Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 73. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 05:04:57 AM
What we must do with bitcoins if not selling? Bitcoins are Internet currency, and they should be sold or bought on them any goods or anything what u want to buy in Internet. Those who keeping bitcoins on their wallets and not selling them simply earn on it or they just waiting for that time when bitcoin course will grow and after some time they will sell bitcoins.This is business.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 04:59:30 AM
When investing in bitcoin, the most important thing for investors is profit. As compared to the past, now the price of bitcoin has increased lots of, when selling bitcoin, investors will be profitable. Therefore, many people have sold bitcoin.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 04:55:47 AM
a person sells bitcoin just to fix profits on the difference of buying and selling and then when there will be a correction to buy it again at a lower price! or for New Year's gifts Grin
Activity: 199
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
November 29, 2017, 04:55:32 AM
To fulfill our basic need to survive in this world, we need money. To get that money, it's our compulsion to sell bit coin. But it's my humble request to everyone, please avoid to sell bitcoin as much possible as. It's our future.
Activity: 87
November 29, 2017, 04:54:36 AM
As an investor selling bitcoins only means that I had already gained profit from my Investments. With the current value now I had gained a very good profit now that is one of the reason why people sell Bitcoins.
Activity: 266
November 29, 2017, 04:45:41 AM
In my experience why bitcoin is sold is because I really need money from the sale of bitcoin. I do that too because urgent, if I do not sell it then I run out of money.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
November 29, 2017, 04:22:14 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Well chances are true in our country can not use Bitcoin for payment, therefore we sell it more often and then move on to paper currency. And with it the potential of Bitcoin to grow to become more narrow.
But for me it is better to continue like this and we continue to collect as many coins as possible before there is a hard prohibition by our government.
Activity: 106
BITCOIN
November 29, 2017, 03:56:46 AM
Most people who sell bitcoin find it hard to buy back at the same price.Bitcoin should be firmly held,Selling at any time is unwise, even silly.I'll take my bitcoins until I get one million dollars.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 03:54:47 AM
When deposits to banks are no longer safe and convenient for withdrawals, btc becomes a safer investment channel. You can use it all over the world.
Political turmoil in the world, the risk of economic recession cycle 10 years and many other reasons. All will increase bitcoin price
Activity: 210
November 29, 2017, 03:32:45 AM
There are so many ways why people sell their bitcoin. So people have to need why their sell bitcoin because they have to pay for billing or shopping and many and as now the bitcoin price is so high and it has reached $ 10000 and many of those who bitcoiners are happy especially those investors, and bitcoin holders.
Activity: 89
November 29, 2017, 03:16:48 AM
Like gold bitcoins is an asset.People buy bitcoins and after having valuable profit they go for selling it.
Bitcoins is the source of digital trade people are doing their trade by using bitcoins as source of transaction or doing mining in bitcoins so when they get enough profit to satisfy their well they started selling and exchanging  or paper cashing all their bitcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 03:10:02 AM
Because we don't know what happening with Bitcoin in future. Some people don't have that much patience and they will decide to sell. 
Activity: 420
November 28, 2017, 09:14:55 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
simply because people needs money to buy anything and to live much better but actually i sell my bitcoins when i need like emergency like paying bills and paying debts sometimes i need to buy my bitcoin to give to my mom to buy some fooods. Smiley
Activity: 106
November 28, 2017, 09:02:38 PM
why people sell bitcoins... everyone want to sell the bitcoin bcos of the high price and to get money ...
Activity: 182
November 28, 2017, 12:20:09 PM
For me BTC is an investment. And right now BTC price is very high. If you need money it is the best time to sell bitcoin.
Some people are selling their bitcoin because they have bought these bitcoins in past like before 6 or 5 years so now according to them present rate is very high as compare to past time and they can get enough profit by selling now their coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
November 26, 2017, 07:40:29 PM
Everyone wants to sell their bitcoin when the value of the bitcoin is high but when the value of bitcoin is low they buy it to increase their bitcoin. Some people sell their bitcoin because they want profit. They want to produce money for their own to buy their daily needs, to  help their family for financial problem as well as they want to support their studying like paying tuition fee, for transportation, for other school matters. Also, many people  sell bitcoin for emergency.  I sell my bitcoin for different purpose to fullfil my demand. They do selling to increase profit and to used that profit in other business except doing bitcoin. I think one of the reason why they sell bitcoin is that bitcoin is the only one that help them to become successful individual and it is the  only job to earn more money. They trust in bitcoin and  I think that it defends on the person's situation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
November 26, 2017, 07:05:00 PM
Just like the concept of buying stocks/shares in the stock market or Philippine Stock Exchange. People selling the bitcoins to the other people to obtain more profit by adding a mark-up cost. Many people use this kind opportunity to gain more money if they know that bitcoin is in demand. They become the retailer for bitcoins that they will buy as much as they can and sell it for a higher price. Most of this jobs are called freelance broker.
Individuals essentially utilize bitcoins for guarding their cash for exchanging cash and furthermore for business that is the reason individuals offer there bitcoins to restore their cash back and furthermore with some benefit that is the reason on the off chance that you need to procure cash or needs to protect cash at that point change over it into bitcoins and after that offer it again at whatever point you need.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 01:21:40 AM
it seems very clear why some people sell their bitcoin if I notice because bitcoin values ​​grow when bitcoin prices grow will surely increase profits if they sell it other than that they also really need money for everyday purposes ... up !!! Above you say that your country prohibits the use of bitcoin? and it turns out that although bitcoin is prohibited in your country but bitcoin is still usable ... this is very useful information for me if it happens also in my country and I already feel safe for this.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
November 26, 2017, 12:26:38 AM
The main reason why people sell their bitcoins is simply because they need some cash in order to fulfill their necessities. But aside from that (because that was very obvious), they decide to sell their earnings if bitcoin's price got higher than before, they do this to maximize the profit they will receive. A big drop on bitcoin's price also forces the holders to sell their btc because they are threatened and scared that they will lose even more if they will not do.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
November 26, 2017, 12:21:53 AM
Bitcoin is a alternative of money so i think when people need money then sell bitcoin.
Yes agree to that some people need money so if i have bitcoin i think i will sell it too becuase we all know that bitcoin can we cash out it to buy our needs especially if my family needs money i do sell some of my bitcoin to withdraw it and give to them.
Pages:
Jump to: