Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 75. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 36
November 23, 2017, 07:45:18 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People sell their bitcoin bitcoin they need money. For what? Although money is not an individual's needs but it can help to purchase the needs of an individual for them to live in their daily lives. And helps them to fulfill their wants to.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
November 23, 2017, 07:41:52 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People sell their bitcoins because maybe they need money to buy anything or to pay debts and bills but if you hold your bitcoins its more good to hodl this because the value of bitcoin is continiously to increase so maybe someday you'll get a huge of money.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 07:40:38 AM
Selling and buying is the main source of trading and so as for online trading because people are doing their trade with selling and buying the BTC. When someone invest in crypt currency or buy some BTC so when its price goes up as we can seen in the present days that price has reached upto $8k so in such cases people go for its selling with return of handsome amount as their profit so people are doing their business with such activities in crypto.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 23, 2017, 07:33:33 AM
I agree that there is no legal framework for the use of Bitcoin and hence there might be some confusion while taking long-term investment into consideration. However, I do see the causes like panic selling, cash requirement and non-user-friendly market environment for increase in the sell orders. We should accept these things especially when we are going through the developing phase because the amount of volatility is high in this period as compared to that of post-development period and not everyone can digest the changes or comfortable in the wild environment that takes place during the transformation.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 06:47:23 AM
It will come more saling at 10k price next year, so those who sale now is really too early and lose the most profit as well.
But somebody hold somebody sale, there should be all reasonable in the investment world. come down, and just be youself..
I agree with you, no way, I need to eat, had to sell a small part of bitcoin for cash, at least I can eat two breads and a glass of water, ha ha.
However, I feel that if not forced to sell, anyone should avoid selling Bitcoin and your trusted altcoin, which may be your only chance of making a fortune, unless it has affected your life.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 06:45:33 AM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
Personally I sell my Bitcoin to invest in business and for emergency purposes. Just in case that something happens I have sources to depend on. Also I sell to have my monthly salary and to support the needs of my family and personally.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 06:44:31 AM

There are so many reasons to sell their bitcoin. Just like if we need an expense that must be paid for money. Then sometimes the others sell it to earn huge amounts. They will sell them and buy them again. Until they earn a great deal. They bought them invested, they invested in campaigns and other allowances for their accumulated or earned money. There are so many reasons and I can not say the others, because we have different thoughts and views Smiley. I just say it is better to sell it than to keep it  Wink.
i think that people sell bitcoin because they need money and by selling their bitcoins they get a lot of money because of the high value.
Some people are just scared that the value will go down but i don't think that will happen.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 23, 2017, 06:37:28 AM

There are so many reasons to sell their bitcoin. Just like if we need an expense that must be paid for money. Then sometimes the others sell it to earn huge amounts. They will sell them and buy them again. Until they earn a great deal. They bought them invested, they invested in campaigns and other allowances for their accumulated or earned money. There are so many reasons and I can not say the others, because we have different thoughts and views Smiley. I just say it is better to sell it than to keep it  Wink.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 23, 2017, 06:35:23 AM
It will come more saling at 10k price next year, so those who sale now is really too early and lose the most profit as well.
But somebody hold somebody sale, there should be all reasonable in the investment world. come down, and just be youself..
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
November 23, 2017, 06:29:05 AM

They sell it because they prefer to raise their money that they collect. Until they reach the accumulation high price of 1 bitcoin. It's really worth it if you've got 1 bitcoin after you've sold a high price. Many have been successful in life because of selling, buying and dealing with bitcoin. Hopefully the bitcoin value will increase so much that it can help people who are very in need of Smiley
Activity: 87
November 23, 2017, 06:18:10 AM
Most people are selling their coins because they can see the profit they can make if they hold it long. Sometimes people also need some money they will sell their coins.

I will sell mine when the time is right and if bitcoin is very high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 06:07:05 AM
       Because they need cash money to buy their needs,for payments ,or they want to invest in a real property.Maybe they also think they need to sell bitcoin as the price is high.

Yes, many people need cash. Now in many countries it is impossible to buy the necessary things with the help of bitcoin and people are simply forced to sell coins to provide for their family.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 22, 2017, 01:51:40 PM
People start selling bitcoins because the profit they are getting by selling it is probably high or it is really high. The price of bitcoin is still significantly rising and they are taking the chance to sell it at a high price. Some people only holds or HODL the bitcoin for a long time and wait for the right time to sell it.

This is true.  I am holding my bitcoins because I am waiting for the right time, which is having a good value or it will be priced good, before I sell them.  Some sell their bitcoins, because just like me they have a target amount.  Some just need money in an instant that is why they are selling it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 01:50:41 PM
Everyone needs money, just like bitcoin users who sometimes sell bitcoins to make money. They think bitcoin has not been fully used in society as a means of payment. Because of that then some people who have bitcoin sell it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 22, 2017, 01:46:48 PM
People start selling bitcoins because the profit they are getting by selling it is probably high or it is really high. The price of bitcoin is still significantly rising and they are taking the chance to sell it at a high price. Some people only holds or HODL the bitcoin for a long time and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 22, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

people sell bitcoins because they need money or just become impatient and wary in case bitcoins market continues to fall they made their choice to cut their loss and prevent it to increase further more. But nonetheless most people who sells their coins are just people who need it, if not then I'm sure they will continue to hold and wait for a better chance to sell their bitcoins and earn more profits.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
November 22, 2017, 01:11:17 PM
Why people sell the bitcoins ? Actully its all depends on the situation.Most of people sell the bitcoin to get some profit like they buy the bitocin at low price and sell it at high. And some people sell it due to the fork. Any fork can damage the price and fall the value of coins. So People sell btc because the afraid of fork that fall the price.A nd there's another possibility that makes peoples to sell there btc which is emergency many people sell the bitcoin when they want money urgently or in emergency case
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 22, 2017, 09:23:32 AM
Why people sell bitcoin? That's an interesting question. You know that Bitcoin is great for investment. When someone gets the appropriate price then he will sell it. It aims to obtain the expected benefits.
As humans  we all have a needs that can really be provided in order for us to live or to be alive the most important is food ,shelter,clothing etc.i believe that people sell bitcoin because  of the needs .that was really importand .i think some or maybe many of us here sell bitcoin for good or to provide thing that is commonly needed in our human body to survive.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 09:21:00 AM
to get profit.
people around here earn bitcoin to add their financial. and they can multiple bitcoin by buy and sell bitcoin
Activity: 490
November 22, 2017, 09:17:35 AM
Why people sell bitcoin? That's an interesting question. You know that Bitcoin is great for investment. When someone gets the appropriate price then he will sell it. It aims to obtain the expected benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: