Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin - page 8. (Read 43236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2014, 08:53:14 PM
I would like to point out that I did not personally review the code, as many people seem to think. The person who did has very high standards and was not thrilled with what he saw, and he was overzealous in his criticisms. When I made this post, I firmly believed that the maximum supply was inflated. My intention with going public before contacting the devs was to make sure they did not have a chance to cover up the mistake or take advantage of the issue.

It is my responsibility to ensure that these issues are addressed correctly, so no fingers should be pointed anywhere but at me. I see now that I should have had another reviewer confirm the findings, and investigated sufficiently to make sure I understood all of the code myself before proceeding. I apologize for this misstep. There are still some parts of the code we're concerned about, so our investigations will continue, and I will talk to the devs privately about the anon feature.

This whole raising the standards for coins thing is in an early stage, and we are constantly improving our process. We believe strongly in integrity and transparency, and it has always been my intention to use Poloniex's position to improve the quality of crypto.

I respect an exchange operator who has this attitude, it's very refreshing and rare. Busoni has always shown a high level of integrity and it gives me high faith and confidence in Poloniex. His commitment to repay everyone who lost money when the website got hacked months ago, and taking measures that it can never happens again by keeping funds in cold storage and constantly encouraging all members to use 2FA and secure passwords, Busoni has shown himself and the Polo team to be class acts.

i know the hacker event, i also donate for them, but they do make a big mistake on this Supercoin.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
June 17, 2014, 06:07:40 PM
I would like to point out that I did not personally review the code, as many people seem to think. The person who did has very high standards and was not thrilled with what he saw, and he was overzealous in his criticisms. When I made this post, I firmly believed that the maximum supply was inflated. My intention with going public before contacting the devs was to make sure they did not have a chance to cover up the mistake or take advantage of the issue.

It is my responsibility to ensure that these issues are addressed correctly, so no fingers should be pointed anywhere but at me. I see now that I should have had another reviewer confirm the findings, and investigated sufficiently to make sure I understood all of the code myself before proceeding. I apologize for this misstep. There are still some parts of the code we're concerned about, so our investigations will continue, and I will talk to the devs privately about the anon feature.

This whole raising the standards for coins thing is in an early stage, and we are constantly improving our process. We believe strongly in integrity and transparency, and it has always been my intention to use Poloniex's position to improve the quality of crypto.

I respect an exchange operator who has this attitude, it's very refreshing and rare. Busoni has always shown a high level of integrity and it gives me high faith and confidence in Poloniex. His commitment to repay everyone who lost money when the website got hacked months ago, and taking measures that it can never happens again by keeping funds in cold storage and constantly encouraging all members to use 2FA and secure passwords, Busoni has shown himself and the Polo team to be class acts.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 17, 2014, 05:18:39 PM
Everyone, let's get over this please. Anyway we know that Supercoin is working fine, and all algorithms and parameters are correct. Let's not further discuss these. Let's focus on Supercoin's features and suggestions, and make supercoin even super!

We are continue working with Poloniex and other exchanges. It is ok and normal they have questions and suggestions, we are happy to answer any questions, and clear doubts any people may have.

So please, no more negative energies, let's look forward. Supercoin has great anon features under test, and we are trying to fix any issues observed and make it more robust so that we can roll it onto the regular network of supercoin. Also remember we are working on phase-2 approach of anonymous wallet, which is the revolutionary p2p and completely decentralized system.

let's move forward... apologies for my rude tones but I was very angry. Nothing else to say, good luck to all of us.
kisses
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
June 17, 2014, 03:24:08 PM
hilarious.. for soooooo many reasons.. where do i begin ? lol

You guys are STILL bumping this topic ? --> r o f  l

Witchhunt for busoni ?
Even if it was a false positive which i believe accurately it was 50/50 ..maybe scam and maybe not.
he already apologized and made things right.. so whay harp on and on about it ?
When he was trying to do his job !
By spotting bad coins etc..
And you sad pathetic scam coin pumpers are ragging on him for that ? gimme a break HHAAHHA

These scammers are spamming this topic with lies games and bull shit non stop.
To anyone not familiar what this was all about i highly suggest reading the early first few pages
and then ignoring the rest of these ignorant gullible little bag holding noobs.
No matter how many times things are explained to them they ignore you and start lying and and name calling etc.

I am tired of explaining it all to idiots over and over.. they are as ALWAYS here.. morons or game playing trolls that *know better.

This forum is abused as a manipulative tool to spring board and push along scams and ponzi schemes.
Probably half of all accounts are controlled by handful of little assholes that would be banned 1000x over on any other site on the web.
They manipulate any topic to make money by logging in as multiple people..
And they login to attack and troll harass and discredit people that expose scams..
And in the process evading any punishment for their behavior.. they will simply jump to another account and keep trolling..

Reality is this Super coin was cloned from a scam.
Coincidence huh ?
The key piece of info could have been used for a scam.. it was not the only piece of coded needed BUT it was a requirement.
Was it a scam ? we just don't know 100% for sure because we should have let the scammer get caught completing the process
and not catching him half way in the process.
But circumstantial evidence goes a long way here..
We have LOTS of scams go on and this Super coin was cloned from a scam so.. call it Honor coin Scam v2.0
And every coin even Honor coin had loud mouth brat supporters.. they will back ANY scam imaginable as long as they can brag about making a BTC or two..

head my warning General Public:
Beware who you listen to on this forum.
When money and anonymous forum accounts is a requirement for starting a currency is involved don't expect much honesty Wink
Do your research.. there is new scams posted DAILY .. what does that tell us ?

he was probably the only employee at poloniex not in on their scam coin promotion they have.    explains why people are banning polo and why its site is always crashing. no wonder everyone is trading on mintpal c-cex and cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
June 17, 2014, 02:44:47 PM
Public apology needed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
June 17, 2014, 08:40:18 AM
Okay children.. let's move on
legendary
Activity: 854
June 17, 2014, 07:51:21 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 17, 2014, 02:53:57 AM
yes lets move on we are recovering from this, stupid actions from a exchange owner
legendary
June 17, 2014, 02:50:11 AM
Everyone, let's get over this please. Anyway we know that Supercoin is working fine, and all algorithms and parameters are correct. Let's not further discuss these. Let's focus on Supercoin's features and suggestions, and make supercoin even super!

We are continue working with Poloniex and other exchanges. It is ok and normal they have questions and suggestions, we are happy to answer any questions, and clear doubts any people may have.

So please, no more negative energies, let's look forward. Supercoin has great anon features under test, and we are trying to fix any issues observed and make it more robust so that we can roll it onto the regular network of supercoin. Also remember we are working on phase-2 approach of anonymous wallet, which is the revolutionary p2p and completely decentralized system.

+1 let's move forward.

but Poloniex do should make a public apologize for their imprudent action.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
June 17, 2014, 02:33:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 1330
June 17, 2014, 02:24:43 AM
When money and anonymous forum accounts is a requirement for starting a currency is involved don't expect much honesty Wink

Thanks, the first man i will ignore as scam is you!

fucking retard.

busoni is admitting his mistake and you are trying to defend your fucking excuses.

your are totally waste of space.

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
June 17, 2014, 02:04:41 AM
Busoni should just admit his mistake and update the thread type and op with an apology. Simple.

my sentiments exactly.  he jumped the gun and screwed the pooch on this one
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
June 17, 2014, 01:48:50 AM
hilarious.. for soooooo many reasons.. where do i begin ? lol

You guys are STILL bumping this topic ? --> r o f  l

Witchhunt for busoni ?
Even if it was a false positive which i believe accurately it was 50/50 ..maybe scam and maybe not.
he already apologized and made things right.. so whay harp on and on about it ?
When he was trying to do his job !
By spotting bad coins etc..
And you sad pathetic scam coin pumpers are ragging on him for that ? gimme a break HHAAHHA

These scammers are spamming this topic with lies games and bull shit non stop.
To anyone not familiar what this was all about i highly suggest reading the early first few pages
and then ignoring the rest of these ignorant gullible little bag holding noobs.
No matter how many times things are explained to them they ignore you and start lying and and name calling etc.

I am tired of explaining it all to idiots over and over.. they are as ALWAYS here.. morons or game playing trolls that *know better.

This forum is abused as a manipulative tool to spring board and push along scams and ponzi schemes.
Probably half of all accounts are controlled by handful of little assholes that would be banned 1000x over on any other site on the web.
They manipulate any topic to make money by logging in as multiple people..
And they login to attack and troll harass and discredit people that expose scams..
And in the process evading any punishment for their behavior.. they will simply jump to another account and keep trolling..

Reality is this Super coin was cloned from a scam.
Coincidence huh ?
The key piece of info could have been used for a scam.. it was not the only piece of coded needed BUT it was a requirement.
Was it a scam ? we just don't know 100% for sure because we should have let the scammer get caught completing the process
and not catching him half way in the process.
But circumstantial evidence goes a long way here..
We have LOTS of scams go on and this Super coin was cloned from a scam so.. call it Honor coin Scam v2.0
And every coin even Honor coin had loud mouth brat supporters.. they will back ANY scam imaginable as long as they can brag about making a BTC or two..

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 17, 2014, 01:25:47 AM
Right now we need Poloniex official apologize on twitter and this thread.

+100000000

Well, Busoni, we are waiting...........................................................
legendary
June 17, 2014, 01:16:58 AM
Right now we need Poloniex official apologize on twitter and this thread.
legendary
June 17, 2014, 01:15:40 AM
I'd just like to know why he can't/won't edit the thread, it's only harming his and Polo's image.

Or are we really that insignificant to him? He's probably giggling to himself over all this.

[email protected]

[email protected]

http://altcoinpress.com/contact

http://www.cryptopros.com/contact-us

Start spreading the word about busoni and the stupid fucks at Polionuts.
They deserve some bad press over this debacle. Include a link to this thread.

Then sit back and watch Supercoin skyrocket  Wink

if they make a official apologize on twitter and this thread, we do not need take this action.
legendary
June 17, 2014, 01:12:49 AM
Don't shoot the messenger but I did hear some FUD about supercoin people screwing around with the voting. Could this have drawn attention to the code?

Polo mods allowed the giveaway on Poloniex trollbox, you can still start a giveaway now.

Activity: 196
June 17, 2014, 01:07:31 AM
Don't shoot the messenger but I did hear some FUD about supercoin people screwing around with the voting. Could this have drawn attention to the code?

Someone was trying to entice people to vote for supercoin in the trollbox. This could have been easily stopped with a simple admonishment. It was not clear who was doing it, so it is hard to blame the devs.

Polo mods were present when others were giving SUPER away to encourage votes. They did nothing to quash it.

That matter is trivial though compared to busoni's serious and false accusations.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
June 17, 2014, 01:05:54 AM
Why risk a bit of his reputation by trying out oust a non-faulty faulty coding? Why not just say "We won't let SuperCoin in at the time because we think the voting has been manipulated"?

Also, "supercoin people" is quite an ambiguous phrase. Do you/they mean the devs? fans/investors?

Silly rumor.
legendary
Activity: 854
June 17, 2014, 01:02:59 AM
I'd just like to know why he can't/won't edit the thread, it's only harming his and Polo's image.

Or are we really that insignificant to him? He's probably giggling to himself over all this.

[email protected]

[email protected]

http://altcoinpress.com/contact

http://www.cryptopros.com/contact-us

Start spreading the word about busoni and the stupid fucks at Polionuts.
They deserve some bad press over this debacle. Include a link to this thread.

Then sit back and watch Supercoin skyrocket  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: