Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people invest in Etherium? - page 3. (Read 1542 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Ethereum is the highest value altcoin, it ranks second coinmarketcap, just after Bitcoin. Ethereum has blockchain technology, it is the foundation of many ICO projects, every day Ethereum has a lot of transactions. I believe in the next few years Etheruem will grow as fast as Bitcoin, maybe it will beat Bitcoin. That's why Ethereum is worth the investment. At present Ethereum prices have fallen sharply, fluctuating in the $ 564 range, this is a good opportunity for us to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
The main advantage is that Ethereum is purpose built to include a full featured programming language that allows ‘smart contracts’ to be deployed on the network. Without getting into too much detail this means that money on Ethereum is fully programmable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
I was invest in ethereum coin because I believe that in the future this coin is increasing value like bitcoin. As of today this ethereum coin is fall down so I suggest to buy, because this is the right time to buy due to when if it is increasing, I'm sure they cannot afford to invest immediately. In addition this ethereum is one of the trusted coin that's why a lot of people invest.
Activity: 238
Ethereum as we all know is a smart contract platform and on daily basis people are deploying their projects on the ethereum network and those networks makes use of eth for the gas fees so that alone will make anyone to invest because more app will be deployed in the future.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion
because ethereum has good potential in the future
it's a lot of platforms that use erc20 with smart contracts that are owned by ethereum because it has advantages
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Fast and cheap transactions. A new technology, which has no analogues outside the crypto industry
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ethereum is one of the greatest coins. The way they made it sure that Ethereum will be important and will grow in the future is simply brilliant. All the tokens build in Ethereum platform are traded for Ethereum and this is making it more popular and it is pushing the price up.
Activity: 252
Ethereum might become the first most powerful crypto and I don't have any doubts that it will overtake Bitcoin in price in the nearest future - in one or two years. The demand for Ethereum is very high and it is very good opportunity to invest in Ethereum now. High ROI is expected in the long-term!
Activity: 352
Merit: 11

which I see why many people use Ethereum because this coin has good growth and thus this coin is also very popular in comparison with altcoin others and many people who still support Ethereum of them because this coin is good to invest and good for trading because it has a smart contract
Excluding the popularity in ETH ,it has a good chances to grow money in just a short time due to the fluctuation on its prices and the continuosly movement in the market. ETH can bring positive result in which we are able to gain tremendous profit.
Activity: 196

which I see why many people use Ethereum because this coin has good growth and thus this coin is also very popular in comparison with altcoin others and many people who still support Ethereum of them because this coin is good to invest and good for trading because it has a smart contract
Activity: 152
To me why i feel or to suggest that people should invest in Ethereum is that;
1. Its the second on list of the Coin Market, and
2. Its a valued coin.
3. It’s the most efficiently and frequently used blockchain technology and its price stability is so awesome.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
That coin gave a lot of company a chance to hoard a lot of money into making a good service although some are scam.
Up until now it still doesnt stop. There are still ICO's using the smart contract.
So why not invest with that coin that makes the crypto world a little better place for other people.
For me, I will just keep my ETH and just let it be for a long time.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
investment in ethereum becomes a necessity and must be done because ethereum is the main coin in an important crypto besides bitcoin. in addition ethereum now supports a lot of ico and can serve as one of the potential coins that have many benefits. so why someone investing in ico is that's the answer.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
the answer from me, because of the advantages of the investment of each person, ethereum have quality in the market, for support, ethereum applied by many exchanges, as token exchange of other altcoin, therefore people support ethereum.
Activity: 140

There are lots of factors to list for you to invest and support ethereum
in terms of platform most altcoins uses the Ethereum platform, because it is very simple, easy and flexible to use.
After bitcoin I think it is the most used coin, not too expensive like bitcoin and it has a future potential which makes investors invest in it
Activity: 154

I think Ethereum is one of the coin that plays vital role in cryptocurrency. Ethereum performance is not far farm bitcoins performance all over the years. Maybe in the near future Ethereum will surpass btc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
People should invest in the air because the air is only gaining its popularity.Many coins are based on ether, many tokens will still be issued on ether.That's why
Activity: 61
Because it holds the second position and it is very much popular.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
Ethereum is the most promising coin and after Bitcoin it is the second most preferred coin in crytpo world. Ethereum is secure, reliable, fast in transaction and maximum Altcoins are launched on its ERC20 smart contract.
I think all these things makes him unique coin of crypto world and that's why people take interest in it and also invest in it.
Activity: 44
As a token of permanent inflation, Ethereum is a terrible investment tool. I don't know why you clowns are going to buy it. Even the founders of Ethereum have pointed out that Ethereum should not be stored as value, but rather as a medium to drive the network, which is different from Bitcoin. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: