Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 79. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 06:17:44 AM
People use the corrections periods to sell high and buy the dip, increasing their number of bitcoins. In the same time do not forget there is a whole altcurrency market, even more volatile where people are looking for the unicorns - 10x, 100x returns. They switch from BTC to other currencies and back.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 06:04:44 AM
they sell their bitcoins because number one reason is they need the money ,second they are not have patience to hold their current holding bitcoins . thats my personal opinion.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 18, 2017, 06:04:09 AM
 They need to cash out money from bitcoin to be use for buying their needs. If they dont sell how can they use their bitcoin if they always keeping it and also not using it for envestment. And people also sell bitcoin because of a higher exchange rate of it in terms of currency.
People sell bitcoin for good we as human has our different kinds of needs and satisfaction we are here to gain not to hold bitcoin forever and ever untill we are getting old no not really nescesarry to hold it .maybe if the price will be now profitable then we can grab the opportunity to do selling to make more profit i really do believe  that it really required understanding the price will always turning like a wheel of hope and sometimes our profitable time may come so be it grab all the opportunity for good.
Well said! mate !you are a great artist.you got it all, in holding bitcoin we really need also get update on the price so then we can really think about the capital and the gain that we might get by the present price of the day  and if it is really enoughf price to gain base on the capital .maybe we should sell it all right away who known on the next time around bitcoin will go down and by then we loose.we already know that the price is instable and it is always depend on you.make it all buy your self maybe you are lucky  we dont know our own disteny of gaining.
well i agree on that sometimes people really didnt even know waht is goin on on thie ways of gaining life can be more practical each day if you want to gain more profit then learn hhow to make profit i believe that selling bitcoin is only for good reason maybe you dont have to wait for the another rising of price if we can gain this time .i believe that bitcoin is unstable same with our profit on doing it. Sometimes we all can see that it is reall
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 05:51:34 AM
 They need to cash out money from bitcoin to be use for buying their needs. If they dont sell how can they use their bitcoin if they always keeping it and also not using it for envestment. And people also sell bitcoin because of a higher exchange rate of it in terms of currency.
People sell bitcoin for good we as human has our different kinds of needs and satisfaction we are here to gain not to hold bitcoin forever and ever untill we are getting old no not really nescesarry to hold it .maybe if the price will be now profitable then we can grab the opportunity to do selling to make more profit i really do believe  that it really required understanding the price will always turning like a wheel of hope and sometimes our profitable time may come so be it grab all the opportunity for good.
Well said! mate !you are a great artist.you got it all, in holding bitcoin we really need also get update on the price so then we can really think about the capital and the gain that we might get by the present price of the day  and if it is really enoughf price to gain base on the capital .maybe we should sell it all right away who known on the next time around bitcoin will go down and by then we loose.we already know that the price is instable and it is always depend on you.make it all buy your self maybe you are lucky  we dont know our own disteny of gaining.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 05:29:03 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
November 18, 2017, 05:21:05 AM
Activity: 14
November 18, 2017, 05:14:12 AM
Why we sell bitcoin? Why we sell daily used thing like a second hand phone, a laptop etc. cause when you want something more or something you like you try to buy it or sold the old one and making a little profit or without a profit. You sell bitcoines on the current market price and when you get some hard money you try to bye more bitcoines when the bitcoin price get down. Some time you sell bitcoines cause you need some physical cash and you don't have a place, shop or any department that can accept bitcoin.
Activity: 23
November 18, 2017, 05:11:15 AM
People can sell bitcoin depend on their own needs,sometimes investors sell when bitcoin cost reach their target.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
November 18, 2017, 05:10:09 AM
        People sell bitcoin because they need money in their own purpose or they sell because of the high value of bitcoin in order to earn more profit.

Yes i agree, that's the reason why people sell their bitcoin because they need money or the value going down. But for me the reason why i sell bitcoin because i want to gain my profit and buy again another coin or altcaoin.
Activity: 630
November 18, 2017, 05:04:30 AM
People sell they bitcoins because they need money..
They have to sell bitcoin because the price starting to dropped out.  Yeah sometime we need to sell bitcoin for our daily need too.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 05:01:41 AM
People sell they bitcoins because they need money..
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
November 18, 2017, 05:00:53 AM
There are lots of reasons why people sell their Bitcoins. One reason is that they already gained profit from it and they wanted to sell it to claim the profits. Maybe they bought it on a cheaper price and Bitcoin suddenly pump. Another reason is maybe they are afraid that Bitcoin might crash because there is a bad news about it. A good example is when Jamie Dimon said that Bitcoin is fraud. Many investors immediately sold their bitcoin that time.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2017, 05:00:16 AM
People sell bitcoins because they want to help people who have nothing to invest and for them to make profit.
Activity: 14
November 18, 2017, 04:57:30 AM
To buy again of course. People try to exchange BTC which generally ends with a fail as BTC always grows Smiley
Activity: 35
November 18, 2017, 04:55:17 AM
I think that they simply ready to get profit from it. They also can invest it in something more profitable
Activity: 28
November 18, 2017, 04:53:31 AM
It depends on why he was purchased. If for investment, you can hold and wait for the price increase, while of course you can sell a part. If only for the purpose of earning.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 18, 2017, 04:52:52 AM
Of course there is more than just selling bitcoin.
-- some sell because they badly needed the money
--some sell because prices are high and they are predicting a decrease to buy more bitcoin.
--some becomes afraid and panic sell.
--some are for profit reasons only.
--for payment purposes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 18, 2017, 04:49:03 AM
Most of the time we need money to buy things that we need everyday so i think one of the reason why some people sell their bitcoin because they have no choice tosell it especially if the only source of their income is bitcoin.
I think most of bitcoin users are speculative investors, so they become day trader. They buy and sell bitcoin to grow their amount of bitcoin. That is my opinion, but bitcoin too worth to spend, I preffer like to hold my bitcoin and wait the price increase.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 18, 2017, 04:48:33 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
Of course they sell bitcoin to gain profit. After buying it for an small amount, selling it in a high amount is the best way to earn from it. But if I choose to sell and to hold. I will hold my bitcoin but as of now I don't have enough sources of income, so I choose to convert by bitcoin into fiat so I can use it in our everyday needs.
Activity: 28
November 18, 2017, 04:47:37 AM
Many people are investing in Bitcoin. Therefore, Bitcoins are sold basically if a person needs money or simply if the current price suits him to sell out.
Pages:
Jump to: