Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 142. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
April 28, 2017, 12:31:18 AM
anyone can use btc and profit. btc price regularly increase lot of opportunity for earn from btc.

Anyone can use bitcoin, even kids as long as they can access the internet and they have interest, but using profit? I don't get that. I guess you are telling about how we can earn from bitcoin because of it's volatility. Bitcoin may pump everyday, but it also dumps and noone knows when will it happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 28, 2017, 12:19:58 AM
anyone can use btc and profit. btc price regularly increase lot of opportunity for earn from btc.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
April 27, 2017, 02:43:35 PM
Now a days world lot of opportunity that give a good profit. another day by day btc increase. i guess it change my life.

It will change your life very well, especially when the price of a coin grows dramatically and you can get a good profit without straining.

It is a good profit, however, if you want to get fast profits, bitcoin is not the optimal choice. By investing in these altcoins, you can earn a lot of bitcoin quickly, get rich easily. However, things never go away. If you make a mistake, you will lose the entire amount.
Very rarely do people benefit even by saving it. So much bitcoin offers benefits that can be utilized. Even that potentially makes you a rich person. I guess that's a reasonable excuse.

Use bitcoin - this is a very wise decision. Some people have already earned a lot of money with the help of crypto currency.
People realized that bitcoin has many advantages, so bitcoin will be used
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 27, 2017, 02:01:55 PM
Now a days world lot of opportunity that give a good profit. another day by day btc increase. i guess it change my life.

It will change your life very well, especially when the price of a coin grows dramatically and you can get a good profit without straining.

It is a good profit, however, if you want to get fast profits, bitcoin is not the optimal choice. By investing in these altcoins, you can earn a lot of bitcoin quickly, get rich easily. However, things never go away. If you make a mistake, you will lose the entire amount.
Very rarely do people benefit even by saving it. So much bitcoin offers benefits that can be utilized. Even that potentially makes you a rich person. I guess that's a reasonable excuse.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
April 27, 2017, 01:49:36 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin was a very flexible to use, it is because imagine you can use as mode of payment online shopping like amazon.com, then if you want to apply money transfer you can also do it through merchant who accepted bitcoin as payment in any remittance outlet, moreover, it is better than to save some bitcoins than saving money in the banks because it is much secured than a bank due to bitcoin has decentralization and 100% secured.
I don't think that Bitcoin being a decentralized currency makes saving it better thank saving money in a bank. When you think of it, it might be riskier than you think by converting all your cash saving into Bitcoin, you are also making your money vulnerable to Bitcoin's volatility in which there is always a chance that you might end up having less than what you have. I guess if you are looking for growth than choose Bitcoin but if you are looking for a way to secure your money than Banks are the way to go. And I don't get you about Bitcoin being involve in a remittance outlet, because to the fact that Bitcoin Wallets have the ability to send your Bitcoin directly to another Wallet address without the use of a third party.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 27, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

Bitcoin was a very flexible to use, it is because imagine you can use as mode of payment online shopping like amazon.com, then if you want to apply money transfer you can also do it through merchant who accepted bitcoin as payment in any remittance outlet, moreover, it is better than to save some bitcoins than saving money in the banks because it is much secured than a bank due to bitcoin has decentralization and 100% secured.
Activity: 896
April 27, 2017, 11:19:52 AM

Activity: 644
April 27, 2017, 10:40:02 AM
There is not only one reason, there are many. It is decentralised, its volatility is best suited for investment, we can transfer money anywhere anytime. The best part is it is the currency of individual. My family lives in USA, Canada and India. Bitcoin is kind a blessing for me.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
April 27, 2017, 10:10:13 AM

people you it to earn and to suport their everyday needs, sometimes they use it to enjoy. they may also use it to buy their goods or to buy anything that they are wanted. People loves bitcoin so much.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
April 27, 2017, 10:04:02 AM

we cant say that bitcoin is the future money
but maybe just an alternative for atm card or something
we already using physical money for a long time so i think it will be hard to change it
I agree its just paypal before that we thought it is the future money , but now it is just an alternative way to pay a shops like online shops and some merchants that accepts paypal. I think bitcoin will be alike paypal in the future.

Stop comparing Paypal with bitcoin.
If you want to compare something with paypal compare Blockchain.info or any other wallet with Paypal.

Paypal is the gateway , it can be used with bitcoin it can be used with gold or anything else deemed a currency.

Paypal was never "future money".

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 27, 2017, 10:03:15 AM
It's new, value and is a lot of interest!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
April 27, 2017, 09:59:27 AM
We cannot force people to use bitcoins if they are aware about bitcoins and find it beneficial then they can start using it and if not then we should not care about them as we have our own problems in life so we cannot afford to keep on wasting time behind them.

It is not that we are forcing them to use bitcoin, we are just sharing the blessings or the knowledge that we do have to earn good amount of money by just joining the Signature Campaigns here in this forum and the other ways where we could earn bitcoin, and having many bitcoins means that you could have a lot of fiat if you are going to convert it, that is why I would rather to earn bitcoin than to earn fiat at all because I could earn more money through bitcoin.

What important here is we have discussed it to them, it is not that we wasted our time to them, because they are the one who wasted the opportunity to earn more money on bitcoin, it is their fault, not us.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
April 27, 2017, 09:46:08 AM
There are actually thousands of reasons why you should use bitcoin, I would rather die because of an old age than list all of them over here.
But I think that it is worth it to discuss some of those most important, as we know that bitcoin is accepted as a payment already in many online stores, some of them are even created thanks to bitcoin: because it is used as a main source of payment for the products sold.

I have already said about the first usage, you can buy different kind of goods.
You may also just use it for investing purposes, to get returns from the money invested.
You can also use it for making settlements with other companies, and way way more...
Activity: 406
April 27, 2017, 09:37:58 AM
There are multiple benefits and features attached with bitcoins so people can choose the best benefit that best suits them and start using it as bitcoin definitely holds great features in compare to fiat and I think now its time for people to leave fiat behind and get into bitcoins.

That's not the reason that makes people use bitcoin. A lot of other altcoins carry similar features, however, it can not be equal to bitcoin. There is a very simple reason, that bitcoin has existed for so long, it has become the familiar and favorite currency of people. Stable development has earned it a lot of attention, and gradually it is accepted, although it is not yet the common currency of the world, but in part it has become a common currency for transactions in the virtual money market.
Activity: 518
April 27, 2017, 09:10:13 AM
I do believe that with the advancements in terms of technology, we are going towards having the digital currency. Bitcoins is a perfect example of digital currency. people should be able to use the coins since they are the things we will be using in the coming years thus it is a rehearsal for them now. The other reason is because bitcoins has this high value and worthiness that people should embrace. They should be used as alternatives to gold.
I think it's best we should try to switch the bitcoin as a decent digital currencies were used because of the upcoming year is surely the more advances in technology so that the coin is bitcoin because every day, year even months more and have high value, equivalent to my currency
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
April 27, 2017, 08:49:35 AM

Yes I agree. The risk will be there but when you are on the right path there will be faster profits which you would not even expect.
It is just like a gamble as always with the trading thing. You would just have to put your faith in one coin.
If you are into altcoins then you would also have to use bitcoin with trading.
Activity: 756
April 27, 2017, 08:49:00 AM
There are multiple benefits and features attached with bitcoins so people can choose the best benefit that best suits them and start using it as bitcoin definitely holds great features in compare to fiat and I think now its time for people to leave fiat behind and get into bitcoins.

There are no words that everyone should leave fiat. Because fiat already no one wears then everything will give bad impact on the economy of every country. Because only the fiat that will give a good rule in keeping the turnaround to the economy and also fiat could give a pretty good security compared bitcoin. Because when the fiat suffered a theft we can still find traces of very well, whereas when we lost in the bitcoin would be very difficult to find an existing trail

Activity: 294
April 27, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

Yep. Also I can access it everywhere and earn Bitcoin from various ways. It is very useful to me actually because it saves up my time and energy and spent it in a much meaningful one.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Srry 4 my bad English
April 27, 2017, 08:07:22 AM
im using bitcoin because its simple to use. simple to understand how is it working. blockchain's technology is very interesting for me. i like to learn. thank you satoshi for this Smiley
Activity: 194
April 27, 2017, 08:05:50 AM

Jump to: