Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people invest in Etherium? - page 5. (Read 1542 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Ethereum is the most popular and the most successful altcoins,only second to bitcoin i terms of market capitalisation
Activity: 136
Ethereum is high potential coin of this market and it is leader of all the altcoins. Many people trust on its potential. People should invest in ethereum because it's a 2nd most preferable coin over the world. Many new projects are coming on ethereum based. it can helps to support to growth of ETH.
Activity: 154
Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion
Because Ethereum was second of the most valuable crypto currency after bitcoin.Ethereum has a bright future.Ethereum is a good investment option as it’s blockchain network is very much in demand as compared to Bitcoin’s blockchain. Also Ethereum is priced low as compared to Bitcoins and thus is giving more Return on Investment.
Activity: 17
I like the blockchain from ethereum.
and because ethereum is the second largest coin after bitcoin.
and also many who use the Ethereum Token. That is all.
Activity: 24
Ethereum being the second largest cryptocurrency is growing in popularity and its value is also rising. It is cheaper compared to Bitcoin. It can also be traded in exchanges and can be use for transactions such as payments. Smiley
Activity: 101
Ethereum is a good project that is leading the electronic money market
There is a huge community. on coinMarketCap, it is second only to bitcoin
People invest in Ethereum because people believe that Ethereum has a good future
Activity: 19
Because ethereum is good and has potential in the future. It has a promising project and despite of it the price is stable and it is one of the most profitable coin Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Because Etherium is a coin, which often release other cryptocurrencies, and launch the ICO. I think this fact can be used as a positive investment, but it is desirable to invest on the bottom.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I do not encourage people to invest in etherium but if I think a lot of people are investing in etherium because the etherium movement is so fast and to keep the price so it does not fall too far it's so strong that it keeps some people from withholding their etherium besides that etherium also has potential high to be a good long-term investment or short term!
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Invest in ETH is necessary, because this coin has great potential and future. I read in the news today that the Chinese government has recognized the blockchaine-platform Ethereum as the best in the world.
Activity: 27
Ethereum is a true outlier. It’s a platform that allows to create smart contract that runs on a decentralize network. The team behind Ethereum is very smart. I always look up the people that are behind a project before investing and Ethereum has 100% of my confidence.
Activity: 333
I think people should invest their money in buying ETHER, because this is the most relevant coin at the moment. A large number of projects are created on the basis of this coin, so this is the most promising coin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It's very simple, in almost all cases, all ico projects are built on the basis of the Ethereum network . Because of this, etherium is the most popular coin
Activity: 96
As a token of permanent inflation, Ethereum is a terrible investment tool. I don't know why you clowns are going to buy it. Even the founders of Ethereum have pointed out that Ethereum should not be stored as value, but rather as a medium to drive the network, which is different from Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion

Etherium should be invested because I think,at present etherium is a valuable currency like bitcoin.And etherium position after Bitcoin.Recently the demand of etherium is increasing and market prices are increasing.Investing at etherium is the best can be gains.In future, these coins will be the best currency in the market. So Investing in this currency can earn a lot of profits.
Activity: 116
I think everything is so obvious . Because all projects are built in the etherium network . This is the most popular altcoin
Activity: 1358
Because they can see the potential of ethereum they believe that it will increase at $2,000 in this year and this is good for long term investment possible will reach the highest price at $10,000.
Activity: 168
Most of the projects ICO built on the basis of Etherium . Etherium is one of the most attractive coins for investors
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
ETH is a very good, popular and promising coin, so why not support it. I am a fan of ETX and I am sure that this coin will only increase in the future. ETH has a very popular and reliable platform that generates a lot of new tokens.
Activity: 168
Because it's the best altcoin ever . The most popular among investors . I think the price by the end of the year will be several times more expensive than now
Pages:
Jump to: