Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60 - page 16. (Read 3252 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
Naaah I don't believe that ethereum can drop like that, obviously there is noreason for it as I think, a lot of ICO using erc20 network for their tokens, also some people get paid by ethereum as well, probably eth can fall till 150, but not more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 07:54:24 AM
The situation for today is hardly worse, since the number of ICO is growing, so the demand for Ethereum remains the same.  It is much sadder when the project is a scam, and when all the invested funds are then sold by fraudsters and the problem is exactly that!  But with all this, I do not think that Ethereum will fall to $ 60.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
October 01, 2018, 07:45:51 AM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
I hope that what you predict is not happening, because what you predict makes sense, but I do not agree with things like that, because I don't think there is a mistake if people sell their coins to eth and sell eth into money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 01, 2018, 07:41:43 AM
Smiley) ya. agree with you. ETH dump will make all token price dump too. that will create a terrible effect to crypto market

Come on mate no knows about the effect of ETH as this coin is the king of altcoins. It has a strong reputation and their projects are very much popular, the dump in the value doesn't mean that it will die. We need to have patience desperately.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
Too pessimistic if you predict ethereum prices will reach 60 $ only, it is a very large decline in value, there are still many fans of ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
October 01, 2018, 07:34:14 AM
Good conclusions the author, but this does not change the fact that we will no longer see the Ether cost $ 500. I think we need a new crypto currency and a new way to invest in order to again arrange a race in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 07:29:39 AM
I do not agree with your post. This is certainly not going to be the case. People like you who spread such FUDs should better stay away from this market.
Not in this universe would eth ever fall down to 60$. That's too much. The price will how ever stay around 200-300$.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 01, 2018, 07:26:05 AM
Do you really think that the ethereum price will actually fall? I don't think so. if the price falls so hard, we're going to be in a difficult period for all crypto coins. Green days coming now Wink

Ethereum is not going to drop so greatly. I think the bottom was already reached. Now, we have been waiting for the new wave of its growth. This is right the time to invest in this perfect altcoin.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 28, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
Smiley) ya. agree with you. ETH dump will make all token price dump too. that will create a terrible effect to crypto market
copper member
Activity: 365
September 28, 2018, 07:12:31 AM
I think you're wrong, ETH price dumping to $60 means the market generally have suffer ugly and its gonna have effect on all major Cryptos
Activity: 486
September 28, 2018, 07:06:11 AM
This is completely untrue because the current ETH is over $ 200, and there will never be a downside of more than $ 60. So I think you should invest in ETH because the ETH exchange rate will assuredly rise to more than $ 600 in October.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
September 28, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
Well, personally I don't expect this to happen. I have a lot of ETH in my wallet currently. So, I just want the positive news about Eth price.
But no one can predict the future of Ethereum price. So, maybe this is possible that eth price will hit $60.
Activity: 714
September 28, 2018, 06:49:37 AM
There is no specific reason of why the Ether will drop of up to $60 except if you underestimated it. It is natural that the price of ethereum will fall during the bearish trend but if you will just be fair to see the market, all of the Crypto currencies suffered the same faith with Ethereum but $60 is so much for the number 1 altcoins in the market in which even most of the ICOs were affected but still they used Ethereum platform to support their projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 28, 2018, 06:44:21 AM
Nop, you are wrong.

There was a good time period when ETh was in range from 200 to 400$ and the ICO market was already going crazy , there was a good time that it did not a direct corelation with ICO market.
Everything else , the pump from 400$ to 1400$ was pure hype and speculation and was not directly correlated to ICOs.
Activity: 252
September 28, 2018, 06:43:11 AM
Well, in this there is nothing surprising was the demand price rose there is no demand there is no growth is obvious
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 06:41:04 AM
Sorry, but I do not understand a bit, is this a joke? ETH will never be able to cost $ 60 because it is simply impossible money, if such a thing happened I would probably have bought everything that I have today and I would also borrow money.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 28, 2018, 06:37:33 AM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
Mnah, not at all. ICOs are still growing if we look how much money they have raised this year, it is more than a year ago! So you are wrong Smiley.
Activity: 406
September 28, 2018, 06:35:21 AM
You're wrong, look at the ICO, people are still investing in projects, the problem is that projects cannot start because eth fell and it fell not because people don't want to invest, and most likely because scam projects  who once raised funds, now sell it!
Activity: 238
September 28, 2018, 06:28:19 AM
It will take a minimum time to rise up the price of ETH. Investors are showing their interests in ETH. At present, ETH may make somebody unhappy. It went down beyond our expectation but it will recover very soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

I do not think Ether will ever fall to $ 60, but this is my opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: