Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 12. (Read 9616 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
In its current state, ICOs are likely to continue doing poorly as there are no effective structure on ground to ensure that only projects with good potential and real solution to industry/societal problem receive funding to execute them.Many project currently just out to take a piece of the pie, that is an unsustainable model and investors will abandon the space. unless things change for good.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 05:31:27 PM
Yes, now it is risky to invest in ico, few projects that raise a lot of money, and very risky , but as they say where there is more risk and more you can earn
Activity: 137
October 11, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
I believe that the ICO will continue to exist and people will more carefully study the projects in which they want to participate. investments in ICO continue to be the best financial solution despite the fact that the market is falling
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 05:21:13 PM
Over the past 5 months, all 7 ISO projects in which I invested my money brought me only losses. I do not know why now to invest in ICO because this sphere of now is a loss to very many investors.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 11, 2018, 09:14:54 AM
The meaning of the investment idea is to invest the money that belongs to you in different investment instruments in order to gain high revenue in the future by taking risks. ICO investment is a popular way to become rich fast. But I recommend that you stay away from scam ICO projects.
Good advice but I feel everyone already knows that and the problem here is how to avoid scam ICO  are there certain characteristics? if you know you have to write it down here because we really need it
sorry, sorry i didn't mean to drop you but i just really want to know how to avoid scam ICO because i feel sad when i know many people lose because of scam ICO
brand new
Activity: 0
October 08, 2018, 03:13:53 AM
ICOs have the potential of being a powerful force in the development of open-source blockchain technologies. ICOs are popular for multiple reasons. Here are some reasons why you should invest in ICO:

The ICO model generates positive network effects that can vitalize and strengthen decentralized applications that require numerous users (or operational nodes). Decentralized applications often feature significant network effects wherein the user experience for each user improves upon the inclusion of additional users. When an organization conducts a public and open ICO for the development of a decentralized application, the process can automatically generate a large user base that can sustain the operation, security, and vitality of the decentralized network. If the users are token holders, they will be invested in the growth and success of the network.

Confirming contributions and distributing tokens simply requires monitoring and updating the distributed digital ledgers. This requires lower effort and resources compared to the traditional fundraising process of accepting checks and wire transfers, sending out standardized contracts, managing contracts and more.

Customized tokens can be easily generated through a number of platforms. Transaction costs associated with marketing and contribution settlement are significantly lower than traditional fundraising mechanisms.

Tokens can be marketed over the internet to a large, general audience. Potential buyers can learn about the ICO through the organization’s website, online forums, online messaging applications, social media websites and more.

Popular tokens have liquid markets on Cryptocurrency exchanges. The most popular tokens could exceed over $100 million in 24-hours time volume.

Sometimes it tends to be geographically concentrated in financial hubs like Silicon Valley, New York City, and London. The ICO method generally allows anyone in any geography to raise money. It also generally permits anyone to contribute.

Cryptocurrencies can appreciate quickly in price. Hope my answer might help Smiley.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 08:47:57 AM
In 2017, the ico market was very profitable, but this year , of course, everything has changed, and I think that if you invest you will have to wait for a profit during the year
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 11, 2018, 08:42:46 AM
as developer gains with returns on work with the goods and service deliverance on manage with the customs of tasks on selling and marketing, the rest to put on shifts with stages of manage of compliance as might to focus with tasks on finance with the bitcoin table.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 08:28:29 AM
The meaning of the investment idea is to invest the money that belongs to you in different investment instruments in order to gain high revenue in the future by taking risks. ICO investment is a popular way to become rich fast. But I recommend that you stay away from scam ICO projects.
copper member
Activity: 266
October 10, 2018, 11:53:05 AM
maybe the reason why investors invest in ICO is not only to gain profit but also investors really like the concept or platform they offer.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 10, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
Because ICOs are very nice in using and this organization of deal is easy to be done. But scammers make it worse and they lose their popularity so fast.
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 06:08:01 AM
For me, ICO is an investment and when we invest in it, we will get a profit as its value increases. But you have to remember, not all ICOs are good, if you are just a newbie, you should not invest in it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 03:12:27 PM
People invest because they hope. that everything will change. They believe that if they have invested money - that is, a guarantee of results. Or maybe someone advised the project. Differently. I personally for the time being refrain from investments.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 08, 2018, 04:26:08 AM
ICOs serve as one of the avenues to get valuable coins at cheap prices before they hit the market with their bull run. I have invested in a couple of ICOs which yielded more than 1000%. Not all ICOs are worth participating in, hence it requires thorough research in order to identify the good ones.
Activity: 296
October 08, 2018, 04:21:40 AM
Because it will be very useful for you and for an ICO because you will help to each other. What is more the income from such projects is very high and stable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

Definitely when in a bear market almost every coins more or less will be affected however i am lucky to say i have a few growing coins in my wallet at the moment, investing in ICO is the most lucrative part of crypto investment and i supposed because of this that attract more people into crypto to make some profit. I believe they will survive in the coming years however if in the long run maybe something else will emerge into the crypto and replace ICO.
Activity: 131
October 08, 2018, 03:41:00 AM
Of course will survive, I agree a ICO die, many soon lose all value in price. For many projects, the ICO is the only way to enter the market. I believe in the future of ICO, but I think that this market it's time to add regulation to reduce fraud.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
October 08, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Because this is a good way to get tokens, which will eventually become a good means for making a profit. Let me give an example of how I invested  in the monero and what we see now, confidence and income. Therefore further I think it is not necessary to explain.

even though at present almost all coins are not good so there is nothing good, so I agree with you that investing in IO is one of the best things and is still the best investment.
a lot of coins are falling right now and the only way to get the maximum profit is to invest in ICO. yeah it's better to get a token in the ICO than to buy coins on the market that are still declining.
i am not agree with your opinion.invest in ico project at this moment risky enough.we often to see token price drop alot after listed in market.personally i am prefer buying coins for top 20 cmc that have alot drop in market.
Activity: 37
October 08, 2018, 02:43:11 AM
Investing in Icos is an opputunty to gain a certain ROI in the nearest future. It's a shame that today the ICO market is plagued by scammer ripping of investors nevertheless there are still some projects worth it with genuine use cases.
Activity: 269
October 08, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
I think the main goal of investors is to get the profits they want and they promise, investing in ICOs has a big advantage if you buy coins they sell in pre sale, because buying at pre-sale gets 50% -80% more bonus cheaper than at the time of the ICO, the project always offered their coins which would later generate profits for the buyers.

I think why do investors choose to invest in ICO because the factors offered by the ICO project will get multiple benefits,

For beginners don't ever invest in ICO because you don't have knowledge or knowledge about ICO, for now there are many ICO scams that have happened, and the assets you invest will be lost because they are scams.
Pages:
Jump to: