Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 22. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
Answer is pretty easy for this question mate, 99% of those who create a new coins just want to raise easy money, however 1% of people are really interested in crypto technolgy and want to cuntinue dvelop and support own coin or token.

You really believe that 99% of projects have no intention to develop something and just created the coin to raise money? How did you get to that number and that conclusion?
Right, Conclusions that have no basis and strong evidence, conclude something without strong evidence is same as slander, many projects have good intentions to develop and want project to succeed as well as bitcoin. but problem here is that many Dumpers and rival projects compete unhealthily who deliberately overthrow other competitors so that project can overtake other projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
September 02, 2018, 09:58:43 AM
Answer is pretty easy for this question mate, 99% of those who create a new coins just want to raise easy money, however 1% of people are really interested in crypto technolgy and want to cuntinue dvelop and support own coin or token.

You really believe that 99% of projects have no intention to develop something and just created the coin to raise money? How did you get to that number and that conclusion?
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 04:05:28 AM
People got serious and frustrated with the ICO, and spent time and effort running the company's projects with bonuses just to create their own coins for quick money making.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 02:00:25 AM
Because the cryptocurrency market is very attractive as a platform for earnings. This will certainly bring a positive result.
Activity: 69
September 01, 2018, 02:31:02 PM
So many scams now it's silly.  Create a crap coin, get a bunch of people to buy it, pump it on an exchange and sell everything to disappear on an island for the rest of your life. Smiley
Activity: 138
In my opinion, there are many people who want to create their own partners because they are ambitious to get big profits. they want to become ICO managers and investors' money managers so they are determined to create their own coins. but most of them fail because creating coins is not based on technological innovation. besides, this failure is because they created coins without careful and clear planning so that the project stopped in the middle of the road. yeah you could say they don't have a smart strategy in creating new coins. what they spend actually is mere ambition and euphoria because of the many new coin creation.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
It got to a time, when i saw the influx of coins into the crypto space,i started thinking on how i can also get mine done, but i do not want to bring in a shit coin into the space. So i just have to be patient to learn more. I think several of these developers are just after profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I think they're doing it to keep their lives simple. Why come up with something new if you can take a ready-made. Many people work on this principle and it surprises me. I don't know if it's good or not. But still this fact confuses me too.
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Everyone understood that finally came the moment when the crypto currency begins to grow sharply as a market, that now it will be profitable to make investments that will certainly bring not a small profit in the future, you only need to properly bring your product.
Activity: 61
W12 – Blockchain protocol
The development of crypto currency and especially its growth in recent years, of course, did not leave without attention not only countries, enterprises, but also ordinary individuals.
Activity: 246
I think that most of the coins are created for speculation. The coins do not give any benefit to society. But there are also good projects designed to improve people's lives.
Activity: 87
Because what they can gain is way more than what they can lose. Even big companies are making their own coins because of this.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
There are many reasons and factors. Sometimes there are real ideas that people want to perform. But there are a lot of exceptions, when people just want to gain money on nothing. In this way scam projects can appear
Activity: 335
of course because a lot of people who want to have the same opportunity in crypto. Crypto is a freedom, so the coins there is also free to anyone who makes it. So a lot of people want to try to be the maker of the coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think so they make dummy coins that do not have to be in the world of cryptocoin because they're also making money with investors and earning money for people scams.
Activity: 644
Yes, I can see that they have an idea to make coins and can make money. And this I think is very good because they certainly are getting clever in the crypto world. The most important for me is to remain cautious before investing in coins crypto.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
because they think that it is easier to get profit when you got your own coins. Though I like to question where does the money come ftom? because I think crypto can create unlimited money that can surprass the number of any fiat money.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
they are aware of crypto is the field potential. so will many who want to get a result from this for profit. just look at the beginning of the large coin that there are certainly many are tempted to get profit from it by creating their own coins with the goal of great results in some time to come.
I think not only the profit is the reason for so many new coin born as people's life is now getting ease and easier because of the new technology and every ICO is having different platform they bring to help people in this highly modernized world and of course profit in this money driven world.
Activity: 46
Some of this people have good intentions as there are thousands of problems in the world economy creating a token or coin to solve it is good but I am of the opinion that with time it won't be this simple to just create a token or coin
Activity: 102
I think some are just creating tokens or coins so that they can feel like they create money and they have no real objectives or mission
Pages:
Jump to: