Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY THE SUDDEN FALL IN BITCOIN PRICE? - page 2. (Read 572 times)

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 02:32:53 AM
I have been wondering what could be the possible causes  of the sudden fall in the price of bitcoin and the altcoins.I know from experience that it will surely rise again but I wish to know the possible causes of the fall in prices.
Most of this has been discussed ranging from bad news, panic sell or ban from country and crypto regulation, if you read then you can estimate yourself about the decrease in cryptocurrency, essentially the crypto decrease is due to the holder, so if the holder loses the trust maybe karean bad news or such then the crypto value will drop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:52:24 AM
Experienced investors knew that the bitcoin honeymoon couldn’t last forever. Those who catch the last train are usually punished by the market.

and they just sell their bitcoin when the price is a moon so they can buy back again if the price is fall. they will do over and over while they are sure that this will happen in everytime in the market. and with doing this, they can increase their money balance so they can have a lot of profit. and if we can follow their step, I am sure that we can also get a big profit too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 01:49:10 AM
I have been wondering what could be the possible causes  of the sudden fall in the price of bitcoin and the altcoins.I know from experience that it will surely rise again but I wish to know the possible causes of the fall in prices.
You can see that with a market that is in a bear market in the long run, successful trading is very difficult, you need to have a lot of experience, accurate analysis combined with market information to be able to Have the most accurate trading plan. Therefore, the loss is very easy to happen, when the bitcoin price increases and the price of altcoin is very strong, I believe you need to observe more and more to be able to trade successfully.
Activity: 138
July 28, 2018, 01:06:24 AM
Experienced investors knew that the bitcoin honeymoon couldn’t last forever. Those who catch the last train are usually punished by the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 27, 2018, 10:30:46 PM
Due to several factors such as media giving bad terms about Cryptocurrency.
Tappi can also be because whale whales raise and lower the price of Bitcoin.

Maybe it's better you buy tokens at the lowest price like 10 satoshi and 20 satoshi for coins whose value is thousands.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 27, 2018, 12:07:05 PM
Lots of negativity fake news about bitcoin and I think the devaluation this time is hard to explain, there are not any announcements from governments about the cryptomarket. Maybe this time is simple that people lose the patience to wait for the price to recover so they have sold out.

However due to the excessive quantity, the prices have been dropped dramatically. But, from my point of view, the price will start to increase again with the current price, certainly it will attract a large number of new investments
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
June 27, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
It's all about money making, my friend! The rich goons were smart enough to spread fomos and panics... but the main reason why they are doing it is for them to buy bitcoins cheap. Admit it, they have missed the awesome ride last year that's why they will create another one soon. So take this advice, buy on dip and HODL.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoins decreased due to some fud that has been spreading through different countries, bitcoins will not easily decrease its prices but it was fine because soon as it falls, it will still recover due to different investors in the market who are interested on holding the coin for a long time.
Yes we are observing ups and done in bitcoin price for a long long time. we even seen so many crashes but still bitcoin price recover its position even it made new all time high prices, i think that this will surely happen again and we will very soon see the price once again trading above 20000$ and will cover all the loses that recently people have made in bitcoin trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
June 19, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoins decreased due to some fud that has been spreading through different countries, bitcoins will not easily decrease its prices but it was fine because soon as it falls, it will still recover due to different investors in the market who are interested on holding the coin for a long time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
June 19, 2018, 03:35:49 PM
It is not suddenly going down. It is happened in 2014 after bitcoin price spike to $1300 for the first time. The fact bitcoin going up too much last year thats why it is now going down 75% from its all time high and it is still normal if you see the bitcoin history price.another factor for the dump is mtgox btc being sold to pay the customer money.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 18, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

There are lots of reasons why bitcoin is dropping, some intend to post more speculation that btc will end. Even there are many speculation about it I hope bitcoin will go to the moon. Although we cannot say when it would be but at this time lets observe the market

then you need to be patient because if you can do this, you will see bitcoin will go to the moon and you do not regret to hold for a long time. your work will be worth and you can make a big profit. but before we can see bitcoin increase higher, we need to pass this and we need to wait for a moment. there are many things that we should know why bitcoin price still fall and I think there is any secret reason to answer this.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 18, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

There are lots of reasons why bitcoin is dropping, some intend to post more speculation that btc will end. Even there are many speculation about it I hope bitcoin will go to the moon. Although we cannot say when it would be but at this time lets observe the market
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
June 18, 2018, 09:59:36 AM
Easy People buys then people hold but after people lost people sell in a panic state that they couldn't think clearly then after losing people spread words about their experiences then share it to the web and in it was mostly bad reviews then leaving others confused and scared so the chain of people buys and sell then panic goes on and on.

Panic selling and fake news is the actual matter for the market price falling but why not when the bitcoin and altcoins bumping up with the good news bro. I see many countries and european states started implementing the bitcoin as a payment and online usage with taxation.
Those things are actually good for the market why still the market go top again. Still btc lagging in 6k USD to 7k USD for a 2 weeks of time and more. I expecting the bitcoin to touch the 10k USD soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
June 18, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
Easy People buys then people hold but after people lost people sell in a panic state that they couldn't think clearly then after losing people spread words about their experiences then share it to the web and in it was mostly bad reviews then leaving others confused and scared so the chain of people buys and sell then panic goes on and on.
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
The price of bitcoin is influenced by the market supply and the price of other coin, which is also influenced by the government's policies if any bad factors will affect the price of the btc.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
June 18, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
Some says its because of whales manipulation well it could be, but for me I think the newbie bitcoin investors tired to hold bitcoin they are impatient so that is why bitcoin price falling.
Whales are the main reason to price fluctuation and some peoples are expect newbie investors are hold the investment so this will move to down but exact reason is many miners are stop the mining platform and many investors are panic to investing in Crypto investment so supply and demand is reduced in current scenario. I think as soon as possible again this will make profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
Bitcoin price as stated is not stable and always making surprises. Normally, supply and demand always make its movement to affect its price IMO. We should not be worried but take this as our chance to buy some btc because it will definitely increase it in long-term investment.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 18, 2018, 07:52:14 AM
Some times,  there is no reason at all for dip in price of bitcoin,  it is just the normal circle of rise and fall in price and we may just need to accept that so that we can focus on making profit!

Hamsters are always crying about the price and regulations, but the more skillful players are ready for those, because they have experienced it for many times already.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
June 17, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
Some says its because of whales manipulation well it could be, but for me I think the newbie bitcoin investors tired to hold bitcoin they are impatient so that is why bitcoin price falling.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
June 17, 2018, 05:21:37 AM
Most likely, the rich whales decided to buy themselves bitcoins with a big discount and collapsed the price. We should wait.
The best thing right now is to take a chill pill and see how things will end up unfolding but there is absolutely great manipulation in this market and it is really appalling. It is appalling because this is sending wrong signals even to investors and it is even so obvious that the whales are just easily playing with the market the way they like and I wonder for how long they are just going to keep doing this.

We need real growth, we need these guys silenced and with some high liquidity, I guess over time, they may go into the caves where they belong. Those who are all being calm with their patience always find chances to make big money out of crypto trading. All others are regretting for their foolish decisions later.
Pages:
Jump to: