Pages:
Author

Topic: Why peoples launching more coins everyday ? - page 4. (Read 680 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
February 07, 2018, 11:33:21 PM
People are launching ICO for their own project to have funds over ICO.
If you have great project in mind well that good to start then, but people will decide if this is a buy or no.
IF you want to make coins and want to earn from it create some and make an airdrop or ICO get some percent of it and once the pump has been made, then you got your prize.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 11:21:36 PM
Some of these coins are here to stay for a greater purpose, and some are just rubbish and scam.
Investors will buy and hold coins that they think will have a good standing in the next few years.
So your question is really simple, if  you will observe what is happening in the community you will automatically realize why people are launching coins.
By the way, if you are planning on launching a coin, you have to have a decent amount of BTC, an expert crypto programmer and moderators/marketer for that. And that's how bounty can also help you by marketing and giving insight to buyers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
February 07, 2018, 11:16:25 PM
They want to launched more coins to create and developed  in the market like what they did in ethereum the price was being stable and many investors want to buy this coins.Their purpose is they want to earn more the investors by producing new coins.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 11:13:26 PM
Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

please explain in details if you know near me there is lot of expense

First you will need to identify the main objectives of your coin for your project and think what is the best name for your coin then create your own using this https://www.ethereum.org/token this will help you to create your own token from creation or improvement to deployment or implementation.

now how you will earn from your tokens?

* you can use your tokens by distributing it and represent as share for a company.
* you can use them to raise money for a specific project
* use them to raise money for a cause, via a crowdsale

*Note that creating your own coins is not free and you will loss all your effort if did not use it properly and it will end up as shit tokens.  

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 11:07:35 PM
Because the token is easy to create it only by using smart contract Ethereum or others blockchain and the cost also cheap, that why many developer create the token and sell it to the investor. But the price of the token actually depend on the team developer because they keep more supply than investor. So team project who running ICO should be solid and professional to development the purpose of the project so the investor can make profit from increasing price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 08:09:17 PM
Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

I also not really understand about this but if you are not expert or you are just not having experience then better you dont ry to develope any coin.
Make coin or token is not that simple. Need good idea and continuesly development.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 07:41:07 PM
People tend to create their own coin because they want to earn more money.
They want people to use their coin but sometimes, it doesnt really have a product.
Some just really want money for themselves
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
February 07, 2018, 07:39:17 PM
Hello

If you create or launch your own coin you can have all the supply set to pre mined and take huge amount of the supply so if you sell it to other people by ICO and there is an exchange that listed your coin, the price will go up if more people wants to invest in your coin while you hold huge amount of that coin. you are already making money and you can just dump it. this is how developers make fast money and also the reason why i dont like pre mined cryptocurrencies.

You just said my mind.. It's really simple to be a millionaire if you can develop or get people to develop stuffs for you then list the token on exchanges.. You are made already.
Activity: 127
February 07, 2018, 07:27:43 PM
Well ask what I know the main reason why people continue to create their own coin is because they want to earn money now a day creating your own coin is easy but most of the coin that launch today have no real product and became a shitcoin in the market and some people creating coin to scam money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
Hello

Because there is a new ecosystem. And we want to make as much money as we can from this ecosystem. Yes, blockchain technology is very important. But many of us do not think about it. Because we need the money before anything else.
Activity: 262
February 07, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
This era we are living its the biggest opportunity to make some money and the biggest opportunity to exchange and transact from any corner of the world. Thats why the make so many coins everyday cuz they want everyday something new to transact.
and as we they ever see that this is some great opportunity of this era then they are make a way to not just waste their time of having this opportunity this is may hard to know for why they may have to take that for but this is some way of its.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 06:10:59 PM
simple answer... to make money. i think this is the main reason to release so many coins (clones). only a hand full are good coins with real new futures. 99% of the new coins are only made to scam people to get there money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
February 07, 2018, 06:07:19 PM
Hello

This thread made me laugh, you should already know basic idea behind cryptosystem knowing that you are already at tge senior rank. Basically, coins differs from each other with its technology. Majority of the new kind released coin are just scam, it was just made to instantly get money from others. Alternative coins may be known legit according to its purpose anf development team behind it. The otoject should be attractive and would gain demand from the market.

Lots of coin now are just doing a crowdfunding and don't really go the stated track in the whitepaper, so be aware and take a lot of reading before investing.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 07, 2018, 05:44:41 PM
This era we are living its the biggest opportunity to make some money and the biggest opportunity to exchange and transact from any corner of the world. Thats why the make so many coins everyday cuz they want everyday something new to transact.
Activity: 783
February 07, 2018, 05:35:21 PM
Hello

if you make your coin surely gains the advantage of the allocation of ico provided. because every ico that appears you have provided a special allocation for the team and investors.
but the allocation is hidden and not published so do not be surprised if you do not know how much the earnings and benefits of the coin is definitely big.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 05:32:22 PM
Yes, actually today an ICO is just an usual IPO, but without all the controls and rules that an IPO requires.
It's not a surprise that they were banned in this form, more over these "coins" have no chance to be used as coins.
We'll see in what way the ICO will be regulated.

At the moment with the help of coins it is much easier to raise funds than with the help of shares, because there are no laws and no liability. After the legalization of the ICO, it will not be so popular and most companies will be conducting an IPO again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
February 06, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
At the moment with the help of coins it is much easier to raise funds than with the help of shares, because there are no laws and no liability. After the legalization of the ICO, it will not be so popular and most companies will be conducting an IPO again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 03:59:06 PM
Icos and Altcoin are an good and quick way to raise fund and money to build your project with a strong base

nowadays launching coins is used too to scam people ot of here to just pump and dump the coin or ico when hit the first time on an exchange, just watch out of the devs that are asking for money or private keys so they can steal your wallet in a very simply way.

my advice is to do never give your keys to anyone and be very discrete about transactions etc Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 03:52:32 PM
ICO are were a good way to financing a business and to collect a lot of money, but now they are illegal in a lot of countries, they are too many and the cryptomarket is falling.
So, probably they prepared the ICO in the last months, but now it's very difficult to obtain any success.
Activity: 753
February 06, 2018, 07:13:35 AM
Hello

Dial smart people, come up with an idea for the ICO project, then you need to conduct this ICO and make your own token. Everything is very simple Grin  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: