Pages:
Author

Topic: Why suicide cases are increasing - page 7. (Read 1644 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 08:28:10 AM
Depressions and low self-esteems are one of the reasons why there are a lot of suicide cases.
For me suicide cases increasing because of stress then lack of guidance and a comfort to make the divertion of mind.
Activity: 331
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
Yes , very good topic to discuss and important when considering the suicide cases increasing rate. Only reason is stress and loneliness keep it building.
Activity: 1022
March 19, 2018, 05:24:13 AM
Suicide cases are increasing because of many other mental deppretion, anxiety, mental pain and so on. these are the main cause increasing suicide case. Besides, lead a happy life is very easy now,then sometimes suicide case lead by family and personal matter. I agree with some topics..
Activity: 22
March 19, 2018, 04:33:50 AM
Suicide cases are increasing because our world is such a stressful place. Stress causes people to have depression and lack of faith and positivity that will lead to comitting suicide.
Activity: 170
March 19, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
that is the essence of human cowardice in society. they are selfish and lack of responsibility to the family and society of mistakes and lost!
Activity: 18
Merit: 3
March 19, 2018, 01:46:45 AM
Rain is caused by water guys !

What does this mean?
Activity: 9
March 19, 2018, 01:39:09 AM
Depressions and low self-esteems are one of the reasons why there are a lot of suicide cases.

Seorang depresi banyak yang tidak bisa menyelesaikan dengan kepala dingin, tetapi menyelesaikan dengan fikiran emosional. Disitulah terjadinya depresi.
Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 01:36:21 AM
I think the basic reason for depression now a days is social media, Because on social media we " compare our lives with others" and others always post their happy moments and not the sad ones. That makes us even more depress and frustrated the height of which leads one to suicide or use of chemicals/drugs.
One should LIVE his own life and never compare it with others. That's not absolute but an effective solution.
Activity: 20
March 19, 2018, 01:34:00 AM

Menurut saya banyak yang salah menilai dari kehidupan, kebanyakan bunuh diri dilakukan karena masalah ekonomi yang rendah, dan juga emosi yang tak terkendali untuk menyelesaikan sebuah masalah.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

Suicide cases increase because of the problems around us. We may think that a simple word can never harm anyone, but for someone who is in the extent of tolerating problems, it may cause him or her to just give up his or her life. So, we need to start making this world a little better, and we can start by using encouraging words to one another.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 01:09:13 AM
depression and could not find a way out of their problems. the powerful reason people easy to commit suicide without thinking how the fate of the people they leave behind. a lot of good its family issues, the economy, and romance that makes people to easily do so.
Activity: 123
March 19, 2018, 12:56:58 AM
One of the main reason why suicide cases that are being reported kept on increasing is also due to the fact that the changes in the current society forces individual to try and keep up. Giving people more stress that can pile up. Until the time that the only solution for them to be able to escape the situation that they are in is the easiest way out which is suicide. I know this topic is so much sensitive but in order to stop or minimoze the number of people who is thinking of committing the act we need to understand them as well.
Activity: 38
March 18, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
The number of depressed people is also increasing, that's why suicide is also increasing.
Activity: 78
March 18, 2018, 03:17:10 PM
Mostly the teens these days commit suicide and most of the times being bullied is the reason.
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 10:42:05 AM
I agree, depression is the main reason for suicide cases, bullying is also one of the reason for this just like when bully online especially with Facebook or any other social media. When some people do inappropriate and caught by anyone then upload online, they bullied and got depress.
I agree because of depression and even mental illness,is the one reason why suicide cases increasing,Some cases is because people tricking and frame up someone and that matter they get the chance to bully people and if the person cant take it what the people does to them then that is the start they might to panic and if they cant think a good way they will suicide.Especially if they post in social media like in Facebook,many cases already happened because of this cases.
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
because the situation in the society is too bad and everyone thinks there will be WW3
Activity: 183
March 18, 2018, 04:10:29 AM
I now have too much pressure on my shoulders. This causes tension. So many suicides. I think so
Activity: 37
March 18, 2018, 03:47:04 AM
The main reason for suicide is sadness and loneliness and not able to share things.
Activity: 294
March 17, 2018, 08:37:45 AM
Some factors that can lead to suicide risk include:
- A family history of a person with a mental disorder, substance abuse, or suicide.
- Domestic violence, physical or mental abuse.
- Store weapons in the house.
- Imprisoned, isolated.
- Exposure to suicidal behavior of another person or committed suicide but failed.
- have a shocking event.
Activity: 128
March 17, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
because more people today are the bad ones. people who do not know anything but to bully people , who know they can not fight them. so the victims get over depression that they think they have to suicide so that they can endure the difficulties they are experiencing
Pages:
Jump to: