Pages:
Author

Topic: Why peoples launching more coins everyday ? - page 7. (Read 680 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
January 24, 2018, 05:16:08 PM
Oh, so easy, even I feel tempted to launch the BBR coin (Black Box Records) and say is a PoW ASIC coin that will rule the world. It is just easy money, easy promotion paying with tokens... even if the project makes just a tiny bit of sense some guy from Korea will throw in his ether.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 05:04:21 PM
Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

please explain in details if you know near me there is lot of expense

People want money and they do whatever to just collect it. I am not the only one that see's it like that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 24, 2018, 04:33:42 PM
It is just like asking enterpreneurs why they are launching new business, I don't think we can beton the projects that is going to succeed long term, and I believe at this rate the success to failure rate will be 1 to 100 because most of these projects will disappear soon
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
January 24, 2018, 04:15:33 PM
Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

I agree with you, experiences do not correspond to reality, we can agree that part of these coins are dreams and that can change the humanity to generate benefits, others are coins created just to take advantages or bombs and evictions, i do not see any problem in this system, I even admire the possibility of prosperity for everyone. It all depends on your point of view.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 03:58:00 PM
Hello

If you create or launch your own coin you can have all the supply set to pre mined and take huge amount of the supply so if you sell it to other people by ICO and there is an exchange that listed your coin, the price will go up if more people wants to invest in your coin while you hold huge amount of that coin. you are already making money and you can just dump it. this is how developers make fast money and also the reason why i dont like pre mined cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 24, 2018, 03:48:02 PM
Hello

Most of the people now buy and hold for the future invest. So coin will be release in the Market places. Market place is connect the all country for the business process. It good opportunity for the people. Invest to plan. People is now get more price and improve the business process. Most of the people hold and rotate the coin in Market place. So creative the coin for invest.
copper member
Activity: 2268
Merit: 539
Need Marketing Manager? t.me/NrcewkerBTC
January 24, 2018, 03:00:22 PM
Hello

Pages:
Jump to: