Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 40. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 03:32:22 AM
Yeah, If we trust bitcoin we will get the benefit. Yeah Maybe some people invest in bitcoin because they want to change their lives, Change their economy condition, Or want to get rich from bitcoin.

You are right, the future transaction system certainly adopts bitcoin so that spending time on bitcoin is a very good thing, we can get many benefits if we spend time in bitcoin because I am optimistic that the market will recover soon.
bitcoin could change people's live, so its why much of them invest some of their money into bitcoin and other altcoin.and it proved many people that able buy asset such as car, house or maybe property from their bitcoin investment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:17:56 AM
Bitcoin is a simple method to gain a great deal of cash and that too in a brief time of time.Everyone needs to get rich and bitcoin is a gift for all of us.Many individuals confront budgetary emergency thus individuals discover approaches to acquire money.So individuals are attempting their fortunes in bitcoin and are likewise getting lucky.People must attempt bitcoin.One should purchase bitcoins and hold them for future purposes as the costs will rise certainly in the future.People say that bitcoin is an exercise in futility yet it is the speediest method to win.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 04, 2018, 02:58:21 AM
Yeah, If we trust bitcoin we will get the benefit. Yeah Maybe some people invest in bitcoin because they want to change their lives, Change their economy condition, Or want to get rich from bitcoin.

You are right, the future transaction system certainly adopts bitcoin so that spending time on bitcoin is a very good thing, we can get many benefits if we spend time in bitcoin because I am optimistic that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
September 04, 2018, 02:15:56 AM
Bitcoin is a new investment instrument for this generation, maybe its more risky and volatile than stock market but as you can see many early adopters make millions or fortunes out of cryptocurrency. So why dont people spend much time to gain bitcoins? Life is a gamble and We live by taking risk. Maybe Bitcoin is still in speculating phase but I think is much better to try bitcoin than regret when its value go millions.
well, many people see this as an opportunity to get big profits. even, not only on bitcoin, but many people also spend their time on altcoins. well, if you go deeper, of course that can make a lot of people interested.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
September 04, 2018, 12:18:29 AM
I spend a lot of time in Bitcoin because it's give a big impact in my life. I started joining it with a no big capital required. I was able to gain a big profit even in a shorter period of time, I also invested some of my savings from my wallet and I got good results. Now, I would like to promote more of it to my friends, families, and colleagues, so that they will also experience bitcoin's benefits that may influence their lives.
Activity: 163
September 03, 2018, 11:35:48 PM
spending time on bitcoin is the same as we are looking for a lot of profit, bitcoin whenever the price can rise so high that it is unpredictable, indeed we are not in vain if we spend time on bitcioin, even very good if we can spend our time on bitcoin.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 03, 2018, 10:52:22 PM
Bitcoin is a new investment instrument for this generation, maybe its more risky and volatile than stock market but as you can see many early adopters make millions or fortunes out of cryptocurrency. So why dont people spend much time to gain bitcoins? Life is a gamble and We live by taking risk. Maybe Bitcoin is still in speculating phase but I think is much better to try bitcoin than regret when its value go millions.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 10:12:54 PM
I spend my time in bitcoins because bitcoin offers to me a lot of opportunity when it comes to supply my daily needs. Bitcoin offers me a big opportunity today to make my dreams come true like building my own business soon. But I didn't take for granted to have my own investments in bitcoin which is for me is it's biggest advantage is providing a good life to its user and trader.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 09:48:06 PM
spending a lot of time on crypto right now for me is still very profitable. I work in the office and some of my free time is bounty and airdrop so I get additional benefits from the crypto side. and first i get a good source of income.
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 09:25:45 PM
Some of the time you have to center around a stuff you are occupied with. So you have more opportunity to spend to center and find out about the stuff you are learning. Particularly with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is an innovation and on the off chance that you know about that. This innovation could bring the future into a splendid future with taking in the innovation of Bitcoin. It may be worth later on.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 06:27:58 PM
I spend a lot of time on bitcoin and I think it's not in vain because I get a lot of money besides I see the state of the market every day I also participate in the bounty so that when bitcoin has grown again I just enjoy all the results of my hard work as long as the market goes down
Activity: 42
September 03, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Bitcoin needs plenty of time and effort if you are really interested. Spending time in bitcoin is really worth it if you have the eagerness to earn for your living.
Activity: 58
September 03, 2018, 05:05:41 PM
So far, few of my pals who introduced me to crypto have benefited monumentally from Bitcoin investment. This is the main reason why i spend most of my time in investing in Bitcoin. I believe some day i will go around singing praises of how good Bitcoin has been to me.
Activity: 29
September 03, 2018, 05:05:14 PM
I think, spending time on bitcoin by doing research or maybe trying to collect bitcoin is worth the profit that might be gained. Bitcoin will be a store of valuable long-term value.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 04:44:20 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time with bitcoin could lead us to better income from our investments though the market is down now i will still continue to invest and hold for a brighter future.
Exactly the more time we will spend with crypto the more ways of earning we will learn, so I think it is good to spend our time with crypto currency, it will help us to earn money and to get good profit, spending our time with crypto will get us brighter future, holding is the best way of earning money, so spend time with crypto it will allow you good profit at the end.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 03, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
In my opinion, this is very promising. A single, independent currency, which no one manages, does not control and does not hold back. For cryptocurrency there are no boundaries.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
September 03, 2018, 02:08:49 PM
Since I've been here for a couple of years I didn't regret any single day that I am here, I did not regret that and think that I just wasted my time and effort here, when in fact I am really enjoying the fact that I am here and enjoying every learning that I am doing, I am also happy that besides financial freedom I also have time now for my family.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:29:13 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 11:19:44 AM
spending time on bitcoin is very rational for me especially if it's free, even though it's only a side income. but don't forget your real life because of bitcoin
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
September 03, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
I want to have a lot of profit and only bitcoin, the price is high, I have chosen bitcoin as an investment, I will always spend my time on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: