Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 5. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
July 14, 2018, 07:50:30 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

There are various factors that interfere with the development of ICO. First of all, it is not possible to raise sufficient funds for investment, there are no resources for a successful start.
Actually they have so many ways on why some of the ICO are failed.
But we don't if what problem it is, Some i heard are some of them are failed because the investor in the ICO are only few or not be active in the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 07:28:33 AM
One of the most important things that investors should pay attention to before making a deposit in the ICO framework is whether the token can attract users' attention and how it will be applied within the real economy. In other words, can it be used as a means of payment. Unfortunately, many projects offer weak ideas from the very beginning.
Activity: 25
July 14, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
Most aren't raising enough money now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
Most of the ICO projects fail because of the inability to attract capital from investors or to attract very little. Many ICOs after listing on exchanges do not hold back investors, and investors sell out the tokens they have bought that cause the project to fail.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 05:50:13 AM
There are many reasons why ico does not end, but the problem is hardcup, they do not reach the hard-to-reach that they want to reach, but also do not terminate because investors are recovering their investments. and many other problems.
Activity: 75
July 14, 2018, 05:49:40 AM
A major reason is the fact that there is not much money in the crypto market right now, the impact of a six month bearish market, Investors are pulling out their funds to more profitable investments.
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 05:46:33 AM
final 12 months turned into genuinely the year of ICO. From the start of 2017, 201 tasks raised extra than $3B thru ICO. This 12 months the correction goes to be large, the situation has modified.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 03:30:13 AM
There are many ICO failed now a days because their project are not successful.Maybe their product was not fully developed in the market or lack of strategy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
July 14, 2018, 03:24:44 AM
It has been so easy until today to collect large amounts of money that few people have been worried about developing what was promised. How to give them wrong? Investors  should not give more confidence to certain projects that show all their fragility from the beginning. Other times, however, there are unexpected losses. It's a difficult world.
Activity: 207
July 14, 2018, 03:21:57 AM
A lot of reasons. But in my opinion the most important reason is that they are not really ready for this new blockchain industry. They are almost inexperienced, hasty or have no idea about building a development organization (including advertising, partner search, community expansion, etc). -> lost faith from the community and investors. That means failure.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
July 14, 2018, 03:17:47 AM
Majority of project have same idea but don't have knowledge to take it to next level and I have seen many ico who have just introduce blockchain to current widely used project and make it own hence their ico fail.sometime big holders of that respective coin cash out hence great dump create fud ,thus lead project to dismantle.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 03:10:59 AM
many things can cause ico failure. the most important thing the form of their project promotion is less interesting. so the investment effect of the investors is less, making it difficult to achieve their caps.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

every day, thousands of people come out because of them, a lot of trickery projects can come out. Very careful to be able to choose the real project should be the first target.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:05:03 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

I think its because of the bear market. Most people who are prospect buyer in exchanges are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies as the moment. They are the same people last year who are newbies and lose a lot when the market went down big. In addition, those who have acquired cryptos from bounties and airdrop and those who have bought in the private sales( family and friends of dev team) and pre-sales will dump their holdings for easy profit. Huge supply versus less demand equals failure. This is just my opinion though.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
July 14, 2018, 02:24:18 AM
YES! Most ICO these days fail and could not live up to expectations reasons because the originating countries of the team behind such project have a legal rules and regulations against cryptocurrencies. I once participated in such ICO where at the end the team stopped with the project because some such rules and regulations. Similarly most ICO fails because of lack of investors and this is dues to insufficient marketing. The marketing team refuse to do their works, this make it difficult for investors to act and key into the projects.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 07:24:22 PM
There are many factors that affect the success of the project / ICO. I would like to say that if the ICO team does not have any fame in the relevant community, or if they have no experience with blockchain projects (consultant or development) in the past, then this ICO is only left. Under packaging and advertising marketing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:23:49 PM
I think some ico failed because of lack of support of crypto community. And the team behind ico's should do tremendous job in promoting the
ICO  so that the ico will become successful.
Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
I have to say that the main goal of most ICOs is to swindle money. Before we joined ICO, there were a lot of things to consider and some research was needed. No matter how much time you spend, you should always read the white paper because you can intuitively feel the team behind the white paper from the white paper. Although in the end, we are all taking risks, but it is better to be able to do more homework and reduce some risks.
Activity: 26
July 13, 2018, 07:18:58 PM
More and more ICOs fail and will fail since their "utility" tokens is not interesting to the mass.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 13, 2018, 07:11:10 PM
because they were never meant to succeed long term

once they have your btc

they start a new one

starting to get it now

This is very important to notice. Even non-ICO projects such as Steem saw their founder (Dan Larimer) flee to another project (EOS) before finishing Steem.
Pages:
Jump to: