Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60 - page 11. (Read 3252 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:46:16 AM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
indeed as a smart trader must be able to take advantage of the current market situation which experienced a significant decline. this is good for beginners who want to invest and for those who are experienced because of low prices and can be affordable to invest in the long term, certainly expect more profit from long-term investment and hope there will be an increase in prices in the market in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 25, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

60 USD is almost guaranteed that can not happen with value of Ethereum at the current time. Th decline of ICO is one of reasons that make ETH's price falls, but it is not all. ETH is obliged to go through its price cycle
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
Nothing like this can happen, because today the market will not allow to do this, a lot of reasons, as well as a lot of people today, are talking about working with a full-fledged platform, I am talking about ETH
You should not deny a possible drop to ETH $ 60. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and, unfortunately, at any moment anything can happen. Who could have imagined that the rate of bitcoin will fall three times ? If now the exchange rate is ETH will drop three times the cost to be about $ 60.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
Nothing like this can happen, because today the market will not allow to do this, a lot of reasons, as well as a lot of people today, are talking about working with a full-fledged platform, I am talking about ETH
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
It will not drop to this level because it is not so weak now for this. But in the future it will be possible if it won't solve the problem of dependence from BTC and increasing in its value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
October 25, 2018, 09:20:11 AM
We already reached the crypto bottom. I would expect Ethereum price to pass $300 end this year.
Activity: 345
October 25, 2018, 09:16:22 AM
i disagree with you on this bro. Ethereum can never drop to that amount. i challenge you that Ether is going to do better than BTC very soon, trust me
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 09:03:04 AM
I do not hope it goes down so low for ethereum. $ 60 would be really just too low for the coin. Maybe a new ico hype comes in case ico gets regulated and the scam ico disappears with it. I hope so.
Many users has a huge hopes on ethereum to rise the price this year. I do not think we will see a 60 price of eth. Rather I see a good hopes on eth to become more demands that will increase it’s price.
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
October 25, 2018, 08:46:04 AM
Ethereum is still in use, so I think there will be no drop to such a small amount. This year we have seen that a lot of projects have started, which are successful and it is impossible not to take into account. If there is a fall in the price of Ethereum, it will be a rebound before the rapid growth.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
October 25, 2018, 08:55:38 AM
That's right, you pretty well painted the rival crypto market, unfortunately the market will only begin to move when new people bring new money and purchasing power to it, alas, until institutional investors begin to actively invest in cryptocurrency, we will stand still.
copper member
Activity: 266
October 25, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
I do not hope it goes down so low for ethereum. $ 60 would be really just too low for the coin. Maybe a new ico hype comes in case ico gets regulated and the scam ico disappears with it. I hope so.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
I am sure that such a price will not be. The minimum that Ethereum will show is $ 150.
Activity: 182
October 25, 2018, 08:49:00 AM
I do not think that Ethereum will be so much underestimated and it will start to sell for $ 60 I buy it in parts and have already bought 80% of what I wanted to invest. Wait a little longer !
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 08:45:26 AM
If you are saying that Eth will drop to 60$ because it is only used for iICO and that investors are no more investing in ICO,do you mean,ICO will eventually die?i totally disagree with you,Eth has come to stay and it will stay.There may be flaw in the tech but Eth tech far supercide many other coin.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
I do not think that this could happen. The market is not the same as it was a few years ago. There are much more people involved and nobody can say where the market will go tomorrow. If ETH drops to 60 buck than BTC drops to 1k bucks. Nearly impossible.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
I can't imagine for this, eth can go down to 60 $ on its own, and even if that happens it won't last long, for the traders this is the right moment to invest
Activity: 121
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
Ahahah that will be not happen bro. You need to wait 50 years for 60 dollar price tag for ethereum. You guys only think eth pumped because of icos. That is not true. Eth pumped like bitcoin and other coins because that is a coin. In crypto space that is really normal thing. And there are too many new investors and they want to invest their money. Why litecoin why monero why dash why bitcoin  reached these kind of values ;Huh? Because of ico ;? Is there any ico on ltc xmr dash or btc ? So yes i think you can understand from here what i am trying to explain you.
Activity: 267
October 25, 2018, 08:20:13 AM
That's way too low, I don't think ethereum will fall to that point. Lots of ICo's going on now, at least this can prevent it from falling further. I don't think it would drop lower than it has. What we are expecting right now is a rise back to $1300 and more.
Activity: 392
October 25, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

There is no way that it will drop even lower. There a lot of ICO going now and more of them will start in november, so growth of ETH is unavoidable.
Activity: 98
October 24, 2018, 11:46:50 AM
Ethereum will not fall to 60 dollars. Yes, the demand for investing in ICO has fallen, but the platform for collecting investments has not been invented and will still be the main platform for the promotion of projects. Ethereum will reliably slowly but steadily go up.
Pages:
Jump to: