Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 109. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
August 19, 2017, 05:58:05 AM
I use bitcoin, because i want too, i want it because i have to sustain my needs and buy what i want, i know that we have a different opinions and i know that each one of you helps bitcoin a lot,  thanks to this forum that it is made,  i also thank you the staff of this forum.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 06:11:21 PM
People should use bitcoin for a large number of reasons, the main being that you are able to send transactions quite fast to anyone who has a bitcoin address and an internet connection.
The second reason is that transactions are safe and secure, meaning that it is very hard, if not impossible, to track down to whom a certain address belongs to.
Also, bitcoin's popularity is rapidly on the rise, meaning that the price will also go up drastically - a great investment opportunity.
All stated above where true, if we were finding a way were we will no longer problem our financial status we should try btc , it might save us more that having a regular job or just having both can guarantee us a more secure source of income depending on our trading,invesring strategies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
August 18, 2017, 05:56:06 PM
People should use bitcoin for a large number of reasons, the main being that you are able to send transactions quite fast to anyone who has a bitcoin address and an internet connection.
The second reason is that transactions are safe and secure, meaning that it is very hard, if not impossible, to track down to whom a certain address belongs to.
Also, bitcoin's popularity is rapidly on the rise, meaning that the price will also go up drastically - a great investment opportunity.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 18, 2017, 05:11:26 PM
People use bitcoin because for thetransaction becauseyoucan send money anytime and anywhere .ad many people use bitcoin for the business because if you have bitcoin in your wallet you can earn money by holding this coin so bitcoin is better using bitcoin have many purposes . It depends to you where youcan use it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
August 18, 2017, 04:55:47 PM
Because it easy, free, anyone can use it, and encrypted.
It cannot be track down by anyone.
The transaction is encrypted and secure.
And it can be use to trading, because Bitcoin's rate is changing all the time. Unlike dollar.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
August 18, 2017, 04:53:02 PM
In this fast moving world, everything is moving so fast so inorder to go with this pace people got to use bitcoin, for faster transactions to any part of the world within seconds in a single click. As bitcoin is the future money it is always better to invest in bitcoin.
Exactly, but you need know if you use Bitcoin for shopping in near your place, it will have many issue about time confirm and the fees. So, this is reason make Bitcoin can't popular than until today.
Lately, people are facing issues regarding time confirmation and high transaction fees. I would like to highlight two points.
First, the BTC users have increased tremendously after the downfall of segwit and altcoins increasing the burden on miners and exchanges.

Second, different exchanges offer different fees and if the confirmation time can be changed also. However, BTC still has not that much common use but still it is making progress. Stay patient! That's all.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 18, 2017, 02:00:24 AM
In this fast moving world, everything is moving so fast so inorder to go with this pace people got to use bitcoin, for faster transactions to any part of the world within seconds in a single click. As bitcoin is the future money it is always better to invest in bitcoin.
Exactly, but you need know if you use Bitcoin for shopping in near your place, it will have many issue about time confirm and the fees. So, this is reason make Bitcoin can't popular than until today.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 01:28:12 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 01:23:54 AM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.
yes i agree on that it is  more easeir than any other types bof payment and it is more secure than putting our cash in a wallet.there are manny advantages on using it.
Yes, people should use Bitcoin because it has so many advantages. Bitcoin also gives positive impact to the economy of the country by contribute the sector of exports, Bitcoin offered lower barrier to receive international payments for small companies. This diversification makes this sector stronger and reduce dependence on certain export.
I agree with you. But I think that this are the reasons why people can use Bitcoin, but not should.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 12:24:54 AM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.
yes i agree on that it is  more easeir than any other types bof payment and it is more secure than putting our cash in a wallet.there are manny advantages on using it.
Yes, people should use Bitcoin because it has so many advantages. Bitcoin also gives positive impact to the economy of the country by contribute the sector of exports, Bitcoin offered lower barrier to receive international payments for small companies. This diversification makes this sector stronger and reduce dependence on certain export.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
August 17, 2017, 10:46:10 PM
Activity: 672
August 17, 2017, 10:15:21 PM
Because the world is changing and we should change with it. It would be easier to go with the flow than to resist the change. We don’t want to find ourselves being left behind because we didn’t educate ourselves on the advancements happening on the world. We should use Bitcoin and continue learning about it. Using it doesn’t mean abandonment of cold hard cash since it’s still a cash-regulated world. Using Bitcoin means getting used to having currency other than the traditional currency we used to know. 

Activity: 126
August 17, 2017, 05:34:28 PM
This is a very easy question to answer. Why you should hold bitcoin because bitcoin is an investment that produces and makes you rich without working. If you have bitcoin and keep it for a long time. You will get very much money from the result store it, it is very simple .. and not only that bitcoin also able to give you easiness in traksaksi, now banyal online store or restaurant using bitcoin payment. I think you just need a bitcoin wallet to pay your bills ... and many more benefits if you have bitcoins
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
August 17, 2017, 05:27:11 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Because people are now beginning to believe that bitcoin has a good future, so many people use bitcoin.
yes I think it is the main fact lot of people come to know about the price of bitcoin and then they start working to get them and they believe that bitcoin will help them in future. And I also believe that bitcoin will all of its users in the future because its price keep on rising an never get fall in future. The more demand increase the more price will increase because there is limited supply of bitcoin and people want more to save for future.
Activity: 959
August 17, 2017, 02:16:04 PM
I would advise people to put a small fraction of their assets in crypto currencies.
At least if they already have an investment plan.
I think you have to diversivy your investments and cover all bases. Crypto currencies became one of these bases during the last years.
In case a person has only enough money to pay the usual bills, maybe a little side work like a campaign can help to improve the financial situation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
August 17, 2017, 01:38:34 PM
It simply makes every transaction easy. Bitcoin is known worldwide and can easily be converted to different currencies. Why would you compromise on a non flexible currencies when you can just make a bitcoin wallet FOR FREE and start using bitcoin
Activity: 784
August 17, 2017, 01:28:59 PM
1. good investment we are all know that bitcoin have big value of futures market it can worth a million dollars
2. security features we all know that bitcoin is hard to hack
3. save time you can buy thinks with just one click
4. fast service. am i gamer i sell game gold to people am using bitcoin as a payment. in just a second i can transact to other country. not using remittance center any more
5. low fees if i send money abroad it coz me 5% of my money if i use bitcoin is just 2%

Well said, there are many reasons for using the bitcoins. Bitcoin could be use as an alternate currency for our day to day transactions instead of fiat currency. If more and more people start using bitcoins then more retail shop and restaurants will start accepting bitcoins, it will help bitcoin community to grow.
Activity: 448
August 17, 2017, 01:14:45 PM
Bitcoin is the money for the future.Moreover,the government does not have to pay any taxes to deal with it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 01:12:35 PM
Because the financial circumstances have been changed a lot and also it minimizes the cost for the third-party that helps us send and transfer money that we use now instead of criptocurrency.
Activity: 345
August 17, 2017, 01:07:52 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin should be used by people because it is profitable. They can earn income or money through lots of ways. Bitcoin is also decentralized, which meand they may use it or spend it as they like without someone to restrict them and not having factors to consider when you are buying something unlike in fiat. It has also less charge in transactions.
Jump to: