Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin - page 3. (Read 43236 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2014, 03:17:14 PM
Good gawd. These are the people of the future.

Busoni if you are still following this thread (and I sincerely hope you are not): I salute you, sir. One less scammy coin to dilute the market and rob noobs.

Kind Regards.

A noob

+1, Supercoin is 100% scam. Same as Libertycoin, Asiacoin, Stackcoin, NXT, Goofiecoin, PlasmaCoin etc.

This^^

Care to provide some proof of the scam?

They're probably just bagholding one of the other not-so-anon anoncoins  Cheesy

True...I do baghold Darkcoin..which I freaking bought back a while ago at $14, its down to $9....

Supercoin has 1.4% the marketcap of Darkcoin atm... What is it again that darkcoin offers which supercoin doesn't or won't? Does darkcoin have decentralized anon yet? Has darkcoin revealed their code? Has darkcoin licensed their anon to other coins? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmamm-mammothcoin-trustless-wallet-updated-v31-mandatory-635751 (this is all coming from a darkcoin holder, might I add..)
legendary
Activity: 854
June 26, 2014, 03:15:19 PM
Activity: 868
June 26, 2014, 03:12:14 PM
Supercoin in mid 2ks, will be in teens within a couple days then to hundreds. Sorry bagholders, should have sold in the 7ks.

Haha just had to say... look where super is now!!! Back around 7k Wink and heading up!
legendary
June 26, 2014, 10:04:50 AM

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
June 25, 2014, 11:20:33 PM
still no reply from busoni?

Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 25, 2014, 10:16:13 AM

Busoni if you are still following this thread (and I sincerely hope you are not): I salute you, sir. One less scammy coin to dilute the market and rob noobs.

Kind Regards.

A noob

+1, Supercoin is 100% scam. Same as Libertycoin, Asiacoin, Stackcoin, NXT, Goofiecoin, PlasmaCoin etc.

This^^

They're probably just bagholding one of the other not-so-anon anoncoins  Cheesy

True...I do baghold Darkcoin..which I freaking bought back a while ago at $14, its down to $9....

legendary
Activity: 1246
June 25, 2014, 10:15:17 AM

Kind Regards.

A noob

This^^

They're probably just bagholding one of the other not-so-anon anoncoins  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
June 25, 2014, 10:12:35 AM

Kind Regards.

A noob

This^^

Activity: 770
June 25, 2014, 08:59:24 AM

Kind Regards.

A noob

This^^
Activity: 686
June 25, 2014, 04:53:24 AM
Caution is necessary

ofcourse it is, but when you have made a mistake own up to it. him clearly not admitting, super coin is legit is and he is wrong, says it all. were over it now, but the thread is still titled the same. people read the first post and not the rest. simply change OP and title and lock the thread
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 25, 2014, 04:47:49 AM
Caution is necessary
legendary
June 25, 2014, 01:44:05 AM
legendary
June 25, 2014, 12:27:06 AM
nomad you should chill out with the those messages,

Highly doubtful, but thanks for your input.

Your picture posts are adolescent at best.  Stop the garbage and let this thread die.  Supercoin is rocketing due to innovation.  There is nothing to gain from posting garbage here.

Blow me.

Consider anymore posts by this guy as FUD.  Supercoin is on track to be the first true trustless anon send coin.  Let poloniex be.  Piss off, junior (nomad13666).

You're not my real dad.

Quoted for posterity

Bitch. Have some cheese with your whine.
legendary
June 25, 2014, 12:24:12 AM

Your picture posts are adolescent at best.  Stop the garbage and let this thread die.  Supercoin is rocketing due to innovation.  There is nothing to gain from posting garbage here.

Blow me.

Consider anymore posts by this guy as FUD.  Supercoin is on track to be the first true trustless anon send coin.  Let poloniex be.  Piss off, junior (nomad13666).

You're not my real dad.

Quoted for posterity
legendary
June 25, 2014, 12:22:22 AM

Your picture posts are adolescent at best.  Stop the garbage and let this thread die.  Supercoin is rocketing due to innovation.  There is nothing to gain from posting garbage here.

Blow me.

Consider anymore posts by this guy as FUD.  Supercoin is on track to be the first true trustless anon send coin.  Let poloniex be.  Piss off, junior (nomad13666).

You're not my real dad.
legendary
June 25, 2014, 12:21:42 AM

Blow me.

legendary
June 25, 2014, 12:17:24 AM

Blow me.
Pages:
Jump to: