Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 68. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
December 04, 2017, 04:24:02 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

I think the obvious reason would be they need the money or have achieve their goal already. Most people do not want to take further risk and its a good attitude when it comes to gambling, though its different from bitcoin investment I think it is reasonable for them to sell it based on their own earning goal. Though I would also perfer to hold it and keep it up until it somehow reach a tremendous amount.
Activity: 252
December 04, 2017, 04:01:23 PM
Some people think, bitcoin doing a gambling with us.they think bitcoin investment is gambling. maybe they don't know about bitcoin old history.Then they want to as soon as possible sell bitcoin and take money on hand.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 03:57:48 PM
Answer for this question is just simple to earn or increase an individuals profit .
If a person sells his Bitcoin to another person or group then they will have an advantage of increasing their profit.
I insist to have a proper study or make a graph or proper plan to bring financial increment in one's own account and think once before selling your Bitcoin.
Activity: 161
December 04, 2017, 03:31:20 PM
if u buying at $8000 and the price reach $9000 after a month some people will sell because they profit already/need the money...some hold because they think price can increase in nearest time
Activity: 336
December 04, 2017, 03:28:41 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Bitcoin trade can open new and better opportunities especially to people like us who is inclined to these things. I really wish that all governments will soon see the great potential of cryptocurrency to our economy. But for now, it is also good to keep some bitcoin for a long term investment to secure your finance in the future.
Activity: 168
December 04, 2017, 03:27:26 PM
Actually, now is a dangerous situation with Bitcoin. Day,week candles are vertical, rsi is off scale. The big correction is coming Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 03:24:10 PM
Why do people sell bitcoin?
there are two answers; First, people sell bitcoin to benefit from bitcoin trade. Second, people who sell bitcoin definitely have an urgent economic need. But the majority of people who sell bitcoin for want of profit.
Activity: 73
December 04, 2017, 03:20:04 PM
Its important to take profits from time to time, you never know what tomorrow is all about. And above all, diversify your investments...
Activity: 79
December 04, 2017, 03:19:41 PM
a lot of the reason they sell bitcoin. can they sell because they need money, they sell it first of all is the right to make a profit and then buy it back with a low price and sell it at high prices, most people sell their coin is only the people who need it
Activity: 280
December 04, 2017, 03:19:04 PM
if they need money of course they will sell there bitcoin. I believe people tend to sell their bitcoin because of a very obvious reason: it is to earn and gain money instantly because it might be their own way or strategic way of gathering their funds to sustain their needs and wants.
Activity: 490
December 04, 2017, 03:04:09 PM
Its sad to hear that your country forbids the opportunity on bitcoin. I think the average bitcoiner that holds and sells is 25/75 ,  75 in favor to those who hold. People sell their bitcoins in many reasons like paying bills, buying some leisures, converting into fiat to have cash buffers and many more.
The all are investors and you can also sell bitcoin if you need it for your daily expanse because bitcoin can be used for different things such as for mining, trading, investment and also for buying this but those who are selling bitcoin in large quantity so there is no doubt that they want to earn and after selling bitcoin with high price they can make their money double so that’s the only reason that people are selling bitcoin.
Activity: 27
December 04, 2017, 11:40:23 AM
Many of the investors are doing the sell high, buy low tactic i guess  Roll Eyes
I tried once, but failed big time Sad

Activity: 44
December 04, 2017, 11:39:07 AM
People can use bitcoin in many ways. They sell it for their own needs. They can earn their livelihood by selling bitcoin, sometime they use it for financial problem. They can buy something .when people think it is a best time of bitcoin to sell they sell it for profit.
Activity: 169
Vite
December 04, 2017, 11:34:49 AM
If it was me, I would also sell bitcoin to invest in eth. bitcoin is quite risk, and I'm not familiar with the risk...That's why I sell Bitcoin Undecided Undecided
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 10:46:10 AM

People, even those, who are involved into the world of crypto for a long time, sell Bitcoins as they are scared by the rapid growth of BTC. They suspect it is a trick, and very soon Bitcoin can fall down. Another reason maybe a simple need for fiat money.

I genuinely believe that selling at the right time is best thing to do instead of holding it too long and you can hold some coins for future but you should also sell a part of it when price is really high and you are making profits from it as you never know where price will go in future so if you don't sell it then you are likely to make loss from it.
I think the reason why people hold bitcoin until the future is certainly because they are waiting for the right time to sell? I think though the future is still a mystery but the development of bitcoin and the growth of users from different parts of the world ensures bitcoin prices will be much higher due to demand factor change prices. so logically holding until the future will certainly provide benefits right ?
Activity: 347
December 04, 2017, 08:37:10 AM

I think they sell their bitcoun because they need money. They sell it because they want to buy something that they need or there's an emergency so that they sell it easily. I think no one can sell their bitcoin without a valid reason because it's hard to have a bitcoin.
Activity: 37
December 04, 2017, 08:27:01 AM
Some people are selling their bitcoin because as an investment they already made profit out of it and already contented on current place but some just sell their bitcoins not because they are in huge profit already but they need money to spend in their living and can't be done directly using btc so they sell btc to get fiat money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 04, 2017, 04:09:21 AM
People sell bitcoin to buy more bitcoin as it is a source of investment.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 04, 2017, 03:09:03 AM
In a ideal situation where you have enough cash you get from non bitcoin resources, then I suggest that you hold your bitcoin for a long term investment. People sells bitcoin when they need hard cash to pay or buy something. Another reason is they are afraid that bitcoin prices might drop so they are saving their profit and converting it to cash.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 04, 2017, 02:58:38 AM
Just like with stocks.   I like to see some return on investment realized (made tangible), not just on paper.    That way, it's not a big deal when the market dips, as you have been taking profits the whole way.   People who hold only, the ones I have met, seem to be mostly nervous and jittery all the time because they know they can wake up with  -$xxxxx (or +) loss or gain overnight, and it doesn't really seem like they are remembering the most important thing... to be happy.
Pages:
Jump to: