Pages:
Author

Topic: Why peoples launching more coins everyday ? - page 3. (Read 680 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
ico market blockchain is decentralized market anybody may test the market with their innovation and necessity of integrating into blockchain but some of the coins may fall scam we should be vigilant in picking up such coins
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Some are after making quick money while others are bringing legitimate solutions to problems faced by people. But I think mostly it's the scams that is much
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
In fact, very few decent projects, often people just want easy money, a lot of scams, a lot of those who will not be able to implement what he conceived, and very few decent projects, I hope you do not replenish the list shitcoins project
Activity: 167
Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

please explain in details if you know near me there is lot of expense

I think most of them are projects whose only purpose is mere speculation. Very few are offering really relevant and innovative altcoins and that is why there are so many hundreds of repetitive altcoins and with nothing interesting to contribute to the crypto economy.
Activity: 308
February 28, 2018, 05:45:14 AM
Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

I think the thigh that make us crazy is mooney. With the coin thay can win more money.
Activity: 199
February 28, 2018, 05:34:27 AM
Hello

If you are making an altcoin out of greed, better not to add another shitcoin in the ecosystem. A good developer doesn't need to ask where and how can he get a profit on the coin he is developing. You haven't created anything but you already thinking of profit. Satoshi created bitcoin not just for profit but to have a revolution in financial industry. His goal is clear and he doesn't care whether he get a profit or not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
February 28, 2018, 03:40:05 AM
It seems that huge crypto supply is the result of hype around that area. Appearances of new and new coins are new attempts in many cases to earn easy money. Sadly, but very often new coins do not bear real new ideas or technology, but just copies with new logo served at different angles.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 28, 2018, 03:30:55 AM
Certainly because of the mining of the times, why every day Coins are launched. That's a distinct advantage for people because Coins are launched is certainly very good for the future. Because we can invest in the coin.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
February 28, 2018, 02:15:41 AM
Hello

If you create or launch your own coin you can have all the supply set to pre mined and take huge amount of the supply so if you sell it to other people by ICO and there is an exchange that listed your coin, the price will go up if more people wants to invest in your coin while you hold huge amount of that coin. you are already making money and you can just dump it. this is how developers make fast money and also the reason why i dont like pre mined cryptocurrencies.

yeah, I agree with your opinion, the reason why there are so many coins today is because it may be a good way to make quick money. it reminds me of the "bitconnect", this coin earn a lot of money by attracting a lot of invenstors. but I think this way cannot working well like before because more competitors and more sensible investors come in. compare to new coins, people may have more faith on old and solid coins.
Activity: 84
February 28, 2018, 02:14:00 AM
If earlier people needed money for a start-up, now the startup has moved to ICO, and it has become easier for everyone.
So good luck when you're investing into an ICO always research properly and see the project's future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2018, 01:55:42 AM
To start your own ICO you will definitely need a good team of reliable peoples, because I have some doubts that you can do it alone)
Having an extremely reliable team is how a project gets larger. Bad projects have bad teams so they don't do that much after they open.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
February 28, 2018, 01:39:54 AM
I have deep worries in this regard. why would such a thing be preferred? if it is thought that it is a serious income gate, the answer to the problem actually emerges spontaneously.  Cool Cool
ICO is not regulated therefore we cannot control this people who will run their own ICO.
This is the time where we have to be very vigilant in order to be able to participate in a high trusted ICO only, it's not easy to choose the right ICO
therefore education is a must so we will not lose our money to scammers that are just all around in the crypto world.
Activity: 224
February 28, 2018, 01:29:31 AM
Really a numbers of coins are being launched everyday. It is creating problem for judging the legality of coins. Because  many fundamentals coins are coming on various theme in market.So only publishing their ideas and fundamental , it is very difficult to know the intention of company . either they want to collect money for their work  or wanna to make people fool .
February 28, 2018, 01:24:45 AM
I have deep worries in this regard. why would such a thing be preferred? if it is thought that it is a serious income gate, the answer to the problem actually emerges spontaneously.  Cool Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 12:03:44 AM
I see many developer launching ERC20 token everyday, this is because easy and cheap cost to create it and they could be get many profit. In the market now there are many utility token so that mean the price of the token depend on the succesfully of the product and service from that project, if that project failed the demand will be decreased and the price will going down.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
February 27, 2018, 05:02:10 PM
Most of these "coins" are not coins at all, and they are just a way to financing a business without to respect all the rules that an usual IPO requests.
Of course this is not completely legal, and in fact ICOs start to be banned in several countries.
Btw, there are also some tries to profit of the experience made with bitcoin and ethereum just to make something better and more efficient, and this is very possible.
So, now the market is crowded, but in short time there will be a healthy natural selection and things will become clear.
February 27, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
To start your own ICO you will definitely need a good team of reliable peoples, because I have some doubts that you can do it alone)
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 03:17:57 PM
This is due to the fact that everyone wants to earn a lot. many people think that if they release a coin without advertising and technical differences, they will collect a lot of money. in fact it is not very simple and requires very large investments.
Activity: 166
February 09, 2018, 07:39:37 PM
There are so many coins because the ICOs are not regulated,if these ICOs were regulated there will be less shitcoins coming in to our market,but we are a decentralized community so regulations is not a choice.The main challenge is to pick those coin coins out of tons of shitcoins in the market.You just need to have a plenty of time so you will kno which ones are worthy investments.
Activity: 187
February 09, 2018, 06:41:17 PM
Because "people" are in fact all different individuals, each of them with their ideas, plans and dreams and this real is allowing to anyone with technical skills to create a coin. If you find enough people who believe in your coin, you have done it!
Pages:
Jump to: