Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 59. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
of course everyone wants to make money, but there are honest people who make great projects and live happily long life and there are scammers who burn in hell! I hope so  Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
People try to create their own coin because they want to make a positive impact in the crypto space. There is always an honor attached to the team or developers of the coin. 
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Most people do this with the goal of earning on newcomers who will buy their coins. These useless coins are not needed by anyone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Because in this way people try to realize their ideas, it is at best, but it happens so that people are simply trying to earn this way, this of course can be called stealing, because otherwise it can not be called.
Activity: 28
Creating your own coin can give you a big profit. That is why people are trying to create their own coins to earn more money,
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

Money. On "wasting time" a lot of those devs have become rich Smiley Finally now we are moving towards quality and more reasoned choices.
Activity: 10
Because they see the potential of earning big once they create and release their own coins. If a project is legit or valid and has a chance of gaining success, people will certainly invest in that project. It will be hard work for the project team, but the gains will surely be worth it if everything turns out well.
Activity: 118
The reason they make their own coin is for personal gain and to make quick money, so many scams, junk coins, get lots of people to buy them, pump them in the market and sell them all to disappear. And then people realize it's a scam.
Activity: 11
Everyone got different talent and to be candid like you said, more than 50% of altcoin are folk of another coin. These situation is neither good or bad. There in fact many advantages that is presented because of this.
Activity: 18
I wouldn't be so sure that raising money is the ultimate reason or people who launch projects. I've noticed that people who launch projects have ideas and entrepreneurial spirit, and I guess their motivation is just like any other entrepreneur's, in any other field: to see their idea put into practice and to do what they love.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
The reasons vary; however, it appears most are for money grabs as a majority of them are scams.
I think that most of the coins are created for speculation. The coins do not give any benefit to society. But there are also good projects designed to improve people's lives.
The main thing is they want to make money out of this and they do not have much knowledge about cryptocurrencies so they make their own coin and most of them don't get any success and they add in the list of fail projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
from a series what for to invent a bicycle if he already is, simply to make the upgrade and let out under the name! not the world of creators, but the world of spears and fakes if you look at it! that's why we are marking time, instead of giving new universes!
Activity: 157
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
They are not wasting their time. Think about that, coins are like the new version of stock certificate companies, but it's more easy and fast way to sell and collect investment for their projects.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
the service gives of offers on investors to collects of goods and the rest to expect with the raise on limit with the price on exchange.
as with the future to complete of plan with the trading and investment as the terms of regular time sphere and works with the shifts on stages of the different level on plan with compliance.

Activity: 350
Merit: 17
Often it is very profitable. People create their coins to make a profit, because the crypto-currency market can give very good profits. And we see how many coins made their creators millionaires
Activity: 23
It is not wasting time at all. The reason why people are creating their own coins is simply because they wanted to generate profit out of it. Just like any business models, if what is in demand, it is the interest of business proprietors.
I think that most of the coins are created for speculation. The coins do not give any benefit to society. But there are also good projects designed to improve people's lives.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
There are people who want a better tech than bitcoin, so they make their own version if you can see many infographics people will make a comparison with another btc/alts and they will said " my coins is better".
Pages:
Jump to: