Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 48. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:46:20 PM
at the time of ICO investors buy tokens. the advantage in this is that these tokens after ICO can rise in price by 50-600%! You need to invest in order to get purchased tokens on the exchange; there are trades, and due to this, further growth of purchased coins is ensured.
but when investing in ICO I always worry, and always be careful that no money that I invest not in stolen.
theft often happens but we must be careful before investing, and find out whether the project is going well or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
June 15, 2018, 03:44:12 PM
If you correctly allocate your resources, you can get up well on the bounty, and then invest and get a very good profit.
Activity: 215
June 15, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
After the successful holding of the ICO, the coin bought by us is added to the particular exchange, the crypto-currency, where its further trades take place, which, in the future, ensure the further growth of the coin that we bought. If all went well, then the coin acquired during the initial placement can rise in price by 50-600 percent!
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 09:29:45 AM
If I find good quality ICO, I invest.
If you invest in ICO, if you fall into the stock market, you will make a lot of money.
In the crypto money world, you can win the most money with ICOs.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 09:28:20 AM
I think investing in an ICO project could be another alternative. not merely have to invest in bitcoin. certainly before investing in ICO projects we make sure first and look for ICO projects that have good potential
Activity: 114
June 13, 2018, 09:02:43 AM
Most people invest in ICOs to get better returns, but the greed blinds them and they don't do their research and just go with the hype for the ICO. What they don't realize is that most of this hype is created by shills paid by the creators of the ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

Investing in cryptocurrencies is good alternative in front of ICO projects. But I agree that startups are more interesting. And it is possible to get a great money from the successful advanced project.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
Why to Invest in ICO? well because some ICO has good program and object so its value may rise up significantly. Just remember, not all ICO is good, try to read and search before investing your money.
Activity: 459
June 12, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
Why invest in ICO? I think you are a newbie. ICO's profit is the highest for all coins. A good project will make you instantly rich. This is the benefit of ICO.
Activity: 120
June 12, 2018, 09:42:41 AM
ICO is a great way to earn, of course there are bad and good projects and the risk is inevitable, in order not to make mistakes and not to lose money you need experience.
Activity: 319
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 12, 2018, 09:40:12 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Well, most, but not all of them, and that's the answer why. Sometimes you can get x2-x10 investing in to ICOs. Everybody wants huge profit the sooner the better.
Activity: 257
June 12, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
I invest only in the top ICOs like Sparkster, just because their ideas are basicaly what we starve for many years and they promiss to provide that!
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 07:42:54 AM
As a rule, the greater the risk, the greater the profit. Big profits attract a large number of people. And many of these people have such a vice as greed. They can not cope with emotions and make wrong decisions. People who can cope with emotions and who have a good analytical mind, earn good money. It's my opinion.
Activity: 236
June 12, 2018, 07:40:29 AM
Yeah I agree but one project has Rita goals and many people would support their goals, then doesn't matter what is the state of market
Activity: 434
June 12, 2018, 04:57:25 AM
One of the most profitable and promising options for making a profit with minimal time and effort. If you can find a really good ICO project, you can sometimes get a double profit or more.
Activity: 89
June 11, 2018, 03:27:22 PM
Of course, because of the huge potential profits, although this is a very risky investment, but they can give thousands of percent.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
June 11, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
The reason behind why we should invest in the company who offers ICO is to obtained a huge profit from it. ICO companies is the new investment in our era which gives instant money with less effort.
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
I do not think so . The ico usually drops at the beginning. Including the potential ico also fell similar. I think it takes time to develop. Investors always trust their ico. Investing is a far-sighted job .. so calm waiting is indispensable
Activity: 385
June 11, 2018, 11:24:54 AM
at the time of ICO investors buy tokens. the advantage in this is that these tokens after ICO can rise in price by 50-600%! You need to invest in order to get purchased tokens on the exchange; there are trades, and due to this, further growth of purchased coins is ensured.
Activity: 163
June 11, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
Because there is a good profit potential if the project skyrocketed the current price of alcoin. but we have to be very careful with the right choice, but investment in ICO is the most profitable in crypto currency and if we know how to choose a good ICO, our profit will be too high later, With this method I can buy more tokens with prices much cheaper than other investors.
Pages:
Jump to: