Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 60. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
December 08, 2017, 11:15:53 AM
I think mostly people sell to collect profit or because they need money. At least this is when I sell.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 08, 2017, 10:55:51 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
They sell because they want profits. They sell because they want to buy. I think mostly of bitcoin users use the style of buy and sell technique to get more higher profits than just to hold their bitcoins.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
December 08, 2017, 10:53:12 AM
People sell because their profit gain as more as their investment.They need it for emergency purposes.Others are they put it on a small business  other put in the bank and they invest it on the different icos

Other than profit, they have other need that must need to being fulfill with rush but it's their choice for selling bitcoin because they can do anything with their own bitcoin.
But one for sure, see bitcoin at the moment makes me to keep hold as long as possible !
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 10:52:54 AM
People sell bitcoin becuase one Bitcoin has a high value when the price is also high. They can get here a big profit and some experience of them are very nice feedback so many people will get interest here to invest and earn money for their future. Bitcoin can really help you financially and sustain yor daily needs.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 08, 2017, 10:49:11 AM
I sell my bitcoins when i alreade have the desired profit ! Most of the time I sell it when the downtrends has already started in the market ! when the market is cheap I'll buy mote bitcoins and sell it again some time in the future when I already hit the desired profit and they cycle just continue
One of the reason why they sell their bitcoin is to gain income and we all know that if you sell your bitcoin you could really get high income. However, I suggest you must hold your bitcoin than to sell it because as of now the price of bitcoin become expensive so that there is a chance that the price of bitcoin will become more expensive and may result to a high income.
Activity: 392
December 08, 2017, 10:44:22 AM
People sell because their profit gain as more as their investment.They need it for emergency purposes.Others are they put it on a small business  other put in the bank and they invest it on the different icos
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 08, 2017, 10:26:31 AM
People sell bitcoins usually because they need fiat money for their livings and for paying their bills. Otherwise the people who have high incomes from their jobs offline try to hold their bitcoins for the long term, because the price is going up quickly.
Yes this is the case. Most of the time when someone have bitcoins they are not making other way of earnings. Some are doing jobs but still they are not that much wealthy to ignore bitcoin assets only for trade. Whenever these people need some money they have to sell bitcoin and get fiat money so that they can easily fulfill their need. Don’t use this bitcoin unless much necessary need is three to be fulfilled.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 04:55:00 PM
I think the reason that people are selling their bitcoins is not as complicated as it seems it is that people just need money, and in the current situation I think people are just afraid that bitcoin might fall very much
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
December 07, 2017, 03:29:49 PM
People sell bitcoins usually because they need fiat money for their livings and for paying their bills. Otherwise the people who have high incomes from their jobs offline try to hold their bitcoins for the long term, because the price is going up quickly.
true , because a lot trader its not work offline , they just focus trading everyday , and bought some bitcoin for long term hold.
but different with me , im trading and working offline too , im just trying for increasing my monthly sallary by working offline + trading everyday.
bitcoin price is fluctuate , but now , have a lot changes with bitcoin price , this will reach more than $15k usd in this end year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 03:26:46 PM
A lot of the rationale they sell Bitcoin. Will they sell as a result of they have cash, They sell it initial of all is that the right to form a profit then exit back with a coffee value and sell it at high cost, The majority sell their coin is simply the those who would like it.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 03:26:30 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 03:22:45 PM
This increase in price allows for a short time to sell part of Bitcoin and cover all fiat investments in it. Thus, you are in a break-even position and the remainder of Bitcoin can safely be stored for many years.
i think it depends on your mind that what is your plan with bitcoin.may many people are selling their bitcoin due to some financial problem .and  also for profit if they think that this is the right time.but i think at the movement price is rising with the passage of time and knowledge with fundamental and technical analysis of trading, one can take advantage of the bitcoin price swings. The most essential rule is Buy near at the support level (blue line), and Sell at the resistance level (red line).
Activity: 448
Diagon
December 07, 2017, 03:17:54 PM
This increase in price allows for a short time to sell part of Bitcoin and cover all fiat investments in it. Thus, you are in a break-even position and the remainder of Bitcoin can safely be stored for many years.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 03:10:57 PM
In Normal case people who already own some bitcoin sell it because to make profits.
After all many people buy bitcoin for this reason , but sometimes there are cases where the price of Bitcoin suddenly falls down and the owner sells it in that panic to avoid lose.
There may be other reasons who why people sell bitcoin but I think these are some important ones.
I don’t really think so that anyone out of us invests in bitcoin for keeping it in his wallet for his entire life. They eventually want to have something profitable by their investment and because of this reason they sell their bitcoins at the time when they see the market price going up. In addition to this, you also need to sell your bitcoins as you need to have paper money in order to fulfil your needs and to feed your family.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
December 07, 2017, 03:10:32 PM
Every people have their different different situation to sell their bitcoin. I sell my bitcoin because now the time the price of bitcoin is very high and it reaches to approx $15000 . One month past the price of bitcoin is approx $9000 by comparing the price of bitcoin more people want to sell their bitcoin because to earn more money from the bitcoin . People sell their bitcoin for international trip with their family.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
December 07, 2017, 03:02:05 PM
Markets are not full of people trying to maximize their risk adjusted profits. Some people like to gamble some people need to sell because they need cash etc. there are lots of reasons to sell bitcoins. And selling a small amount relative to your portfolio every time btc aths os not a bad strategy.

Selling bitcoin is other way to use it in local currency. Some people sell because they have different purpose where it us going to and they need fiat for that. And because it has a high price that can give them profit where they can convert a little amount of bitcoin due to high exchange rate.
Activity: 602
December 07, 2017, 02:58:53 PM
To get something out of it. I mean, its like a treasure chest free to all. And by the way, we all need cash from time to time don't we.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
December 07, 2017, 02:51:26 PM
Selling Bitcoin is not bad actually. There are many people honestly I am also one of them that we do not want to risk about the market price so we said it taking all the profit we can but there are some other person in the world who believe that if we hold some amount of coin then it is going to get them higher profits and yes you are right. But that's taking risk with their money and not everyone can afford it yeah that makes everyone equal with their comfort zone in the economics
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 07, 2017, 02:43:06 PM
virtually any country forbids bitcoin because bitcoin is a serious threat to governments that impact major currencies especially the Dollar and the Euro. With the increasingly expensive bitcoin price then the currency will be destroyed. While some people take advantage of this situation to make a profit by selling bitcoin. Whereas the great potential of bitcoin is obvious, a healthier and more transparent world economy change with bitcoin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 02:38:34 PM
to win money with on high price or with fear because the value decreased
Pages:
Jump to: