Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 50. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 08:52:28 AM
I do not think anybody can be sure how long the bitcoin lasts, just as no one can make sure bitcoin can be booming and has a big nominal of virtual money right now, which is clear while there is still an opportunity to earn revenue on bitcoin, I will continue to work as much as possible to gain bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 08:39:52 AM
Yes, investing in ico are very risky because of the rate of scam but there are still some very good one that you can invest in and make profit as long as you took time to select a good one after your research. Icos are very good and easy ways to earn token and you get profit when the project get listed on the exchange list.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
So I ask myself this question all the time. Why do I invest my money in ICO? Only one project out of six gave a profit of three times the initial cost, and the rest either fell in price or turned out to be scammers. I believe that it is necessary to carefully choose ico, even if the amount of investment is sufficiently small.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
Actually even in those days there are projects that are having success so this is not like the overall coin falling
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
Ico crypto is a great part of the money-generating market in the potential markets. One of the positive aspects of giving bonus coins to the participants.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 04:55:04 AM
Basically everybody invests in ICO to make a profit on what they invest in ICO, but not only that, you should check first, especially looking at the profiles of all their teams if there is a related project name in their dilinkedin profile that signifies that they are true work for the project.
June 08, 2018, 04:52:46 AM
the current state of the coin is not relevant to the ICO investment. usually you get good terms on the investment meaning X+30% etc.
you end up getting more coins then invested. another thing is when the coin starts to get traded it usually bounce a bit higher then it's worth and at that point it's the investor decision to drop it or to keep holding it.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
Basically everybody invests in ICO to make a profit on what they invest in ICO, but not only that, you should check first, especially looking at the profiles of all their teams if there is a related project name in their dilinkedin profile that signifies that they are true work for the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
June 06, 2018, 03:24:45 PM
It's true that there are now many ICOs that have no prospects or are created for fraud and such projects are more than half, but there are quite a few promising ICOs that in the long run can bring you greater profits. There is also a percentage of ICO that collects Soft Cap in a few hours and even after the release of their tokens are several times higher than the price that was at the ICO. Big profits are fraught with risks, but with the right approach to choosing a project for investment, your chances of making a profit increase.
Activity: 4
June 06, 2018, 01:52:05 PM
I think we should invest in ICO, although there is always danger after ICO projects, but if we know clearly, smart investment, read carefully information about ICO we're going to participate in this will is a great opportunity for all of us
June 06, 2018, 01:42:12 PM
Because icos investment will bring in quick profits. Nothing is easy to invest. High risk, but good project selection. If you have the ability to evaluate, it will bring more profit to you than a loss. Good luck with your investment.
Merit: 14
June 06, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
If you are lucky with the project, you can make good money for the ICO. And you can not buy cheaper when entering the stock exchange, as many think.
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 06, 2018, 10:40:54 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

The only reason why people still invest in ICO despite of all the concerns regarding "scams" is because , they hope to get a huge profit in the coming time . Investing a little in ICOs is not a big deal to all the wealthy investors who won't egret it even if the ICO turns out to be scam , but the investors with less sources also tend to go for it because obviously , what else is the best bay to get easy money ?
ICO is going to survive till the crypto currencies all going to survive .
xws
Activity: 105
June 06, 2018, 10:12:34 AM
If you spend a lot of time in this industry, you have acquaintances who understand the analytics of projects, you can almost always go into projects and come out in a small plus. But with good attention you can invest 100 and get 1000 and it's real. There are risks, but you must remember the crypto-industry itself is very unstable and full of risks.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
June 06, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
Investment in Initial Coin Offering is the new type of investment which helps the people to earn instant money in easiest and most convenient way without paying too much effort to have it.
Activity: 686
June 06, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
I think that investing in ICO is still a profitable type of investment. The main thing is to choose a good project for investment. Personally, I stop investing in ICO, as too many projects are now falling in price after listing.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
June 06, 2018, 05:05:46 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

Because despite a quite risk in ICO investment, the returns of investment of ICO is very good too.
I think ICO will survive for long time because many companies already using ICO to collect capital funds from investors.
June 06, 2018, 04:46:42 AM
I think if we see a good project with a long-term development trend, we should try to invest in it because it will bring us a big profit. But it is difficult to distinguish between good projects and fraudulent projects
June 06, 2018, 04:45:54 AM
Most people invest in ICOs to get better returns, but the greed blinds them and they don't do their research and just go with the hype for the ICO. What they don't realize is that most of this hype is created by shills paid by the creators of the ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 05, 2018, 01:46:26 PM
in my opinion, ico will last long, because not all ico is a cheat, many successful ico project too, maybe fore there is a regulation that will set ico

My brother earned a lot of money as he was lucky to find 3 great ICOs. As for me, I do not risk too much as it is really not easy to pick a very good project that is not a scam and will bring you earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: