Pages:
Author

Topic: Why suicide cases are increasing - page 3. (Read 1644 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 01:05:33 AM
People is struggling financially and life is not always easy.  When depression kicks in your mind is running wild and its then when people commit suicide. In my country people jump off the Van Stadens bridge which was very popular for a person who wants to commit suicide.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:54:21 AM
Depressions and low self-esteems are one of the reasons why there are a lot of suicide cases.
Those of us who work in pediatric intensive care have frequent encounters with the problem of suicide and attempted suicide. It has seemed to me for some years that the numbers are increasing, and this has been shown to be the case and because of the depression more people  suicide,..
Activity: 31
April 06, 2018, 11:15:12 PM
Teenagers are more prone to suicide because their tolerance level is low while excitement level is too high to be controlled
Activity: 74
April 06, 2018, 05:15:22 PM
Not just depression is always the cause sometimes unable to bear the burden of loans and other dues many people suicide everyday
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 02:24:33 PM
Currently, the tendency of suicide is increasing, because there are some reasons that the main reason is that it can be surrounded by financially, family or personal life. Unemployment, financial problems, failing in love leads people to suicide.

So, to prevent this, the family will have to keep an eye on these aspects
Activity: 20
April 06, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
Because people are depressed and the police can’t stop suicide cases from happening.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
April 06, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
The main cause why people commit suicide is because of problem....  Problem is juat a normal occurrence in our daily living but if it is too much it will lead to depression and the worst effect of it is suicide.....
Activity: 93
April 06, 2018, 09:50:13 AM
Depressions and low self-esteems are one of the reasons why there are a lot of suicide cases.
I think one of the main reasons why suicide cases keep on rising is Because many people are facing a lot of problems worrying their life and either they don't tell any one or no one listens to them or sometimes they refuse to also listen to others.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
April 06, 2018, 09:24:15 AM
One of the symptoms that occur generally in a variety of psychiatric conditions is to feel depressed. These mental conditions include bipolar disorder, anxiety, depression and schizophrenia. When you and your doctor struggle to find a treatment that can effectively treat your mental state, you may feel helpless and fearful that you may never feel normal again. You may feel the only way to end the pain is to end your life.

Anxiety can cause fear to your immediate environment and prevent you from adapting to changes in life. In some cases, anxiety makes it difficult to maintain friendships, complete school, or keep a steady job. Then a combination of loneliness and fear sparks you to think about suicide.
Activity: 5
April 06, 2018, 09:02:05 AM
The number of cases of suicide caused by the depression. Many people are experiencing severe problems that are causing a lot of sorrow because of losing or leaving them with their loved ones they all think they're going to have to deal with life by their own. It can be prevented or it can be treated to avoid suicide let them know that they are important and we love them.
Activity: 94
April 06, 2018, 08:20:22 AM
For me depression is the main key or the main reason for suicide but it’s not just like that disappointments, troubles, problems are also part of it and usually we humans can’t really adapt quickly and often times over think about this situations which lead to depression, anxiety, and other bunch of mental illnesses and also the feeling of being  feed up in life, and the thing when you give it your all and it’s  still not ended up into nothing and being  treated as a failure  those are the things that make people question their existence.
Activity: 55
April 06, 2018, 07:58:33 AM
Might be because the world is so toxicated that the people are preffering suicides rather than normal death
Activity: 110
April 03, 2018, 10:24:20 PM
People has lost the ability to face problems.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
April 03, 2018, 04:35:13 PM
Ya maybe. Low self-esteem could also be. But most of the time heartaches and disappointments cause suicide. They cannot bear the pain anymore so they think that if they die they will not feel the pain anymore. O too much shame. They cannot face shame so they want to disappear. 
Activity: 43
April 03, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
Emotional stress leads to depression. When people are depressed, that's when suicidal thoughts start crossing their mind. When people are depressed, some of them try to discuss it with people closer to them but most of the people they trying discuss it with won't show much care. When they see that people are not giving them much attention, that's when they try to commit suicide.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
April 03, 2018, 12:58:50 PM
depression and due to not believe and kill everychance for a good future and not believing in god if i wasnt mouslim i was going to suicide but we are not allowd to kill ourselfes
Activity: 6
April 03, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
i think the increase of suicide case is lack of attention from nearest person. many case,  nearest person (family) did not know about suicide symptoms to the person who had suicide. the most cause of suicide itself are: sexual abuse, loss job, poverty, bullying victim. the solution to prevent suicide problem above is give an extra attention by nearest person to the people who suffered suicide symptoms 
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 08:16:49 PM
because they became weak and they lost hope in life.they are  struggle with mental  disability like that personal disorder or depression.
Activity: 55
April 02, 2018, 07:28:37 PM
I still doesn't get it why people suicide just for a petty matter only. There is lot more to be enjoyed still
Activity: 30
April 02, 2018, 06:44:12 PM
I don't know what the cause is really. No idea about this complex case
Pages:
Jump to: