Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 56. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

If they make money they definitely do not waste time Grin. Too many? Yes more people get involved more money coming in.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
All in a desire to quickly make a lot of money, many of them - just useless coins.
Activity: 84
People create the coins because it hype now and it is possible to earn from it. It isn't simple to earn and grow rich. Look how many money is raised by some projects!
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
For me they create coin for there own personal agenda to scam innocent investor  but not all who  create coin have initiative to do this there are legit coin maker who want to implement ideas they gathered for the benefit of people around.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
Many beginner startups want to surpass the quality of their coins and technology of their predecessors, in pursuit of profit of course. I believe that if they succeed, it will be good for everyone, because greed, this is the engine of progress.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I am sure that this is exactly related to the fact that people want to just earn money and make it easy, as they say everything is simple, but this is no longer a genius, this is a clear mainstream, so I have a negative attitude towards this
Activity: 364
To earn more dollars and some of the people create the own coin because they believe it is easier to earn more money. They also believe that if they create coin and will be listed on exchange, they will make more profit. Some times their purpose is to earn profit by spam.
So they just copy each other.
Even they create a team because alone spamming is not possible. I don’t tell this process is always spamming, it’s happen sometimes or sometimes not. So always avoid this type of coin. You should find the real coin. Otherwise you may lose your valuable time and money.
Activity: 378
It seems to me that some create their own coins to earn on them. By airdrop to distribute coins to several thousand people to increase the number of holders and the rate has grown. Then just sell all the other coins created and all
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
It is all about them wanting to make money out of this and they not having much knowledge about cryptocurrencies so they make their own coin and most of them don't get any success.
Activity: 238
Mycryptobank.io
I think one of the most often reasons is simply money. They believe that if they create their own coin it will miraculously become high valued and they will be able to make a lot of money fast. Of course it's not that simple in reality.

in the market there is a surplus of coins, the saddest thing is that 80-90 percent of the coins have no potential at all and nothing at all costs
Activity: 101
Iso many scammers are now issuing thwir own coins, it's begin to get really scary. It undermined the market and makes all cryptos look worse or scammy. The reason is just that is extremely easy using Ethrerium token platform, it takes a rookia max 1 hour or even less, so many want to ride that wave
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
It's because people are greedy and once they realized that there is a lot of money to be made from having a cryptocurreny, people flocked into it like flies and they flooded the market with thousands of coins. I take solace in the fact that a lot of them are just useless coins and because they are valueless and not useful, a lot of them will end up dying out not too long from now
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
Because all the entrepreneurs what to make a fortune out of nothing. This is the way it works today. Everything you have to do is create a unique idea, prepare whitepaper, qualitative website and announce ICO, then collect other people's money during the ICO, and using it hire a team of professionals to create the product, release tokens and see how they bring them profit from day to day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I think one of the most often reasons is simply money. They believe that if they create their own coin it will miraculously become high valued and they will be able to make a lot of money fast. Of course it's not that simple in reality.
Activity: 114
If they have interesting and different concepts and ideas, why not? because ICO is also popular and I think there is no harm in taking the opportunity as long as it does not end in fraud. I think besides wanting to make a profit, they also need to channel their creative ideas.
Activity: 44
No, they are   trying to spend your time and make money on it.  Nothing personal just business./.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
One of the main reason might be the creator of the altcoins trying to raise funds to fund his upcoming project via selling ICO tokens, but I think there are too many ICO coming out at the moment, and most of the projects does not seems to have any great potential to invest your money into it.
Activity: 151
They think its easy to develop a project
They just want an easy money
After they made a coin
They will stop to develop it
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
The reason why people create their own coin is "MONEY''. They create also their coin to compete to the other coin to gain more investor. And also they create their own coin because they thought that the coin they create is much better than the other coin.

there are the projects where ICO makes perfect sense as a next steps in their company life. But most of them are just artificially made up crowdfunding campaigns to earn quick funds
Activity: 76
Some of this it's scam(like some forks of bitcoin - I think only bitcoin cash has a future, other - scam). Some of these says that they project and team are better(like stellar and ripple).
Pages:
Jump to: