Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY THE SUDDEN FALL IN BITCOIN PRICE? - page 3. (Read 572 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 16, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
The current drop is really unexplained thing. However there are some theories being build up lately and most of them believe that it is bitcoin price manipulation that is happening. This is being done for the next mega pump which happened in just the same way it happened last year December. But as I said thats just theory. Some of them have come up with story of too much pumped prices for the bitcoin and thus a massive correction is currently going on to set the prices back to the normal. And no one knows where is the bottom.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 08:59:23 AM
I have been wondering what could be the possible causes  of the sudden fall in the price of bitcoin and the altcoins.I know from experience that it will surely rise again but I wish to know the possible causes of the fall in prices.

Now a days people are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price are going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all it is very huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literally circulate between exchanges. Secondly its technical disadvantages of Bitcoin. slow speed missing smart contract support, high fees. And 3rd  it is passive developer team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 08:48:18 AM
I have been wondering what could be the possible causes  of the sudden fall in the price of bitcoin and the altcoins.I know from experience that it will surely rise again but I wish to know the possible causes of the fall in prices.
You can see that the market over the past few days is continuously falling, bitcoin prices are constantly falling and there are no signs of recovery. The price of bitcoin has reduced the price of altcoin is also continuously reduced and it is difficult to recover. I believe that at this time bitocin prices will continue to fall sharply, this is the inevitable rule of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
June 16, 2018, 08:39:29 AM
Most likely, the rich whales decided to buy themselves bitcoins with a big discount and collapsed the price. We should wait.
Yes it maybe caused by the whales but I see this as a sign for the bump in the bitcoin price soon so this is chance for us to get the bitcoin at the discounted rate,just make everything positive for us so try to apply the same strategy of whales here and the profits maybe less according to how much we are investing.
Not like it may be caused by them, it is actually caused by them. The create fake signals after buying at the dip and pushing a buying momentum, then with the fake signals, traders opt into the market, and then after a while, dump it all back and we see the cycle repeating itself again.

We need real growth, we need real movement and not all these bull shit done by the whales. Yeah, some may say it is normal, but what is normal is whales not getting too greedy and trying to do what pleases their pocket at the expense of the growth of the space.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:55:02 AM
i think there's nothing to worry about we've seen these happening before just stay to the positive side Wink
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
June 15, 2018, 03:45:11 AM
Most likely, the rich whales decided to buy themselves bitcoins with a big discount and collapsed the price. We should wait.
This is not for the first time that we are experiencing the downfall in the market value of the bitcoin and that we will keep on experiencing such kind of thing in the future too. The only thing which can work in our favor is to plan the things in a way which can then help us in handling such kind of situations in the best possible manner so that the chances of loss of money can be reduced.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
June 14, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Well the big whales has nothing to do about it this time as per review of the experts they say that everything is just a normal that only the holders make a normal selling but it create a panic among other holders causing domino epic to the Altcoins too and the second reason was Coinrail hack in South Korea in which it makes the Korean Bitcoin enthusiast to do a panic selling too. Here is the news link for your reference https://www.ccn.com/cryptocurrency-market-falls-25-billion-overnight-as-bitcoin-drops-6-factors-and-trends/.
Most of the time, we all know that anything that affects bitcoin simply affects the whole market but I would not pay attention to all that is in the news as they are just some ways of justifying the means and that does not change the fact that the market is highly manipulated.

This may have been a normal occurrence, but we really need to stop seeing fake breakouts in the market, but something that depicts real buy or sell based on real demand and supply. Understanding though that the market is decentralized, volatile and can be easily manipulated, but I believe it should be done with a lot of sense.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
June 14, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
The "whales" want to "squeeze" weak "players" and newbies of the market. And at the same time, they want to rebuy cryptocurrencies for a very cheap price and multiply their money. They have the benefits, as they made a fortune in cryptos when nobody believed in it. Now they can manipulate the market and ensure that nobody makes fortune on crypto like they did and at the same time regularly increase their savings.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 14, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
I have heard that some kind of money must came here to the market, and it doesn't happen, so this is most obvious and recent problem because of what did last prices fall.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 11:52:58 PM
it's because bitcoin has bad news so it keeps the bitcoin price down and lots of new traders are panicked so it makes them a fear to invest in bitcoin again and maybe a lot of losses. you should not be affected or panicked should you take advantage of current prices to buy as much as you can because of cheap bitcoin prices.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 13, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
Some times,  there is no reason at all for dip in price of bitcoin,  it is just the normal circle of rise and fall in price and we may just need to accept that so that we can focus on making profit!
Activity: 105
June 13, 2018, 04:14:02 PM
There many reason with the falling of bitcoin price, but i think that the price fall is proper thing in cryptocurrency, everything in this world like a wheel, always rotate. Sometime they above and sometime under. The real reason of the falling is that people dump their bitcoin as whales, and another people follow that techbique.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 13, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
For some of us that has been trading for quite some time now, understand that trading is all about knowing the right time to buy bitcoin or any other trading instrument and the right time to sell them in other to be able to make profits.  Demand an supplies are the two major determiner of the directions bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies take par time and I think that is what is happening currently! The supplies are higher than the demands and that is the cause of the current bearish market.  1fox is one of the platforms that enables investors to hedge they fund between bitcoin and dollars.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

Despite current scenario showing weakness in Bitcoin, if it strongly holds its $6K levels nothing to worry about.
But till when Bitcoin will be holding that critical level can't be said, so we hope that it rebounds from that $6K levels, these is my personal view.
Activity: 476
June 13, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

I am not really sure what causes these down trend. About the rise again, it can be true but it can wrong as well. The chance for the price to go down even deeper to be frank exist too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
June 13, 2018, 02:15:39 PM
Regardless of any action, bitcoin wants to say that future financial technology will be driven by the rich (whales). society will not enjoy from this technology. the positive thing is "this is a case to be solved". bitcoin must be together with the community and avoid price manipulation.

I am just a reader, not a fortune teller. So, you can listen to some of the posts I read to understand the case. the first, dusk or dawn by. @CryptoYoda1338. second, Bitcoin Price was Manipulated by Tether, Researchers Claim by. cryptonews.im.
the conclusion is bitcoin is the future of society to achieve dream.

I don't think there is a relationship between whales and the technology but there is manipulation caused by many actors in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
June 13, 2018, 01:24:28 PM
Regardless of any action, bitcoin wants to say that future financial technology will be driven by the rich (whales). society will not enjoy from this technology. the positive thing is "this is a case to be solved". bitcoin must be together with the community and avoid price manipulation.

I am just a reader, not a fortune teller. So, you can listen to some of the posts I read to understand the case. the first, dusk or dawn by. @CryptoYoda1338. second, Bitcoin Price was Manipulated by Tether, Researchers Claim by. cryptonews.im.
the conclusion is bitcoin is the future of society to achieve dream.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
June 13, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

It’s partly because of the hack of the South Korean exchange. Other than that it’s probably a combination of factors such as price manipulation, general nervousness of investors, and general worldwide economic uncertainty. I’ve noticed lately that there are lots of people making predictions about the price of Bitcoin and they range from Bitcoin being dead to being worth 1 million in a couple of years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 12:07:55 PM
-snip-
Right mate, what this market needs right now is liquidity and the annoying part of it all is that the whales are just so greedy that they make it so obvious manipulating the market anyhow they please and then making even traders very cautious of trying to trade the market at times like this. Asides liquidity, we also need real life usage as a currency because it seems we have more of a speculative asset right now than something with a value worth rising at all.

Virtually most people are investing, trading and hardly are we seeing people making use of it as a currency which was the sole purpose of its creation. In the process of getting as a pure currency, bitcoin may face ups and downs which is what exactly happening right now. It may continue until, we all accept bitcoins as an another currency for day to day life.
Activity: 424
Merit: 75
TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk
June 12, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
yawn,   You should be used to these strong corrections by now.  I've seen coins rebound from 90 percent losses before so this is nothing to worry about.

Damn, I hope you're right. I'm not a crypto veteran so I'm afraid there is the possibility they won't bounce back, but I suppose I should a apply a longer term vision and focus on other things while stay tuned.

About the sudden fall, I've seen is due to massive sell offs. While the general tendency is to a slowly, progressive increase in the price, some whales dump thousands of coins to the market in a few minutes erasing the hardly, in several days, achieved gains.
Pages:
Jump to: