Pages:
Author

Topic: Why poor people always have more kids? - page 3. (Read 459 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 47
July 10, 2024, 06:36:48 PM
Because women in these countries don't have access to birth control, and/or it is banned in their country.

If you simply look at the data and the evidence, you will see that women usually do not voluntarily have a lot of children, as a tendency. High numbers of children almost always coincide with women who are essentially forced to become pregnant and force to carry the pregnancy to term, either through the law, their religion, or tribal traditions--or any combination therein.

Women who are given a choice almost never have more children than they can afford. The solution is to give women choices.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 10, 2024, 05:42:25 PM
Why poor people always have more kids?

When you don't spend time making money, what else is there to do that is more fun than making kids?

Cool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 592
God is great
July 10, 2024, 04:14:20 PM
why dose poor people always have 5x time the children of wealthy people?
what make Africans have on average 8 kids while living in literal famine?
The reason in Africa region most people give birth to many children is  because they lack the knowledge of birth control, in most Africa countries they do not encourage people to give birth to the number of kids they can afford to take care of. One of the things that can reduce the number of population is if the government encourages parents to have the understanding of birth control, this will really help in decreasing the population in a short time.
In developed world that population is very low they are able to control their population because birth control is something everyone is aware of and know how to apply it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
July 10, 2024, 12:25:24 PM
this question have always bugged me, why they do this?!
is it stupidity or they simply don't care about there own children to the point of willing to bringing them to a life of suffer for 50 years just so they can have 5 second pleasure?
do there brains cannot comprehend future or something? are they that stupid?

You are stupid.

If you are going to talk about poor people, wash your mouth before opening it.

For your information, what poor people do is no different from what is observed in nature. A plant or tree that goes through more deprivation produces more offspring, it's the way it tries to pass on its genes to the next generation. For example, a lemon tree that has suffered from a lack of water throughout the year will produce many more seeds than a lemon tree that has had a constant flow of water, with drip irrigation, for example.

But you think you are so clever with your mathematics and you can't see this basic fact.

First of all I am poor, and from a 3rd world as well.
we aren't plant pro, deprivation of basics to us often mean producing more crimes and drug addicted useless junkies.
the surviving mechanism of humans is forcing them to create more children if they sense the feeling of Extinction or the death of there bloodline, but that only when the danger is physical, only when there is a war.
when you live in a famine and barely eat your self then you should never have more than one child, two as max.
but having more than two means that you are stupid and give a great hint why you have a famine or your country is hell hole.
my family been poor for at least 4 generations and a wise man once told me that just because you're poor doesn't mean you have to be dirty, you can be poor and clean and you can also be poor and healthy.
and I say that there is no reason to be poor and self-loathing narcissist, if you can't live in high standers then simply don't have kids or have one or two, not a dozen.
notice how poor countries don't create anything at all, they rarely invent new things or having an intelligent people who create new things and even when they have you gonna see those intelligent people leaving these countries at the first chance they got, notice how poor countries dose not produce anything aside form physical work, notice how China rising as super power have a strong synchronization with the population drop.
that's my point.

There's quotes "More child, many fortunes".

But, it was correct before 2000's, now having many child is really a disastrous because life getting hard.

Yeah you're correct, I don't understand why majority of poor people choose to make many babies, although we can't really blame them since they think happiness doesn't come from money, it's come from religion and family interaction.
More children mean more responsibility and more mouths to feed, having more kids than your ability to feed or taking care of them means that you are a sub-human as you had them just because you wanted the 5 second pleasure.
and as for "religion" those people have kids because they are certain that there god will not abandon them, once they discover how stupid they are they won't admit there fault instead they will ask others to take responsibility for what they have done, they will ask for free stuff from the government and from hard working people who take responsibility for their actions.
you know what I noticed? I noticed that when you take responsibility for there action they will never learn, they will do the same mistake and there children will also do the same mistake as apple don't fall far from the tree and the cycle continue for ever.
If I ever happened to be a president for some country then I will create a support system that give each citizen 96 monthly paid check, those check can cashed once a month if the person don't work or have some injures that prevent him from working, that 8 years of help.
then I will ban all other help including charity of all kinds, if 8 years of help isn't enough for them then let them die of hunger.
giving them free education and health care and benefit meaning that you encourage them not to have any responsibility towards there actions.

Activity: 602
Merit: 595
July 10, 2024, 11:19:09 AM
There's quotes "More child, many fortunes".

But, it was correct before 2000's, now having many child is really a disastrous because life getting hard.

Yeah you're correct, I don't understand why majority of poor people choose to make many babies, although we can't really blame them since they think happiness doesn't come from money, it's come from religion and family interaction.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
July 10, 2024, 11:03:10 AM
is it stupidity or they simply don't care about there own children to the point of willing to bringing them to a life of suffer for 50 years just so they can have 5 second pleasure?

You are stupid.

If you are going to talk about poor people, wash your mouth before opening it.

For your information, what poor people do is no different from what is observed in nature. A plant or tree that goes through more deprivation produces more offspring, it's the way it tries to pass on its genes to the next generation. For example, a lemon tree that has suffered from a lack of water throughout the year will produce many more seeds than a lemon tree that has had a constant flow of water, with drip irrigation, for example.

But you think you are so clever with your mathematics and you can't see this basic fact.

Activity: 98
Merit: 12
July 10, 2024, 10:37:18 AM
Sub-saharan Africa population is 1.3 billion
India population is 1.4 billion
Pakistan population is 261 million
Bangladesh population is 165 million

more than 37.5% of earth's population live in places so poor to the point of famine or to the point of no sanitation or both.
literally one of each three people on this earth live in places and conditions that barely suite animals and yet this 1/3 still have dozen of children.
why dose poor people always have 5x time the children of wealthy people?
what make Africans have on average 8 kids while living in literal famine?

or it's a case of self-loathing as they want there descended to suffer just like them, or perhaps it is Narcissism?
I really can't figure out the answer for this!
every poor man I know has 5-6 kids, also every single rich person I know have 2-3 kids.

and this isn't a new phenomenon or something no that was going for at least thousand of year so why is that?
what make those people do this?!
Pages:
Jump to: