Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 47. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
June 19, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
The main reason I think is the profit that the investors are earning from ICOs. Due to lot of ICOs being released everyweek, investors are given chances to earn profit from investing to ICOs especially those that are popular in the market. There are many ICO tokens which sre good for holding through market downfalls which gives them the idea to invest.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 03:56:25 AM
Are ICOs still viable investment options nowadays? I'm looking at Impetus, Aethion, or Menlo tokens, but how do we know which coins have the potential to grow in value?
Activity: 95
June 19, 2018, 03:55:53 AM
If you know an ico project with great potential. Then this project will bring you huge returns. But the premise is how do you find these types of ico items.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
June 19, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
ICO is currently a program that is very desirable for the community. Because the results are promising and a great opportunity to be obtained and done in an easy and simple way. So that ICO increasingly attracts many communities to join and fight for ICO. Due to a large number of communities that are joining, there are now more and more crypto industries that are creating new ICOs, which makes the community more enthusiastic in following it to earn the most revenue.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 03:47:39 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
It is so good to invest in an ICO especially if successful. There are lots of good ICO, we just research for them. Though there are also other ICO that are unsuccessful, so you must take the risk.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 03:45:32 AM
Invest in ICO people like, because they expect a profit several times higher than the investment.
Activity: 23
June 19, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

yes..its good ..Dakuce: The Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it.
Set4earth: SET is a reward token to promote the research, use, sale, and purchase of eco-friendly products.
decentralized marketplace.
Dona: Dona offers a new donation platform to make donations accessible to everyone with the help of blockchain technology
Activity: 78
June 18, 2018, 11:03:59 PM
I invest in the most promising ICO in my opinion. it's Lympo. it is the only one in the world with such functionality when you can sell your achievements in sports. You asked. I answered. Don't need my post to be construed as advertising.
Activity: 126
June 18, 2018, 08:37:35 PM
some ico maybe can take longer than the other (i mean the coin). not all ico will live longer but if they good project, the people will take the risk and will invest in that ico. they not only think about the clearly profit, but they think about some month ago the project will success or not.
im sure all ppl want take just the profit, but they ever do some mistake and get loss for some money. but this is crypto world, who knows the future. we just make a wish, for a good wish
Activity: 122
June 18, 2018, 01:51:32 PM
Maybe it will be. But I think that $ 5,000 is a very large figure, which will only be provided that bitcoin will cost about $ 50,000 for 1BTC, all the same for bitcoin the future and I think that this will be possible only under this condition
Activity: 43
June 17, 2018, 09:25:20 PM
There are several reasons as to why anyone would probably want to buy into an ICO. The main reason I believe is people want to make a quick buck by buying in cheap and hoping the project is a success. Another would be is that they like the idea and want to support it so they buy the ICO to support the developers.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
It is highly beneficial to invest in right ICO, but finding such ICO is not exactly that easy. Duecoin is created for that way only, it is a very solid option and something that looks really nice and something that you would feel comfortable with.

Activity: 25
June 17, 2018, 04:41:40 AM
I think investing in an ICO project could be another alternative. not merely have to invest in bitcoin. certainly before investing in ICO projects we make sure first and look for ICO projects that have good potentialI think investing in an ICO project could be another alternative. not merely have to invest in bitcoin. certainly before investing in ICO projects we make sure first and look for ICO projects that have good potential
Activity: 104
June 16, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
Well, in the world of cryptocurrency is to make it easier, ICO will help us to see a lot of interesting projects that were not without this wonderful way of investing. In order not to lose your money, before you invest in a project you need to study it well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 04:34:32 PM
At the moment I do not see any alternatives to how to turn a small bankroll into a lot of money ... I consider trading even more risky than participating in new projects. After all, you can participate only in the most popular projects, which are likely to go to the exchanges with profit!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Participation in ICO is a great opportunity to earn big money. And of course, it's risky, but it's worth it, i think. There are so many examples of people whose lives have changed because of ICO. The most challenging part of participating in ICO is choosing a project.
I have chosen Asura for my next investment. Of course, it's only my opinion, but I really believe in this project. Asura is a self-sustainable E-sport ecosystem. It offers so many options, you'd better check this project out! https://asuracoin.io
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 04:28:50 PM
All investments have some risks. To minimize the risk, you need to make sure that the ICO has a working product, check the whitelist and the team.
copper member
Activity: 233
June 15, 2018, 04:16:07 PM
investing is always a risk, so investing on ICO is a risk but a way to profile as well. people invest in ICO becuase of the profile in returne (better than saving money in bank... )
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
June 15, 2018, 03:57:10 PM
I think that people invest in cryptocurrencies because they believe that they have a great future, because they believe that they can help them become richer. Many people believe in the idea and are ready to invest in it.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 03:49:51 PM
It has the potential to give a high percentage of profits over a short period of time, if you're good at trading.
Pages:
Jump to: