Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 35. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:20:56 AM
As a stay home mom, i spend my extra time on collecting bitcoins. Aside that ive got bitcoins in free sites and apps. I gain profit even in a small amount it could be getting bigger in numbers and in amount. In due time when its value increases.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 06:04:01 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

The answer to your question is so simple. Why spend time on bitcoin? because it will provide your financial status. Spending your time in bitcoin is not a waste. It is productive for a reason that bitcoin now is a new way to earn and gain money. All of us faces a crisis in financial status and because of the bitcoin it somehow lessen our problem. So spending time in bitcoin is worth it. We spend our time in order for us to gain money and also to acquire knowledge about the cryptocurrency. That are my reasons why I lend my time to it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 05:32:16 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I am spending time with bitcoins because it gives a good future , I can make money working with bitcoins and I am happy to share that bitcoin is not so hard to earn. Only time and effort are needed in order to earn more bitcoins. Here in this forum there are lots of things that can earn bitcoins and by reading each topic here that talks about earning coins you can learned a lot.
Activity: 29
September 15, 2018, 05:25:44 AM
Bitcoin price fluctuates regularly, but Bitcoin prices in the long term are still uptrend, so up to the price of $ 100,000 is absolutely possible. Many investors have poured capital into Bitcoin since very early and now they have a huge amount of assets. Investing in Bitcoin is no different than investing in gold or dollars or playing securities. However, Bitcoin is a new investment trend and of course, if you pick up the trend then the opportunity to make money is always expanding.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 05:15:56 AM
in my opinion, if we invest properly and at the right time, of course we will get better results so that what we do will not be in vain and will not be a waste of time because we have got what we deserve
Activity: 257
September 15, 2018, 04:54:27 AM
In that and all charm and continuity bitcoin, that as the currency is virtual, the use of physical labor for its extraction is significantly limited, and given the development of modern technologies and the use of electronic gadgets, there is always the opportunity to find time for activities in the field of mining of crypto currency. Whether it's trading, ICO and whether something is acceptable
Activity: 25
September 15, 2018, 04:50:29 AM
As we as a whole know, computerized cash particularly bitcoin have numerous advantages to ourselves, much the same as it gives us a work that can acquire a cash and furthermore in a specific nation. To the extent I know, they have a nation that have given an expense in bitcoin with the goal that administration gain likewise cash to give to their task or an exercises. As an understudy, I invest energy in this field to enable me to out to my money related issue in school. And furthermore it gives me stipend to myself.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:48:50 AM
How can it be a waste of time? The people who studied bitcoin in the early days most of them made a fortune, and it was difficult to be as successful as they were, but at least i could still make some money from BTC. Nothing is unchanged, and maybe there will be more and more jobs about Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 31
September 15, 2018, 04:41:02 AM
i think we should spend time on Bitcoin Because will it gives you the potential of earning a big profit if you make the right decisions, but we shouldn't take it as a main job, because the price is hard to predict. 
Activity: 97
September 15, 2018, 04:13:53 AM
Making money is the major way to alleviate poverty. There have been several stories of people who used to be in severe hardship before they knew bitcoin and now there lives have changed for better having discovered bitcoin. This kind of people will forever stick to bitcoin.
It also includes the story of my life and that is true because I will not be able to leave bitcoin, so spending time on bitcoin is very profitable. Making money is very important for us, as long as we can get the money with hard work and high fighting spirit, the results will be good and very satisfying. Making money is not only obtained from bitcoin, we know that there are many places or things that can make money, so always learn and look for new innovations, then you will also get good money.
I am spending time because i know i can get some profit with bitcoins. I don't care about market even if its red i will still invest my money in bitcoin.
Activity: 220
September 15, 2018, 03:31:40 AM
I spend time on bitcoin, this is because everyone is optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to increase, more optimistic users are driven by the belief that the future of the transaction system will use bitcoin. I will spend time because I need moreprofit and I want more bitcoin in my wallet and sell again if bitcoin gets big profits .
Activity: 116
September 15, 2018, 01:29:43 AM
I spending time in BITCOIN for my additional income which i learn on how to gain profit having this cryptocurrency. My effort in this coin help me alot in my financial needs.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 01:11:20 AM
if we have already benefited from the crypto bitcoin currency, of course our time with bitcoin will not be in vain, and I will continue to invest in crypto currency
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
September 14, 2018, 01:16:04 PM
Personally, I can say that spending and investing time, effort and money in Bitcoin is worth it. Yes it is risky, and it is not easy. Not everyone is cut for it. But once you get the fruits of all your effort, I can say that it is indeed worth it. It has helped me make ends meet and more. At first it should just be a source of extra income but eventually my gains from it is even bigger than my primary source of income although it is not as regular as monthly payment but still it is worth all the time and effort.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 14, 2018, 12:51:23 PM
The BTC is developing, attracting many large investors around the world, and it will be on the floor in the future because of its rapid pace of development and spread. So, I am sure that if you invest in BTC right now, you will earn a huge income in the upcoming technology era.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
September 14, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
Everyone decides where to waste his time. On Bitcoins spend time, as they think that this will help to become richer.
Honestly no matter where you spend your time on, you can be rich from it. All you have to be is objective. Objective enough to dig deeper rather than simply enjoying the thing. For example, if you like wearing clothes to look good, you can be rich from that by studying how to become a model or how to create your own clothes. As long as you stay objective and you don't stay as a consumer, you're going to get somewhere. Same with bitcoins, you can spend time just being fascinated about this technology but if you're not going to have the objective to dig deeper, learn from it, and eventually make money from it, you're not going to be rich with it. And people only become objective when it comes to something that directly involves money like bitcoin but that's just quite wrong. You can make money from so many things.

Even just buying and selling clothes from the thrift shop can take you somewhere. Since you do have the "eye" for good clothing, you can easily sell your good finds. It can even be a better source of income than cryptocurrency if you're able to build a network and a variety of loyal customers. This is why I encourage the people who are coming to me in earning money online to follow their passion instead. Crypto might be profitable to me because I already know what's up in this world but to those that are just going to start, it's better for them to stick with their passion and be good at it until they can make money from it.
Activity: 383
September 14, 2018, 12:23:06 PM
because bitcoin is very good to learn, to understand, and then to be applied into life which will then benefit all of us and can bring this world more advanced with blockchain technology
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
Bitcoin is a very incomprehensible topic, if one does not delve into it, but there are people who have been sitting there for years, someone has achieved it, someone else has become disappointed.
For me we should continue to spend time in bitcoin because bitcoin is can help us to have a successful life in the future and if we will spend time with bitcoin we be more profitable and i think bitcoin is the future so we really need to spend time on.it.
copper member
Activity: 327
September 14, 2018, 11:31:41 AM
I give up my time for bitcoin because bitcoin can provide income and I have considered bitcoin as a job. I like bitcoin because it has changed my financial condition for the better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
Everyone decides where to waste his time. On Bitcoins spend time, as they think that this will help to become richer.
Pages:
Jump to: