Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 9. (Read 9616 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
October 24, 2018, 04:54:27 AM
Basically, people invest their free money in ICO and therefore are not afraid of losing this money. + you will not be able to earn x10-20 from your initial Deposit anywhere else.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 04:32:24 AM
How long this market will live depends on many reasons, and the fact that there are many fraudulent projects is bad for the whole situation today.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 04:29:29 AM
I invested in ICOs because I felt it would be profitable for me in the future as the project evolved. I usually choose the right one before I decide to invest. I usually invest in "privatesale" or "preico". Because their prices are at this stage cheap and I can get high bonuses.

This helps me sell the tokens when they reach the Preico price and receive a profit from the reward when purchased
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 04:20:09 AM
When the ICO price conditions are in very good indeed to invest. Because if invest when prices are falling, you can earn coins at very low prices. That way you can hold a coin for the long term. And benefits in the future.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 24, 2018, 04:17:50 AM
Investing in ICO requires much research and investigation! So in order to get a winner, you have to check if there really is a solid product behind the ICO and if the team is good enough to deliver on their promise. For example an ICO like ARROUND can be a winner if the team delivers and it is a new concept targeting the augmented reality industry! So it CAN be a success in the long run..
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 24, 2018, 04:16:27 AM
They seek profits in each ICO.
Although the ICO is falling in price and all cryptocurrency is far away, they are looking for profit.
Maybe not this year but maybe next year for profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 04:10:45 AM
People take the risk of investing in ICO because ICO is currently the highest rate of return, but the most disappointing is that there are too many fraudsters in the ICO market!
Activity: 452
October 24, 2018, 04:05:11 AM
Everything is very difficult, the investor should be very careful about the choice of ICO, analyze the project, team, and have great luck, since in 2018 many projects are simply useless
Activity: 111
October 24, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
to  invest in  ico  even  we  know that it is  risky  is just  because of the  hope that  we  think  it  is going to  make us happy at  the end  and  make  profitable.
Activity: 404
October 24, 2018, 03:46:23 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
I have read a lot about investing topics on ICOS campaigns. I think people invest in ICOS because it is very potential as Bitcoin prices increase ICOS campaigns also increase and make more profit.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 03:30:10 AM
people   invest  in   ico  because  they  believe that   one day  the  prices  are  going  to  bup up  and there  will  come  lots  of profits  and will worth  it that   you  waited  for  such  along  time.
Activity: 658
October 24, 2018, 03:28:44 AM
No risk no reward!  The level of your risk in life determine to a large  extent your reward.  I think ICO have benefited the larger community of cryptocurrency investors and traders  and people that believe in cryptocurrency ideals want to see it come true and ICO prepare a vechicle for that provided they are resolute in driving the vechicle to it's destination!
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 24, 2018, 03:27:50 AM
It often happens that after the end of the ICO, the product is not yet ready and therefore it takes some time to finalize it, and only after a normal launch of the project tokens rise in price!
Activity: 462
October 24, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
the  reason  why  the  most  of  us  invest  in   ico  is  that  in  order  to take  something  more  in  return  because we know it is  risky a  lot  but it  is  a  hope  that  me   perosnally  i  believe  that it  is  going to  get  higher values.
   ICO can be a profit for you, but I still know another way to passive income - forging. But there are very few forging coins.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 03:04:39 AM
the  reason  why  the  most  of  us  invest  in   ico  is  that  in  order  to take  something  more  in  return  because we know it is  risky a  lot  but it  is  a  hope  that  me   perosnally  i  believe  that it  is  going to  get  higher values.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 03:02:34 AM
there are several reasons an ico is failed. the failed coins will not have a value in the market price. therefore we must be smart to choose a good ico so that we can get the coins that have a high prices on the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 02:58:39 AM
ICO will never die, at least one project a year, but will create new projects that will make the cryptocurrency more varied and interesting. People invest because they want to buy coins at the lowest price, but sometimes lose their money, a common practice in our market, important not to forget the Golden rule, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 532
October 24, 2018, 02:49:52 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

Yes, ICOs will survive but they will be less in number and absolutely they will raise less money. Those future will perhaps try to compete the existing one and there will be no unique ideas. They will just upgrade it like other blockchain format altcoins that are now 4.0 so they can still attract investors.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 24, 2018, 02:16:32 AM
The purpose of my investment in the ICO project is to hope that it will bring me wealth. I am optimistic about the future development of the blockchain.
Activity: 462
October 24, 2018, 02:14:10 AM
I believe that most people start investing money in an ICO just for the sake of earning an income. After all, they expect to receive a large income in the long term. Although such investments also help to develop ideas and technologies that are of great importance to society.
Pages:
Jump to: