Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 139. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
May 02, 2017, 02:44:49 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I use bitcoin because of the low fee, and many investment sites accept deposits via bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 02, 2017, 02:03:53 PM
If people knows bitcoin then they will directly start using bitcoins and they will not need any recommendations from our end as they are smart enough and they very well know the benefits of having bitcoins in their wallet.
in fact moost of the people do not have knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are not accepting bitcoin to use, i think whenever they will know about the benefit of bitcoin they will certainly start using bitcoin both for investment as well as for currency. i think most of the people who are  practicing online shopping they have now changed their payment system to bitcoin.
Activity: 896
May 02, 2017, 10:04:56 AM
I think as long as there is a transaction then the bitcoin more attractive to use than real money. with bitcoin can we send $1000 out of the country at a cost of just $5 or less whereas with real money costs more than $20.
This may be handy, and it is what makes you like bitcoin. However, because of that, bad guys took advantage of bitcoin to do money laundering. And not long ago, a statement showed bitcoin was used by IS to buy weapons. Clearly, this is making bitcoin lose the purity of a coin. It requires more stringent treatment so that the bitcoin becomes safe for everyone.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
May 02, 2017, 10:04:26 AM
I think as long as there is a transaction then the bitcoin more attractive to use than real money. with bitcoin can we send $1000 out of the country at a cost of just $5 or less whereas with real money costs more than $20.

This why bitcoin is too awesome the transaction fees were low and sometimes free depending on how much to send, bitcoin features offers conscience to its user.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
May 02, 2017, 10:01:57 AM
Activity: 700
May 02, 2017, 09:31:55 AM
Bitcoin holds multiple features and benefits so people should choose according to their needs and start using bitcoins as it is far better then other payment systems when it comes to sending or receiving money especially with the lowest fees.
Yes, people love it and it is only because it has got many things to be loved. No one is going to like anything without any solid reason. Many of the people are using is to meet their daily expenses and it support them for living. Currently it is playing a great role to overcome the poverty in many regions of the world.

I got opportunities to earn in my free time which was not at all possible for me before bitcoin was introduced. I am suggesting my friends to use bitcoins mainly for this reason.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
May 01, 2017, 05:14:13 PM
If people knows bitcoin then they will directly start using bitcoins and they will not need any recommendations from our end as they are smart enough and they very well know the benefits of having bitcoins in their wallet.
Activity: 490
May 01, 2017, 02:16:34 PM
Bitcoin holds multiple features and benefits so people should choose according to their needs and start using bitcoins as it is far better then other payment systems when it comes to sending or receiving money especially with the lowest fees.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 01, 2017, 01:48:41 PM
...since bitcoin, knowledge has a real value.

People invest in ideas now...

Activity: 406
May 01, 2017, 01:22:42 PM
People should use bitcoins because it gives them freedom from traditional banking system where they don't get anything in return and with bitcoins they can have their own bank in the form of bitcoin wallet which can be accessed 24/7.
May 01, 2017, 12:25:55 PM
Although I feel BTC is the solution for faster and less fees transaction, i am not in the favor of using BTC for everyday purposes. Bitcoin is for saving your money and keep it for future. So that you can have financial freedom.

Yeah and bitcoin is an investment for us so its better not to spend time on daily basis and instead save them for the future as price is expected to rise in future so spending them at that time will be the best thing to do.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 01, 2017, 11:29:52 AM
Although I feel BTC is the solution for faster and less fees transaction, i am not in the favor of using BTC for everyday purposes. Bitcoin is for saving your money and keep it for future. So that you can have financial freedom.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
May 01, 2017, 10:29:52 AM
There are many reason that people use Bitcoin like

it is anything but difficult to send and get cash from everywhere throughout the world, no requirement for iban no compelling reason to pay extra charges to the bank so it made our life less demanding.
April 30, 2017, 06:31:52 PM
I think that people should use bitcoin because it can give you something really great, a returns just for holding it on your wallet.
You can always invest in, and gain money from holding a bitcoins plus from investing those money at one time.

Yes the best thing about bitcoins is that you can make money from it even by simply holding them in your wallet without doing anything with and its value keep on increasing over a period of time which is never possible with fiat money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 30, 2017, 06:20:21 PM
The best for me is that you have not to trust anyone, that you can transfer funds worldwide and that you can join the system without registering anywhere. If you want more opinions, just tell me.

You still need to trust the merchant if you are to buy goods.  Trusting no one is just a myth in my opinion.  Merchant do not need to trust the buyer but buyers do need to trust the merchant because he is the one sending his bitcoin payment first. 

But people should use bitcoin because of the ease of transfer as long as we are paying the right amount of transaction fee.  I have my transaction getting its first confirmed in less than 10 min as long as I am paying the right fee.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
April 30, 2017, 05:46:10 PM
I think that people should use bitcoin because it can give you something really great, a returns just for holding it on your wallet.
You can always invest in, and gain money from holding a bitcoins plus from investing those money at one time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
April 30, 2017, 05:27:09 PM
The best for me is that you have not to trust anyone, that you can transfer funds worldwide and that you can join the system without registering anywhere. If you want more opinions, just tell me.
Many people say that bitcoin is the best because of the possibilities that it gives to a regular citizen of even badly developed country, but I think that BTC is far more than that.
You can literally pay everyone in the world for anything, just by sitting your home and with staying anonymous: all that while avoiding using bank transfer system, what is simply great.
The money cannot be tracked, the espionage agencies are not going to know what happened with your money, and where did you send them. Goverment simply cannot control bitcoin and it is decentralized: that is the thing that I like in bitcoin the most.
Activity: 518
April 30, 2017, 04:25:48 PM
People must use bitcoin because it is the future money to all nations. If people would only know how good it is to have a bitcoin in their lives. Because the usage was very convenient and easy to use and the features also is very unique too.
I think people will not be too concerned, bitcoin will be the currency of the future or not. Because they think it's just speculation. You have to prove that bitcoin is important to many people.

I agree, because by proving the benefits of bitcoin makes people interested in using bitcoin. Basically, the use of bitcoin is very beneficial, it's just that not many people are aware of it. By showing the benefits of bitcoin people will be aware, and definitely use bitcoin, because bitcoin has a better advantage than other types of payments.

People who are using bitcoins are well aware about its advantages and will not prefer to use any other payment methods but the fact is there are very few people who are using bitcoins at a moment and for bitcoin to reach everywhere will take a really long time.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 30, 2017, 02:02:12 PM
bitcoin is future
faster transactions
no paper work
easy transfer from one country to another

What future do you want to say? Future money? The transaction of bitcoin is not too fast now that we are only few people only using this bitcoin. What if wholeworld use bitcoin do you think the transaction can be sent faster? Yup no paper works, easy to transfer? I'm not agree to you  some transaction didn't confirm very fast.

Technically, bitcoin would need to scale ultimately to keep up with the pace of the ever-growing need for faster transactions and security for bitcoin users. This is not really hard if we could come up with a consensus as a community. The thing is, some devs responsible for the said growth or development of the code often mix things with personal gains, which ideally isn't good for bitcoin's thriving in the long run.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
April 30, 2017, 01:49:12 PM
bitcoin is future
faster transactions
no paper work
easy transfer from one country to another

What future do you want to say? Future money? The transaction of bitcoin is not too fast now that we are only few people only using this bitcoin. What if wholeworld use bitcoin do you think the transaction can be sent faster? Yup no paper works, easy to transfer? I'm not agree to you  some transaction didn't confirm very fast.
Jump to: