Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people invest in Etherium? - page 2. (Read 1542 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 08:12:51 AM
Not necessarily, but I redeem my bounty coins to ethereum, because in my country ethereum can be swapped into the currency of my country
Activity: 42
June 14, 2018, 08:05:29 AM
Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion
More people invest in ETHEREUM, because has a great future.Ethereum is now a good source of earning a substantial profit from your invested money. Ethereum has set itself up to become the largest platform for decentralized services in the world. Ethereum is making progress on it’s road map to support these services for years to come.
Activity: 93
June 14, 2018, 07:49:23 AM
because Ethereum is one of the coins that has good potential and has a bright future. I think Ethereum will grow very strong. because there are many ICO projects developed on the basis of Ethereum. in addition to investing in Ethereum is relatively safe and effective.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
June 13, 2018, 06:47:47 PM
Well so because with Ethereum a high potential for growth will be very profitable to be a fairly high price. so that it will be more profitable for investors. this is my opinion in investing.
ETh is widely believed to be so popular, today's market has so many people believe in ETH, they are extremely potent pennies, ETH prices can rise to $ 2000 in August this year, so Now is the best time to invest in them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 06:40:20 PM
Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion
Ethereum is always ranked No. 2 coinmarketcap, it has a huge capitalization, only after Bitcoin. Ethereum is altcoin with perfect blockchain technology. It has a professional team, extensive support community. Ethereum is the source of many ICOs. I believe that in the next few years Ethereum will grow stronger, and it will compete with Bitcoin as the throne of the world's cryptocurrency. At present Ethereum prices have fallen to the bottom, this is a great opportunity for us to invest in Ethereum
Activity: 378
June 13, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

I think Ethereum is a promising coin so investing in Ethereum is a very good idea, Ethereum has a big community in the market so I'm sure the future of ETH is very bright.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
June 10, 2018, 07:30:24 AM
Following quite a while from now, I see ETH acknowledge in esteem excessively. The individuals who are loading presently will extremely paid off. As I would see it can achieve $1000 or more, requests for ETH will expanded as there numerous tokens being made on their stage.
Activity: 189
June 10, 2018, 07:29:37 AM
No one owes anyone anything. Everyone himself has to make a decision. Ethereum coin with great potential. But time does not stand still and you may see a coin that will surpass the Ethereum. The price of Ethereum will go to the bottom.  You need to constantly monitor the market to have time to sell, or buy even more.
Activity: 294
June 10, 2018, 07:29:31 AM
Because Ethereum is the most prioritized coin after the appearance of bitcoin and becomes a coin that brings many users good success in mining, trade and investment. Even Ethereum gets the trust of crypto users and one of the coins that will shift bitcoin at the top of the crypto industry in the future.
Activity: 164
June 10, 2018, 07:17:48 AM
Ethereum is an open-source, public blockchain-based computing platform and it has wasted no time in establishing itself as the second largest digital currency over the past couple of years. It has so much potential. That's why people still invest into it.
Activity: 119
June 10, 2018, 07:15:17 AM
Because for all time of its existence Ethereum has proved its reliability and technology, it is not just that it is in the leading position among the altcoins.
Activity: 152
June 10, 2018, 07:14:59 AM
Because it has always been the 2nd coin on the market?
Came on, it is the same as saying why are people investing on bitcoin at the moment. I think that there is not an exact reply for this
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 07:09:42 AM
Ethereum is the second largest coin after bitcoin. Its price is not like bitcoin but its price comes after bitcoin. Moreover it is a token for smart contracts and investing in it is quite profitable.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
because ethereum has good technology, and has a market value to invest, and sudh many people use to make Ethereum valuable and calculated
they investing in ethereum because the good value in the market and the profit that ethereum can give to the people rather than that ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency next to a bitcoin. by being demand and popular ethereum is now good altcoin and many of us use to invest in ethereum because the good value it can help to increase your profit.
Activity: 14
June 02, 2018, 05:40:05 AM
because ethereum has good technology, and has a market value to invest, and sudh many people use to make Ethereum valuable and calculated
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
People invest in Ethereum mainly because it is currently ranked second in the market, only after Bitcoin. If most people invest in BTC in 2017, investors will tend to invest more in ETH by 2018. Due to the large current of ICO, it is evident that Ethererum has great potential in the future.
Activity: 140
investment in ethereum becomes a necessity and must be done because ethereum is the main coin in an important crypto besides bitcoin. in addition ethereum now supports a lot of ico and can serve as one of the potential coins that have many benefits. so why someone investing in ico is that's the answer.
Because ETH is now widely available in the market, many ICO projects have developed their tokens based on ETH's smart contract. I believe in the future ETH will be the king of the Crypto market, I just hold the ETH because they give me peace of mind. I never fear that my capital will be lost, I only care about the hackers.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Ethereum is now the best altcoin when bitcoin is put aside. And also its wallets ability to handle most alt coins makes people invest into it
Activity: 91
besides ethereum can provide cheap and faster transaction, it is also coin which has potential to be used for ico. many projects that use ethereum for ico sale. the more people use ethereum platform, the more valuable it will be. no wonder, ethereum can survive although it is falling.
Activity: 308
I was invest in ethereum coin because I believe that in the future this coin is increasing value like bitcoin. As of today this ethereum coin is fall down so I suggest to buy, because this is the right time to buy due to when if it is increasing, I'm sure they cannot afford to invest immediately. In addition this ethereum is one of the trusted coin that's why a lot of people invest.
ETH is altcoin that has the most practical applications in the cryptocurrency market, which makes ETH a very strong and stable support community. Long-term investment in ETH is great because it really works for investors. I believe that in 2018 ETH will achieve a lot of success.
Pages:
Jump to: