Pages:
Author

Topic: Why some donators are in default Trust list ? - page 4. (Read 4654 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
just change the default trust by adding users names you want, i also couldn't quite understand why certain members were appearing the trust list.......  Roll Eyes

It's not about change it's about...why a guy who's identity isn't even public, involved in many illegal things is listed on default trust list, while some peoples like ciyam open and many others are not there.

Either remove him from Default trust or rename "DefaultTrust" to "Admin's Personal Trust".
legendary
Activity: 2271
Merit: 1363
This is a question I was asking myself : Why does Tradefortress have so many negative trustratings and everyone giving them is not even remotely affiliated with my trust list ? If he is scamming and extorting people  why are there no reputable members making negative comments ?

I know the answer to this questions , do you? Well, i will say it , you probably do but won't admit it. Because you are too busy hating. There i said it. Go dislike me. Now back to business.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
just change the default trust by adding users names you want, i also couldn't quite understand why certain members were appearing the trust list.......  Roll Eyes
No im not talking about trust rating I'm talking about "DefaultTrust"

Give me 1 reason why you deserve to be in "DefaultList".

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Is there a specific trust rating you are referring to?
Why some vip donators are in default trust list and others not.?
Pages:
Jump to: