Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many scam ico these days? - page 4. (Read 1045 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 07:15:08 AM
If there is a lot of scams in an industry, it's usually because of this scam, which has successfully deceived many people. There are a lot of profits, because there are so many scams in the encryption industry, so I recommend that novices learn more and stay away from fraud.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 04, 2018, 06:48:27 AM
are you aware of this? I entered and immersed 2 ICO. is it because btc is in the swamp? why so many these days?

not only scam in my opinion, but in ico who are not able to survive especially in long-term development and to become the next shitcoin.
so the problem is you have to be truly selective every time you want to invest or become a bounty hunter.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 04, 2018, 06:24:57 AM
are you aware of this? I entered and immersed 2 ICO. is it because btc is in the swamp? why so many these days?
Because we created a free space for them. It is like heaven for scammers, no rules, no laws, crypto is almost anonymous,so  it's much easier to cheat someone than create a killer crypto solution.
Activity: 700
November 04, 2018, 06:08:17 AM
why do many ICO projects scam? because it is easy to make an ICO project without any binding rules and departments or parties auditing or filtering out the truth or honesty of a new project that will hold an ICO, so manipulation is very easy to do.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
November 04, 2018, 05:32:54 AM
The scam ICO projects have been around a long time ago. Now it's more because it takes advantage of the economic downturn, it can easily get profitable. That is why now many ICO projects are sprouting up but the capital mobilized is quite low. So you should avoid phishing projects and share your experiences for everyone here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 05:31:03 AM
This is simple, because the market isn't regulated and everyone wants to earn easy money, the same situation was on the shares market before The Great Depression
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
November 04, 2018, 05:05:58 AM
It is sad, but most of ICOs nowadays don't raise enough for product development, so they decide to leave with funds and don't develop product at all!
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 04, 2018, 04:28:07 AM
In the past years scammy icos are low but I guess its because cryptocurrency was not so popular as today years back ,and now that everyone knows about it it has became the haven for  and most importantly they are all on erc20/ETH blockchain
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
November 04, 2018, 04:19:57 AM
it's not because of bitcoin is down they just scam people, scammers want to get rich quickly so ICO is their choice to scam people, you should do research if you want to join bounties or to invest, many scam ICO these days. 
They scam through ICO projects, as now ICO projects are quite popular and have a lot of people involved, so as you can see, almost ICO projects run on the ERC platform 20, this is the background. The platform is quite popular and easy to use. They have created virtual tokens to trick investors.
Activity: 686
November 04, 2018, 03:37:23 AM
because they can easily do more marketing using bounty hunters and using paid ads too. then investors will be attracted to them. then they can dump the coins and run . another thing is they fails to reach the softcap. so finally they do not work on project and also do not return funds
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 03:16:06 AM
In this unregulated and unregulated industry, there are loopholes, and the perpetrators do not have to bear any legal sanctions, so they are full of liar. This is a factor that the current cryptocurrency is not recognized worldwide.
Activity: 1358
November 04, 2018, 02:11:57 AM
it's not because of bitcoin is down they just scam people, scammers want to get rich quickly so ICO is their choice to scam people, you should do research if you want to join bounties or to invest, many scam ICO these days. 
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 04, 2018, 01:48:55 AM
The answer as to why there are scam ICO's is simple. NO ONE is getting caught doing it and that is why a lot of scammers does it as well. I never heard of anyone caught doing these scams. Even those CEO are getting away with the money with bo case filed against him.
Activity: 1022
November 04, 2018, 01:41:41 AM
there have been so many bounties scattered and finally scam, because they can easily deceive investors, by offering various products and getting profits but in the end they are all lies.
Activity: 700
BBOD Trading Platform
November 04, 2018, 12:59:43 AM
where the money goes, also the scammers arrive for easy money. It is the sad reality.
I also do not know why so much money is lost and continues to repeat the project that ends with fraud, are they not rushed by the international police? are they not punished so they keep repeating it?
Activity: 294
November 04, 2018, 12:47:01 AM
This is a paradise for scammers. To know that anonymity allows scammers to swindle unscrupulous facts. This is the worst side of cryptocurrency. ICO must be reduced to better develop cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 910
November 03, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
My opinion is that this is happening because there are so many gullible people. Demand creates supply. Some scammers, seeing the success of others, create their scam projects and also earn good money. This is one of the simplest schemes at the moment, and one of the most profitable. So it was always, where there is money, there will always be craftsmen to earn it quickly.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
in my opinion the number of ico scams lately is because it's very easy to cheat in ico plasu. just by offering a project that looks good investors are easily fooled. we must pay attention in detail if you want to invest in ico.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 12:05:20 PM
Because so much hype about it in all crypto world now. Now this is ICO, over time, there will be something else.
Activity: 560
November 03, 2018, 12:03:46 PM
ICOs just so popular thing to make your own crypto for market and have money from it in future. Many scams just don't finished this way, when investors had to invest in tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: