Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 55. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I think the only reason people want to have their own coin is making money although the way they use it is different. Some people want to develop their projects, some just want to create scams. And also there are some people who are genuinely interested in developing a certain coin for a specific reason that I still do not know.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
because every people has a new ideas, new stuff, and all of it the make it to be involved with bitcoin, blockchain and etc.
and sometimes i also think, not all of the ideas that always we see was very usefull and successfull, but sometimes even a worthless project and coins become a great one
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
the reasons to create a coin can be among the most varied as for example financing a project, make a ico, to make money quickly, then if i remember correctly is affordable for all at the cost of a minereum everyone could create their own customized token
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

it's not for nothing. projects with good marketing and a little luck can unfortunately earn a lot of money without
performance. and people fall for that again and again. since there is no one who can prohibit such scam projects not less but more and more  Roll Eyes

To promote there projects or it just a test wether those individuals like to buy their own coins,the reason why they create their own coin Just to be trusted on people and to be well known for a person who would like to invest money of there project.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

it's not for nothing. projects with good marketing and a little luck can unfortunately earn a lot of money without
performance. and people fall for that again and again. since there is no one who can prohibit such scam projects not less but more and more  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
In the decentralized network with blockchain, any industry can come forward and invest in technology to develop their own ecosystem for fundraising in future development
Activity: 238
People create a unique coins it because so many coins the coins will dump and sheet coin the project of ICO will not care and the any reason i think the creators get more money to grow up and want fast money.
Activity: 12
Everything rests on money. The creators want to make money. The question is in another, in an honest way or not. Every day more scam projects. Very few creators who really are for an idea, the real development of their project and coins
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
They are trying to scam people of their money which is why we need to avoid some of these coins at all cost!

It is all about the money. I guess they think that it is easy money or something... but unfortunately most of all cannot handle with it and their projects fall apart
They really need a reality check and understand that no one gives money for free
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
people want to translate their idea into reality and use all the different options for this, I do not think that it's bad .. everyone does what he is interested in and what he wants to do
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
This happens because it is very easy to throw a coin and raise millions of dollars without much effort and without any kind of rules or obligations
Activity: 126
I just think that there is a saturation of the market. Then the market normalizes itself and will leave only the strong coins which will have weight and strength.
copper member
Activity: 364
They are not wasting their time. They are in for the big money in that project could become successful. Launching an ICO or crowdfunding is the new way of making big amount of money without any institution's approval.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Some developers really want to improve people's lives. And they create projects that help people live better. But there are very few such projects.
Activity: 147
My opinion. They do not waste their time. They use their time to develop legitimate projects or to make money quickly (coin scam). It is up to us as the user to choose which one, which we will take.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
They are not wasting their time, they are doing it not for nothing but they are getting more than enough they are expecting by creating their own coins. They have goals and purpose on why they keep on making their own coins and that is to make more money, they don't care on how it will give reaction to the community. What only matters to them on how much they can make from ICOs / crowd funding.
Activity: 336
People always want to advance in what they are doing.Making your own coins is just another way of progressing your work.But,not always it works well,lot's of projects fails. If you are lacking in support or your projects is not good enough, maybe should concentrate in other aspects of your working field.
In any case, each brother has his own goals. There are developers who make a plan just for the sake of earning good money. But there are also projects that are aimed at implementing more social plans that will benefit in the future for a huge number of people. I believe that there are a lot of positive and promising projects, and the benefits to humanity from them will also be great.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
Everyone has his own interest.
The part wants to get quick money. Part wants to implement an ambitious project.
It seems to me that assembling a team, creating an ICO, successfully implementing a project and developing it is a very serious challenge. There are people who are interested in trying themselves.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
People always want to advance in what they are doing.Making your own coins is just another way of progressing your work.But,not always it works well,lot's of projects fails. If you are lacking in support or your projects is not good enough, maybe should concentrate in other aspects of your working field.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I believe that people create their own coins in order to grow or promote their business.
Pages:
Jump to: