Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin - page 6. (Read 43236 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
June 19, 2014, 02:00:47 PM
admit what ? you mean like in his announcement(s) last week ?
too shut up you babies he retracted his statement and you know it..
and you have harped on it still twisting shit around trying to make him look bad.

let me give you this analogy..
what if i walked into a bank holding a hand gun ?

point being is that would be a requirement of robbing it..
it also may be nothing at all.. simply just walking around packing a pistol for the hell of it..
but what would the average person think ? duh.. that's what.

and it's the same with this situation as he stated originally in this topic there was a handful of factors
that led him to a negative impression and i for sure 100% see why.. i looked it all over, everything busoni said before is accurate and honest.
and he was trying to do His Job and he was trying look out for Poloniex users and was trying to even look out for people here too..

The reality is what he found looked pretty fishy.. from the code to the fact it seemed to be cloned from Honor Coin.
And no matter how much bs you guys spin or bend over backwards to bury the truth and twist shit around it is what it is..
The code found was setup that way on purpose.. the coin it was cloned from did not have the hard coded value even though you guys keep lying and saying it did.
It was cloned from a really really really bad scam !
why would you clone a scam ?
the code was a requirement to scam.. was it ALL the code needed ? no.. but it WAS a requirement.
and the dev basically lied and made up a dumb excuse after this was posted in the forum trying to convince everyone it was planned too
the more you look the worse it looks.. at least to non bag holding scammers

invest in crap like this you a fool.. all these name changing random noobs etc are scammers and liars and corrupt bag holders caught investing in a scam.

they could show a pic here proving the coin dev kicks babies for btc and you sad pathetic scammy weazles will defend it..
because you guys hang around here investing in any garbage posted..
well guess what ? that is going to back fire on you occasionally.. it's not all rainbows and lambo's noob's lol

i looked and i seen the code on line 100 in the cpp source code file(s) i also grabbed other source code bases and checked them.
and i also tried to get info and code on "Honor coin" that this was supposedly cloned from and that was a wall of hell drama big time..
the Github is long gone and the coin had some kind of "now we're honest" re-launch.. it goes on and oooooon

the more you look the worse it gets.. prob 4 or 5 guys did what i did tops !
and that is getting off your ass and checking code and doing a lot of research checking various topics and sites etc.
and many of you are not qualified to speak on the matter because your not c and / or c++ coders..  i am !
Further more i have one of the biggest reputations in Crypto for hunting down and exposing scammers i could write a book on it and i have suggested i actually might. hahaha
my words have clout because i have backed them up a 1000 times and will again i assure you all Wink

So why did the coin cloner clone Honor coin as his base for his new coin which is nothing more than Honor coin with tweaked settings and an Anonymous gimmick tacked on ?
The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.. this is a FACT !
Obviously its the same damn scammer almost certainly.

Go for it.. wanna come out spouting BS on this topic while facts are available for those that look for them go ahead..
you will,

A) make yourself look like an idiot contradicting very real tangible proof.
B) make yourself look like a sleazy scam supporter on purpose.
c) make yourself look like a cheating liar trying to deceive people.

congrats.. go for it, do it up, see if i care.

My reputation ? golden..
My name ? Known.
Snotty noobs posting meme.jpeg's to *try and discredit me ? unknown nooby nobodies..

rope is on the floor, bump the topic and take turns picking it up scrublets  Roll Eyes

lol how do we know to trust you? haaaaa
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2014, 03:39:40 AM
I think forum management should ban this user forever. What he did was a proven fud.

+1000
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
June 19, 2014, 03:34:11 AM
I think forum management should ban this user forever. What he did was a proven fud.

legendary
June 19, 2014, 03:32:57 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 19, 2014, 03:18:22 AM
i actually think you should thank busoni, your coin is getting more publicity like this.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
June 19, 2014, 03:08:30 AM
Looks like this supercoin is a reincarnation of a supercoin, which was created a year ago:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supercoin-the-fair-coin-with-superblock-206164

Which was claimed as just a copy-paste of a junkcoin:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2206704

I don't know whether reincarnation was intended but you have got two out of three, a creditable score:

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11628-supercoin-super-information

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5286-supercoin-spr-information

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/162-supercoin-spc-information

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 189
June 19, 2014, 02:45:56 AM
Looks like this supercoin is a reincarnation of a supercoin, which was created a year ago:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supercoin-the-fair-coin-with-superblock-206164

Which was claimed as just a copy-paste of a junkcoin:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2206704

Activity: 210
June 18, 2014, 11:53:21 PM
and you have harped on it still twisting shit around trying to make him look bad.

it also may be nothing at all.. simply just walking around packing a pistol for the hell of it..

and it's the same with this situation as he stated originally in this topic there was a handful of factors
that led him to a negative impression and i for sure 100% see why.. i looked it all over, everything busoni said before is accurate and honest.
and he was trying to do His Job and he was trying look out for Poloniex users and was trying to even look out for people here too..

The reality is what he found looked pretty fishy.. from the code to the fact it seemed to be cloned from Honor Coin.
And no matter how much bs you guys spin or bend over backwards to bury the truth and twist shit around it is what it is..
The code found was setup that way on purpose.. the coin it was cloned from did not have the hard coded value even though you guys keep lying and saying it did.
the code was a requirement to scam.. was it ALL the code needed ? no.. but it WAS a requirement.
and the dev basically lied and made up a dumb excuse after this was posted in the forum trying to convince everyone it was planned too

invest in crap like this you a fool.. all these name changing random noobs etc are scammers and liars and corrupt bag holders caught investing in a scam.

they could show a pic here proving the coin dev kicks babies for btc and you sad pathetic scammy weazles will defend it..
well guess what ? that is going to back fire on you occasionally.. it's not all rainbows and lambo's noob's lol

i looked and i seen the code on line 100 in the cpp source code file(s) i also grabbed other source code bases and checked them.
and i also tried to get info and code on "Honor coin" that this was supposedly cloned from and that was a wall of hell drama big time..
the Github is long gone and the coin had some kind of "now we're honest" re-launch.. it goes on and oooooon

and that is getting off your ass and checking code and doing a lot of research checking various topics and sites etc.
and many of you are not qualified to speak on the matter because your not c and / or c++ coders..  i am !
Further more i have one of the biggest reputations in Crypto for hunting down and exposing scammers i could write a book on it and i have suggested i actually might. hahaha
my words have clout because i have backed them up a 1000 times and will again i assure you all Wink

So why did the coin cloner clone Honor coin as his base for his new coin which is nothing more than Honor coin with tweaked settings and an Anonymous gimmick tacked on ?

Go for it.. wanna come out spouting BS on this topic while facts are available for those that look for them go ahead..
you will,

My reputation ? golden..
My name ? Known.
Snotty noobs posting meme.jpeg's to *try and discredit me ? unknown nooby nobodies..

rope is on the floor, bump the topic and take turns picking it up scrublets  Roll Eyes

This is not a fact, this is a misrepresentation of Occam's razor.

Occam's razor would suggest that for two competing hypothesis, the one with fewer assumptions should be selected, so......

Hypothosis 1: Complex multistage scam.

Hypothosis 2: Busoni can't code / misread the code.

Well, even assuming that 2 hasn't been proved correct (which is has, what a noob), Occam's razor would hold 2 superior to 1 as it requires an order of magnitude fewer assumptions.

And now we see you talking about your reputation (ad homonym) and drawing logical fallacies (post hoc ergo propter hoc) so as to try and win an argument.

The only fact here is that you are in fact, a complete fucking idiot.

Your reputation is a joke.

Your logic is a joke.

Your 'skills' are a joke.

You are a joke.

Fuck off.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 18, 2014, 11:19:23 PM

and many of you are not qualified to speak on the matter because your not c and / or c++ coders..  i am !

you will,

My reputation ? golden..
My name ? Known.

rope is on the floor, bump the topic and take turns picking it up scrublets  Roll Eyes

so what if its a clone. fact is busoni made a mistake make a official statement its legit. his associate couldn't read a code, then he posts its a scam from his account haahaha ROFL. this thread is not gonna end until he does. spoetnik just looks more stupid with every post he makes

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
June 18, 2014, 11:14:33 PM

and many of you are not qualified to speak on the matter because your not c and / or c++ coders..  i am !

you will,

My reputation ? golden..
My name ? Known.

rope is on the floor, bump the topic and take turns picking it up scrublets  Roll Eyes
legendary
June 18, 2014, 09:57:17 PM
Busoni is busy working at his other job as a crisis actor, rehearsing for his part in the next false flag disaster hoax.
Coming soon to a theater (or school, or marathon) near you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWgCRBR5qE
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=crisis+actors+busted

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
June 18, 2014, 09:35:27 PM
official apologize on twitter and this thread is needed.
otherwise it's bad for your reputation and Poloniex....

Busoni never does this

neither did he do after the grand Poloniex Scam.  he simply didnt care about his users

de facto hes still owing the userbase hundreds of Bitcoin till today

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1148
June 18, 2014, 08:57:22 PM
official apologize on twitter and this thread is needed.
otherwise it's bad for your reputation and Poloniex....
legendary
Activity: 1232
June 18, 2014, 08:38:06 PM
Today I was in the Cryptsy trollbox. I mentioned Supercoin and people started yelling "SCAM".

I asked for proof and what did they do.....LINK THIS STUPID THREAD...PAGE 1.

This thread is still damaging Supercoin. No one can be bothered to read 20 pages to see that Busoni was actually wrong in his assumption of Supercoin, all they read is the bloody first page.

So there you have it. Even in his absence, Busoni is still causing damage to Supercoin.
Pages:
Jump to: