their bitcoin no more coin will circulate in the market for others to buy then that might cause the drop in its price.

Exactly, that is the reason why we are working so hard to earn bitcoin so that we could have something to sell, and the money that we are going to get after we sold some of our bitcoin is the one that we are going to use on our daily expenses such us buying new clothes(if needed), groceries, and paying other bills in our houses, we have our own reasons to be honest.
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 12:54:22 PM
We have to ! Because when everyone hold unto their bitcoin no more coin will circulate in the market for others to buy then that might cause the drop in its price.

Exactly, that is the reason why we are working so hard to earn bitcoin so that we could have something to sell, and the money that we are going to get after we sold some of our bitcoin is the one that we are going to use on our daily expenses such us buying new clothes(if needed), groceries, and paying other bills in our houses, we have our own reasons to be honest.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 10:38:49 AM
for me they sell bitcoins because of it's price, but sometime's they sell bitcoins because they need it for their financial, because only bitcoin can help them fast for their needed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 10:38:43 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
December 07, 2017, 10:34:05 AM
Of course to earn profit. If we just keep the bitcoin we never know how long it will last. Anyway don't want to take a high risk. and then we never know what our government policy if they want they could to contain us from bitcoin.

Definitely.  Majority of us who are here because we wanted to have an earning.  I was able to have an additional income because of bitcoin.  And everytime that I need the money or I reached certain amount where I have to buy things for my family, I will sell all my bitcoins to have money.  So yes, basically we sell our bitcoins because we needs it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
December 07, 2017, 10:31:26 AM
people try earn bitcoin to make a better financial in life.
so if people sell bitcoin, i think they sell in any reason. some need money, for trading (to get profit by multiple their coin), for having fun, or maybe gambling. but most is for meet fulfill their need
I think most of them feel the price of bitcoin has risen very high and they have felt satisfied about their profitability, they do not want to continue to hold it, they want to convert it into cash for use in life reality. In addition, the next reason I think is that they are in an economic crisis, they are desperate and need money, the only thing they can do in this situation is they are forced to sell bitcoin their, and the last reason, maybe they do not have much faith in Bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin drops sharply, they often panic and sell their bitcoin right away.
Activity: 32
December 07, 2017, 10:29:00 AM
Markets are not full of people trying to maximize their risk adjusted profits. Some people like to gamble some people need to sell because they need cash etc. there are lots of reasons to sell bitcoins. And selling a small amount relative to your portfolio every time btc aths os not a bad strategy.
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 10:24:30 AM
For me, my reason is kinda similliar with yours.
Why i sell my bitcoin? First because my country banned bitcoin usage.
I can't use bitcoin to transact, so of course i can't spend or use my bitcoin.
So i need to sell it first and change it into my real money.
Also though the government don't banned bitcoin, there aren't any place for me to use my bitcoin though. So it's not really useful to hold my bitcoin, except the fact that i want to gain profit from holding. I prefer sell it if the price is high already and change it into real money so i can use it.
Activity: 67
December 07, 2017, 10:10:50 AM
In Normal case people who already own some bitcoin sell it because to make profits.
After all many people buy bitcoin for this reason , but sometimes there are cases where the price of Bitcoin suddenly falls down and the owner sells it in that panic to avoid lose.
There may be other reasons who why people sell bitcoin but I think these are some important ones.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
December 07, 2017, 10:09:04 AM
Of course to earn profit. If we just keep the bitcoin we never know how long it will last. Anyway don't want to take a high risk. and then we never know what our government policy if they want they could to contain us from bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 10:05:50 AM
One of the reason why some people and bitcoin users sell their bitcoin is to gain income but I think the best way to do is to keep than to sell it. As of now the price of bitcoin was totally become expensive and I think it will continue in the next year so that you muat hold or keep your bitcoin than to sell it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 07, 2017, 10:04:25 AM
Well, there may be mulitple reasons as to why someone needs to sell bitcoins. They may be in dire need of money due to bad loans or medical emergencies. They may be stupid to not foresee the future of bitcoin and sell whatever they have. I know a lot of times people did not think that bitcoin was going to take off and then they paid some bitcoin coz they did not have cash at that moment. Hence, it can be anything. It  may even be illegal in your country to transact in bitcoins. In my country the central reserve bank has issued an official warning against investing in bitcoins although this may not even impact people who have invested but eventual legislation may force a lot of people to sell their bitcoins. ;Smiley
Activity: 16
December 07, 2017, 10:00:46 AM
People sells bitcoin because they want to cash in their investment  profit, I think that it is practical in some sense but not entirely wise. I believe that bitcoin will continue to grow so I am still holding to my investment. I think that history proves that btc has only one way to go and it is upward.

You couldn't say that it is not entirely wise, because the reason why most of the people are selling their bitcoin is that they needed the money. Maybe you don't need the money that is why you could hold it as long as you wanted to. Also people sell their bitcoins to have their profits in the long run that they are holding their bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
December 07, 2017, 09:54:44 AM
Bitcoin is not only an asset but a means of payment like as fiat. So why not someone sell it in order to buy something if there aren't entrepreneurs where he can buy anything he needs?
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 07, 2017, 09:50:58 AM
A lot of people can't handle significant losses.   That's the nature of the market.    That's why the fatter cats keep getting fatter.  
Pages:
Jump to: