Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 104. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 04, 2017, 05:29:47 AM
As what i read about bitcoin, its more convenient to use. You can send money anywhere and receive it after few minutes. Bitcoin is not controlled by large bank and when you do transactions, bitcoin doesnt have charge fees which the bank usually do.

Yes sending money and receiving has become very easy with bitcoins as you can do it very easily with the lowest fees and now you don't have to depend on banks or WU or any other payment methods which involves very higher fees and if people invest money in it then it can be an best investment for them in future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
September 04, 2017, 05:13:57 AM
As what i read about bitcoin, its more convenient to use. You can send money anywhere and receive it after few minutes. Bitcoin is not controlled by large bank and when you do transactions, bitcoin doesnt have charge fees which the bank usually do.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 05:09:33 AM
 I want to use bitcoin on my site https://vtutoday.com
for payment. How to do this.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 04:42:04 AM
There is a lower price on transaction, you can receive extra money easier than with actual cash on the internet, immediate transactions, its nameless as nicely.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
September 03, 2017, 09:40:04 PM
Bitcoin is the universal money for around the world.  No more 3rd party or bank trying to get their cut.  It's already revolutionizing and it's still early.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 03, 2017, 09:37:44 PM
People should use bitcoin, it is most popular and profitable. Bitcoin is easy to use and best in investment. People should use bitcoin because when we pay bills its fast. Bitcoin can be use by everywhere and wherever you are, and it gives bright future to the people. Bitcoin is a good in investment and good source of income, its has valuable and profitable. People should use bitcoin because it become currency and gives good future.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 07:19:25 PM
People should use Bitcoin because it is much easier to use and it has low transaction fees.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
September 03, 2017, 07:12:50 PM
if I think people should use bitcoin because bitcoin is the highest currency nilau, so everyone will feel something different if they get it, but the weakness is bitcoin is fluctuating, or erratic
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 06:42:11 PM
Bitcoin has becamed the best investment of the year 2017 for sure, even with some altcoins having better perfomance then bitcoin, arent well knowed yet. Bitcoin did push all crypto value up on the last months, besides you have plenty control over your money you can see it grow without expose to any risk, neither tax or control that banks has over your money.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 11:04:21 AM
Because it is really promisable in the way that its value rises continually and has very high inflation rate.Also,the perks of being anonimous when it comes to your transactions because it doesn't leave any trace.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 03, 2017, 10:45:20 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Why should people use bitcoin?

People use Bitcoin as a source of their income
They earn more Btc and save the money by putting it into the bank                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       By continuosly using Btc time to time
In the future Bitcoin's value change into up very high                                                                                                                                                                                                          And it can help us by using this Btc in financial purposes
But you've first to clear your goal and
specific plan to earn more money from Btc,                           
It can benifit their lifestyle possitively
On how they manage the Bitcoin properly
And it's more convenient if use only our Btc on emergency purposes
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 01, 2017, 04:05:18 PM
Because as of right now, Bitcoins are a lot easier to pay with compared to the dollar bill.
If in your country paypal is not accepted or you not have a credit card to link to your paypal account then bitcoin is the best choice which show to us that bitcoin can reach people that the traditional banking system cannot reach or do not want to reach.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 01, 2017, 12:47:07 PM

we make it easy to transact quickly and only a few pieces.
terms of security and also the very secret bitcoin properties, I love it. and also in terms of investment or trading long-term or short-term is just as profitable for me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 12:04:52 PM
People should start using bitcoin because it can make our daily transaction easier and with bitcoin we can be anonymous we do not need to give our information if we will make transaction and bank don't have to hold our money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 01, 2017, 11:43:43 AM
Bitcoin makes use of technology that is perfect for our era--that is, computer age. In our time, it is important that we use a currency that can adopt to the present situation and can make use of that technology to ease our state of living.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 01, 2017, 11:08:07 AM
hoping for better life, bitcoin are the way to success for the dreams come true become a rich, give decent job and beautiful income for everyday needs, i think thats the reason people use bitcoin, bitcoin give all needs of the people and trusting the power of bitcoin because bitcoin providing a great opportunity to the people in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
September 01, 2017, 10:40:37 AM
Just because the dollar wasn't really designed for the internet. We're trying to somehow make that happen, but we've ended up with huge fees and lots of delays while trying to transfer money across the globe. The whole idea of fiat isn't really sustainable in itself, since the average lifespan of fiat past 775 fiat currencies is about 25 years. Also bitcoin is transparent and it's growth rate is pretty predictable.
People should use bitcoin because many things will happen in a time that you never notice. Bitcoin gives a lot of opportunity to us users and this helps us to solve our problem with regards to the money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
September 01, 2017, 10:13:43 AM
People should use bitcoin because they can enjoy low fees transaction unlike in traditional bank the charges in bitcoin is minimal and fast. Bitcoin is also safe and secure,they do that by allowing anonymous transaktion.

If in the past, what you are exactly right, but nowadays, bitcoin transactions are no longer fast deals and low fees. Conversely, they take longer, and each transaction costs up to $ 3. That's bad.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
September 01, 2017, 09:51:24 AM
People need to use bitcoin to make themselves do thw things that they never do when they did not yet dicover this forum,  they need this to sustain their needs. In addition bitcoin is very helpful to us it gives us what we want if we do hardwork to finish the post to earn bitcoin money here in bitcoin so we must remember thatbthis is a n oppurtinity that we should not avoid.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
September 01, 2017, 08:40:12 AM
In my own opinion people in the near future should really use bitcoin cause it is faster and easier to handle than fiat and less worry of it as it is not centralize as of it is now.

Well, thats what we are getting into. Slowly, bitcoin is becoming popular day by day and it will become mainstream int he future. Its easy and brings convenience to on line and even offline transactions.
Jump to: