Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 44. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 08:19:14 PM
Alot of people are saying that crypto currency is a bubble and it will burst anytime soon. To them i say, thanks but i think I'm good. Trading in bitcoin or any crypto currency could earn you money, more than that, it could teach you how to trade. Knowing this kind of information is important especially on this day and age when you can trade online.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
August 31, 2018, 07:30:09 PM
if you don't spend enough time in Bitcoin, how do you expect to earn well from it, or even explore the system further. This is very necessary for anyone aspiring to make it big in Bitcoin.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 07:27:03 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time with bitcoin is never a waste of time it brings us a good income in the future through investing and working on the campaigns. Bitcoin is a very good investment along with other crypto currency though the market flactuates every now and then we just need to be patient.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I was told crazy for looking for bitcoin and finally they fell silent after what I got, and for the last few years I spent my time looking for bitcoin, and from bitcoin I was able to get what I wanted.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 31, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

For me, I spend time on the market because I believe in it. I think that it's something that I can always look forward to. Even if the market is generally not doing good and is always in a state where it can collapse at any point, I, as a true believer, just see beyond the bad and try to always be positive that the market would always get back up and recuperate. It's not an easy task, though, because most coins are always dwindling in value these days. Also, many of the projects and bounties I join and invest in always have difficulties achieving their objectives.

Spending time with bitcoin can always give us more knowledge and can be able to teach us right strategies in trading, and it will also help us to avoid losing funds from our investments.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 11:00:04 AM
the existence of the bitcoin already mushrooming at present, most people spend time for bitcoin because they consider bitcoin can be so inbestasi nice and a good income as well.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 31, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

For me, I spend time on the market because I believe in it. I think that it's something that I can always look forward to. Even if the market is generally not doing good and is always in a state where it can collapse at any point, I, as a true believer, just see beyond the bad and try to always be positive that the market would always get back up and recuperate. It's not an easy task, though, because most coins are always dwindling in value these days. Also, many of the projects and bounties I join and invest in always have difficulties achieving their objectives.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
August 31, 2018, 10:31:46 AM
at first it was mentally exhausting but after seeing the fruits of my labor I saw how far I've become from being just a regular studenf and now here I am working in a huge company and has a busines of my own. I firmly believe that it is not a waste of time. everyday is a new opportunity we should use it as our own weapon.
Activity: 360
August 31, 2018, 10:21:29 AM
Bitcoin is a form of currency relatively new, only beginning to impact on the mainstream, but many people still do not understand why they should attempt to use it. Here is the reason you takes time for bitcoin. Such as, 
1)  Automation in the payment system to eliminate 3rd person or middle person. Another advantage of the Blockchain
2) without 3rd party you can get your payment.
3) No risk to steal you money in BTC.
4) A lot of international marketplace approve BTC payment.
So undoubtedly it has a bright future.
Activity: 462
August 31, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

I spend may time too much in bitcoin if I have a lot of times to use. I spend my effort with this because I know there's a place and time for me to make my life good and have a good value and have a good profit.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
IMHO, spending time in Bitcoin/cryptocurrency is not a waste of time.
For average people, Bitcoin is the largest opportunity in a lifetime at the moment.
This is a revolutionary system that has a huge potential for the years to come.
Even it is the 9th year after the creation of the Bitcoin, it seems to me it is still in an early stage for Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency.
There are so much FUDs out there, especially outside of the Bitcoin community, to me, this seems to be a better time to invest in your time and fund than those FOMO days.

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 09:53:31 AM
no, if I think it's a waste of time then I will leave here long ago.
I am very optimistic about my investment here, waiting every day to see the price of bitcoin, I think it will not be in vain, come on change the way you think don't be skeptical.
Activity: 69
August 31, 2018, 09:44:45 AM
We spend time to improve our prospects in bitcoin because is a life transforming program which has change so many source of income to make a better life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 09:37:51 AM
To gathering ideas and information to improve our daily life style. And to experience bitcoins business.

I don't think you just need to gather ideas and information when spending your time on Bitcoin since you can earn good profits on investing and trading on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I don't know the Bitcoin experience nor experiencing it but all I know is that you can use these cryptocurrencies to earn profit.

Ideas and information is the best way to earn more profit because in this way you can invest at the right time and avoid losing a huge amount of capital just like new traders in the market.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 31, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
Spend time in bitcoin is certainly the thing that will make us get a lot of advantages, many economists predict that the future of the world transaction system will use bitcoin so investing bitcoin now is a very good and promising thing.
Activity: 182
August 31, 2018, 09:02:42 AM
because It is also an income source to those who work for project development and marketing as well.By the way,in my opinion I just spend my time in here for learning about crypto and I also work here for marketing projects.
Activity: 348
August 31, 2018, 07:38:09 AM
 Spending time in Bitcoin is profitable and good for the future involvement of Bitcoin . Bitcoin is a global financial system that can be transacted and used in the globe . We spend time in Bitcoin to gather more knowledge about Bitcoin and the future of Bitcoin. Most of the people finds Bitcoin as their additional income that is why they are spending time in  it to gather information to improve ideas and it may be not a waste of time even if they do not  earn much .
Activity: 457
August 31, 2018, 05:47:11 AM
To gathering ideas and information to improve our daily life style. And to experience bitcoins business.

I don't think you just need to gather ideas and information when spending your time on Bitcoin since you can earn good profits on investing and trading on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I don't know the Bitcoin experience nor experiencing it but all I know is that you can use these cryptocurrencies to earn profit.
if you spend time with bitcoin means bitcoin is very important to me. sayq likes bitcoin because of the price and can be a busy life. I am sure that the future of bitcoin prices will increase. so I will continue to invest. if I am indeed lucky I will become rich and be able to fulfill my daily needs for my family
copper member
Activity: 266
Ako Bayot!
August 31, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
It is very natural that we shod spend time for bitcoin because ,if we not allocate time for bitcoin ,how we can accomplish the activities in which the bitcoin are requiring as to finish , so we will need to spend time for bitcoin.
Yeah definitely especially if you are a bounty hunter like me who is also doing some promotions on the campaign that i joined. For example in social media like twitter and facebook it will take some time to make a post and comment to promote the project.
Activity: 252
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
August 31, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
Bitcoin has great potential, if you just trust and able to buy during this low price, you are going to profit soon. It can change your life and our economy.
TIme is gold as they say so time will determine on how much you will going to profit. As they say that holding long term on bitcoin will relatively let you earn high also. However, i could not agree with this since we do not know what will happen to bitcoin ahead so it should be good also to spend some time in bitcoins to check update especially on market price for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: