Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 106. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 03:35:22 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Well, they should use bitcoin because it is the key to become rich in the future and it will help you to gain and make more money. In addition to that, I believe that bitcoin is the future money that you can use in different transaction. They should use bitcoin because it will also serve as their job and they will gain high salary if they use bitcoin.

Now I consider bitcoin only as the source of my income. I keep coins in order to become rich in the future.
Bitcoin can change our lives for the better and make it easier
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2017, 03:16:38 PM

Well, they should use bitcoin because it is the key to become rich in the future and it will help you to gain and make more money. In addition to that, I believe that bitcoin is the future money that you can use in different transaction. They should use bitcoin because it will also serve as their job and they will gain high salary if they use bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 03:10:35 PM
not everyone else should join bitcoin, go back to that person, do you want to find a coin in bitcoin !!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
August 30, 2017, 02:36:11 PM
Bitcoin should be primarily used as an alternative means of payment for online and offline transactions related to goods and services. It would coexist along with the physical methods of payment(fiat currencies) and offer an alternative means of completing transactions in a safe and secure manner with very low taxes and no government interference.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
August 30, 2017, 02:35:43 PM
Until now investors who have investments in Bitcoin almost some of them have a big advantage of the investment they do in bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
August 30, 2017, 02:29:06 PM

For me as i seen on how bitcoin works,  people should use bitcoin because it makes your lives become easy and it provides your basic need in order for you to live.
This is only true for those that earn some amount of money with bitcoin and I would dare to say that most bitcoin users do not have a reliable way to earn money, since many are depending on trading or similar activities and in trading you can win and you can lose.
the fact that today Bitcoin gives the opportunity to improve their financial condition for many people who started dealing with crypto currency, then I fully agree with this resolution of the issue. But here to completely replace real money with crypto currency, there is a bit of disagreement among users. I also can not understand how those people who have less knowledge and limitations will be able to fully use Bitcoin.

Bitcin is the future it will inprove your groth and future. It is chge your future life styl. It is the inprove your skill and more information for the future investment process.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
August 30, 2017, 02:16:34 PM

For me as i seen on how bitcoin works,  people should use bitcoin because it makes your lives become easy and it provides your basic need in order for you to live.
This is only true for those that earn some amount of money with bitcoin and I would dare to say that most bitcoin users do not have a reliable way to earn money, since many are depending on trading or similar activities and in trading you can win and you can lose.
the fact that today Bitcoin gives the opportunity to improve their financial condition for many people who started dealing with crypto currency, then I fully agree with this resolution of the issue. But here to completely replace real money with crypto currency, there is a bit of disagreement among users. I also can not understand how those people who have less knowledge and limitations will be able to fully use Bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 30, 2017, 02:12:19 PM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
August 29, 2017, 02:26:58 PM

like you say , the people should use Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a future payment and changer , and we must to follow future and technology ..
August 29, 2017, 02:15:42 PM
That question is funny though, but its still a question that needs to be answered. People should use bitcoin to help safeguard their funds and protect themselves from hackers hacking their cards to steal money.
Bitcoin cannot keep hackers away, in fact I suppose hackers love to steal bitcoin even more than fiat, since once they have the bitcoin no one can take it away from them, so you need to be extra careful with whatever you install in your computer or a hacker may steal your money.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
August 25, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

August 25, 2017, 02:55:44 PM
because it's safe, it's anonymous and easy Smiley
I agree with you. These factors are what make bitcoin great and many people use bitcoin. Bitcoin can be considered as on of the safest currency right now. It has opened the new technology to the world: the crypocurrency. Hope that everyone will accept bitcoin in the future
Bitcoin might be more secure to use within online transactions yet if the person that is sending the money don’t know how to do simple math then they might lose the money that they have within a single transaction. All it would take would be a wrong number input in a wallet and they could send 0.1 BTC instead of 0.001 BTC, it all depends on both the receiver and the sender also the wallet that they are using.

Other than that, Bitcoin can be a secure method for purchasing things online as long as they remain secure with their electronics.

But that is not really bitcoins fault, is like someone buying something in a grocery store and instead of paying with a 20 dollar bill pays with a 100 bill not realizing his mistake, the difference is that at least in bitcoin there is going to be proof of your mistake in the blockchain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
August 25, 2017, 12:56:58 PM
People should use bitcoin as it is great investment and it is profitable.While transferring money online Bitcoin is best as a crypto currency is designed to be used online.Bitcoin is the safest crypto currency and is decentralised which gives every Bitcoin owner power.Money transfer in Bitcoin is very easy and is risk free.Investing in bitcoins is long term investment and it takes lots of patience but the profit us worth it.I think in future every country will have Bitcoin as a mode of payment and Bitcoin would be very expensive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
August 25, 2017, 10:51:30 AM
Yeah.  I think in the future . bitcoin is our security money . becuase is safe . like atm . compared to money that you always brought maybe like wallet that is one that money will gone. So i think bitcoin is our future money.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
August 25, 2017, 06:59:18 AM
That question is funny though, but its still a question that needs to be answered. People should use bitcoin to help safeguard their funds and protect themselves from hackers hacking their cards to steal money.
August 24, 2017, 03:24:15 PM
I wonder why people have not started using bitcoin. The earlier you start using bitcoin the better, firstly its going to save you a lot and you can be assured that your money is increasing in your wallet( though it may decrease if the value of bitcoin decreases)
People are very risk adverse, they prefer to play it safe because that is what they have heard their whole life, without understanding that playing it safe gets you nowhere, you need to take some risks if you want to beat the averages and bitcoin seems like the perfect tool to do that.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 23, 2017, 05:56:46 PM

Because it has lots of disadvantages and simply, it is profitable amongst people especially its users. They may use their profit as they would like to, there are also less charges in transactions. It is profitable because there are lots of ways to earn Bitcoin, and since Bitcoin's value increases from time to time, profit will be assured. Bitcoin can be converted into fiat, that will also give them profit.
Activity: 250
August 23, 2017, 05:49:45 PM
I do not know for sure, but what I know bitcoin is the virtual currency. And will continue so until the future. It may be just the new info infotation bitcoin offers or give to attract more investors new investors.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 05:05:58 PM
well it is little bit annoying question because everyone knows the answer of this question,
everybody elaborate his answers in different words.
any way the truth is bitcoin is the key to richness for every person, or for someone bitcoin is a mean of living and source of income.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
August 23, 2017, 03:57:58 PM

People should use bitcoin in order for them to have a better life. Because can change ones life if he/she where going to used it well. Bitcoin is money that will help you to provide your daily needs in life
Bitcoin is known as the digital gold because it is the most expensive and precious asset on the face of the Earth in present era. Its price keeps on rising and it is the key to your future bungalow. It also provides anonymity, high level security, freedom of control and safety of life from robbers. That’s why it is attracting masses around the world.
Jump to: