Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60 - page 14. (Read 3252 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
The idea is certainly interesting. And I think that in some you are right. But Ethereum is a very strong coin and I think that it will not give up so easily.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 01:10:26 AM
Ethereum is unlikely to ever fall in price to $ 60. This coin will always be in demand even in a period of big problems with the activities of ICO, as it is now. Tokens have already been released over a thousand species and they all need ethereum for any movement. Besides, Difficulties with conducting an ICO are temporary and they will be resolved when the market begins to grow again in value
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 01:06:42 AM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
They sell not only Ether and falling to $ 60 will be only in one case - if this end of the year ends without a reversal of the market. Then many investors who have taken the Ether for long-term storage will definitely output it.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 01:00:49 AM
Partly agree with OP, the demand for ETH decreased and many ICO failed but the thing is that we are talking about developing market, possibilities are very huge, it's true that ETH may fall more but that's a very popular platform, one day new projects will rise and demand will increase again
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 12:53:10 AM
I don't think it will go such low level, i will be buy more ethereum under 200$,eth has a strong reputation and their projects are very much popular
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 02, 2018, 12:50:14 AM
Only 4% of the total ETH supply is being held by ICO's.

ETH is much more than being an "ICO Coin". I really doubt that ETH will drop to 60 USD. If it does I'm gonna long it so hard. Smiley)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 12:48:55 AM
I think your prediction is totaly wrong, as we can see in marketcap, the price of ETH is rising little by a little.
And I'm sure that ETH will not died, cause there are many project and people that still has faith in ETH.
Ethereum will not die, if there is an Ethereum scenario dead, the entire crypto ecosystem will be destroyed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 12:46:02 AM
I think your prediction is totaly wrong, as we can see in marketcap, the price of ETH is rising little by a little.
And I'm sure that ETH will not died, cause there are many project and people that still has faith in ETH.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 12:36:58 AM
Your perceptions might be correct in essence that ether price increase was a factor of massive investments in ICOs during the last one year, but i will not agree with you on your assumptions the price will drop to the point of $60 it will never happen unless Ethereum network want to collapse completely and alot of token will go down with it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 12:31:50 AM
i can not imagine that ethereum price will fall that far, but should it yet so in the next few weeks, many people will certainly lose faith in ethereum. i would not like it either.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 02, 2018, 12:22:40 AM
I don't think your assumptions are correct. I am sure that the air will grow along with the entire market.
At least it will be very nice for you to see when this thread has created by OP. Ether has already jumped back again but we are being so far from the crypto recovery consider about the fact that bitcoin it looks so unstable.
I'm going to the ground when i have been missing the train to the stars. Crypto will be going to the moon in the next bubble game
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 01, 2018, 11:54:01 PM
No one knows about ethereum's future, but if you see that the volume of ethereum's daily transactions is very large then I am sure that ethereum will recover and will not drop below $ 60 this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 11:22:15 PM
ETH will never drop to $60. The market still shows strong demand of ETH, it is a good coin for trading, holding, buy ICO. If ETH drops to $60, it will be the collapse of the whole market.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 11:20:38 PM
I don't think it will get as low as that. not likely will come down to $60. because with the number $100 this course has been very low for the Aether. and now I see that the Aether was the longer growing back.
copper member
Activity: 70
October 01, 2018, 11:17:33 PM
This cannot happen, if it falls that low consider crypto dead,
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
Of course it will not be below $ 60 because current ETH is moving in a positive direction. And with the situation now i think Bitcoin will definitely increase and ETH will also increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 01, 2018, 10:58:21 PM
Ethereum to fall in price, especially to $ 60, will not. This coin will be in demand not only because of the new ICO, but because the ERC-20 tokens are moved to ethereum. Difficulties with the ICO are temporary. The crypto-currency market will grow, difficulties with the ICO will gradually disappear and ethereum will significantly increase in price.
i agree with you, it will not be possible ethereum will go down that far.
this difficulty will gradually disappear, seeing the current situation is natural if we cry. but the market will grow again, as time goes by it will definitely improve again. Look now, the market is slowly greening.

as well as ico, the ico project will also recover after the market recovers.
Activity: 198
October 01, 2018, 10:44:42 PM
Yes,you are partially correct.The demand for ETH is less now and so is the reason why it has fallen from $1500 to $200.But the demand is still not low for the price to come down to $60.I think the max it may go down is is near $150 and not $60
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
October 01, 2018, 10:39:21 PM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

Do you think all of peoples who bought ETH wants to sell it with a lower price than they bought ? If you can afford to lose your money before you buying crypto, you will not panic selling your coins. It is not the ICO already vanished, ICO still exist but only a few of them are good.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
October 01, 2018, 07:12:47 PM
Ehh the only way it falls to $60 is if another platform takes dominance over Ethereum or if the entire market continues to take a severe beating.
Pages:
Jump to: