Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 7. (Read 9616 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 8
October 25, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
Good and real ICO that is meant for a genuine product will survive and those who invest in them will still make make some reasonable profits. You do not just start investing in any ICO without first working on the project to know whether the project has a product that the team wants to bring forth.The product and concept is it achievable and will it be beneficial to mankind?  Who are the team members? do they have the relevant know how and have them been involved in this type  project and was the project successful. These are the things to consider before investing in such ICO.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
October 25, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
crypto money is always a risk. ico this is the least risk. so choosing ico is the most logical method. ico just wants time and patience. people can win in this way.
I laughed, I think I was very risky in excess of investing in the altcoin market. if you get a good project and quickly take advantage and leave it doesn't matter but ico 2018 is very bad
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 11:55:24 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

Because ICO's now are the best, cryptocurrency now is number one on investment program. Smiley
Yes, more coins are dropping and getting red but i really believe that ICO's will survive for a long time, also it depends on the foundation of the ICO, the team, the platform and etc. Because if it was founded strong and great for sure it will be successful at all. Smiley
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 11:30:35 AM
They are trying to earn some money in that bear market. But i think that is wrong decision. These days you know too many ico's are under their ico price. and it will be continue like that until next bull market.
I think in next bull market icos will start again. But they need bull .
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 11:28:27 AM
In investing in some ico is also good getting money and big profit from it. Rich investors only gets a big profit for buying a bunch of tokens and it depends in % you get in it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 05:30:56 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

yeah, I think ICO can continue but under new forms, new types of token models to be adopted.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 05:27:53 AM
Basically, people invest their free money in ICO and therefore are not afraid of losing this money. + you will not be able to earn x10-20 from your initial Deposit anywhere else.

What are your thoughts on free money? I find it easy to make money on the ICO market. However, if they do not know how to choose, they will easily lose money on ICO investments
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 04:46:10 PM
Why people prefer to take risks because you can't get a high profit without taking risks. People in the crypto money market are in the process of falling, taking the risk of buying crypts to the mindful investors. Why? After the red days, the market starts to grow with the increase in demand.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 03:17:02 PM
It's all about risk and reward factor dude, where the risk is more reward is also big, if you are capable of finding good and legit ICO's then it can be a life changing point for you. Many ico given more then 50x return in very short duration .
Activity: 125
October 24, 2018, 03:13:34 PM
Any investments are risky. Therefore, if you don’t understand how projects work well, then it’s better not to invest. Therefore, before investing, we need to understand the work of the cryptographic world to analyze the future of the project
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
Investing in ICOs is a trend when people find it too easy to earn quick money. However, I now invest in the ICO in the long run, because then the real value of the project is revealed
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 01:38:34 PM
yeah   you   are  right   i   also   don  t   understand   why  they   invest  in   ico  and   they  know  that   the crypto  is  falling  and still  pretending to  gain something.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 11:56:07 AM
Basically, people invest their free money in ICO and therefore are not afraid of losing this money. + you will not be able to earn x10-20 from your initial Deposit anywhere else.

What are your thoughts on free money? I find it easy to make money on the ICO market. However, if they do not know how to choose, they will easily lose money on ICO investments
Activity: 1
October 24, 2018, 01:32:10 PM
ICO will still exist. Only really potential projects can survive this time. Now, many investors are more difficult to choose which ICO to invest
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
October 24, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

why should we invest in ico when we can get these tokens/coins in airdrop and bounty.  there are some people that don't have much time and effort to give to the project but do have some money.  these people opt to throw in money as investment and will just check on the price after some years.  these people seem to have confidence on the project ico they invested in.
Activity: 322
October 24, 2018, 01:13:54 PM
We all use it to invest without giving money to the icos. Besides, I think that it really gives us a lot of experience in this market. research is constantly improving our ability.
Activity: 265
October 24, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
yeah  what  you  say  is  really a fact and is very  true  but  there is  a hope they think  that they can  find  that  in  ico and  their  money  will  be  back  in  a short time.
Activity: 644
October 24, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
Invest in ICO project is very profitable and they also know the stakes. And now many coin prices are falling. And this also affects the interest of the investors to invest again. But they will still continue to invest because they still believe that the price of coins will soon recover.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
October 24, 2018, 01:03:22 PM
business is all about taking risk,so that's why we are still investing, we still believe in the ICO, we still believe in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
October 24, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
During ICO is the best time to acquire tokens for the prices are cheap for good projects that is the only time you can buy the token cheap. With time the price increases and investor make a good profit. For shit coins and scam ICO the priced decrease to no value. So, one has to do his due diligence when investing in ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: