Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 25. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

Among the main reasons for this situation - they just want to create their own currency, attract money and become rich. But I'm glad that there remain many who want to create a real and useful technology.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
There are many reasons I think.
In my opinion first of all they want to make a lot of money by this way. Secondary It's very nice way to introduce your product in the crypto world. And at least it's  easy to get sponsors for your startup(Product) here by this way from all over the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Creating a personal coin is a great aspect of future tokenized economy, where you can employ a spesialist by buying his personal coins.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
First: to earn, second: to promote the project of an existing business related to cryptocurrency, in order to attract more users to the system.
Activity: 378
Many of them just need big money for a relatively small job. Although I'm glad that some developers really want to prepare a useful technology.
Activity: 378
I think they just want to attract investors' money. But I want to believe that some of them really dream of developing and implementing useful technology.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
The principle as in any business: you can not invest yourself, better then create-it will be easier to understand all the system. In addition, it is easier to earn more money than the usual purchase.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
There are only a few coins that really cost money and have a technological base. Or they can manipulate the price and create a vision of a successful project, time will tell.
Activity: 364
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
Do you really think it's a waste of time on their part? You can create a coin today with minimal expense. But when they place it out on the market with all the promotions and people starts buying into it, just imagine how much these people make! A lot! So to answer your question, it's pretty obvious, they just wanna earn quick bucks!
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
They are mostly planning on getting into the cryptocurrency market because it is getting quite popular at the moment, they don't even worry about bringing new ideas or at least being honest with the public.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Because a lot of people want to earn a lot of money quickly,whether it's by good way or by tricking people. It is not uncommon a lot of project ICO ended a scam because it is the main objective party developers is not the success of the project but success get money from investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
they want to make money and deceive us. that's why so many scams lately.
Making money is what most people on this forum want to do. Just stay doing what you are doing and make the money you want.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Because if they create their own money they can be rich. They want to create their own digital money to be rich soon. They want to make more money by creating their own money. Many people are making money on ICO projects. It should be an arrangement for the ICO sector.
Activity: 85
People create their own coins because they want to make profit, fund a project and become millionaires. Of these coins disappeared immediately they are placed in the hands of the public.These are scams, while are genuine projects. Above all the consideration has been money.
Activity: 98
Many times it's because they don't see designs or details that they would like those coins to have and sometimes it's complicated to do that in the current state of the currency and the devs don't listen, so they go and create their own currency, I also think they want a piece of the cake, as we've seen ICOs is a very lucrative business, whether you do a scam or not, it's a pretty good business that provides good income in addition to sponsoring your idea, in the end, there are copies that are better than the original ones, and offer a little competition to the market
Activity: 196
they want to make money and deceive us. that's why so many scams lately.
Activity: 81
Everyone want to make money. They see how bitcoin get value from zero to twenty thousand. SO they think they could do the same. And if you have some programming skills. you can create your own token or even your own coin with the own blockchain.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
Maybe because with them creating their own coins, it opens up their enormous opportunities to achieve success and gain a lot of benefits... With them creating their own coins, they do not need an intermediary to deal directly with their investors. If they succeed in creating coins that can be accessed by large communities, and they also attract many investors to join him. That will make their coins can survive and grow in the future. Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2

For me this is a very interesting question. In my personal opinion many people create their own coins because they are hoping that it could also be popular like bitcoin, its okay to give chances for those coins especially if they are only inspired because of bitcoin and they want to achieve what satoshi also. Producing their own coins to their project is good so that investors can easily identify their projects or maybe they could attract investors to invest to their project.
The main reason is they want to copy the track of bitcoin and ethereum, how crypto have a good profit on investing in a small amount at first. Also, peer to peer transaction is very popular today, easy to earn for sure.
Activity: 644

For me this is a very interesting question. In my personal opinion many people create their own coins because they are hoping that it could also be popular like bitcoin, its okay to give chances for those coins especially if they are only inspired because of bitcoin and they want to achieve what satoshi also. Producing their own coins to their project is good so that investors can easily identify their projects or maybe they could attract investors to invest to their project.
Pages:
Jump to: