Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 55. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 05:38:37 PM
investments in ICO is the easy alternative to get considerable profit. about the ups and downs of that price are reasonable, with a sense of wait we must wait for the green again, and the time that it is certain to happen. in my opinion, it is not a loss of investment in ICO, the results also did not disappoint.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 05:24:06 PM
Many people invest in ICOs to get a good income, because often the coin exit to the exchange, the price of it grows at least 2 times. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers, so you need to carefully choose the project. I study the team, the website, the white paper of the project.
Activity: 111
June 03, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
Then, to support the ICO with their own funds, whose technologies will be useful in the future for everyone, or until such time as it all does not fall apart
Activity: 336
June 03, 2018, 08:49:08 AM
The people who r investing in an ICO's r the risk taker they r like gamblers but in an more knowledgeable way. There r some who knows that ICO's that they r joining would be successful because of its wonderful project and good team. Recently I drew attention to one of the projects dealing with security called REMME. It has everything u need to prevent violations and ensure the security of ur data. REMME implements unbreakable, reliable user authentication to protect ur users, employees and company data from cyberattacks. I join in before it hits the market because in the market the price could easily go way higher than the ICO price and also they would get a bonus in the ICO. I'm sure that this will happen with this project, because he is very promising as for me.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 02, 2018, 09:36:44 AM
Potential big gains. Obviously there is also the fact that someone may genuinely like the project and want to invest for this reason, I'd imagine this would more than likely be with the thought of good returns along the way. It is extremely risky.
Activity: 420
June 03, 2018, 08:32:49 AM
The main reason why we are investing in ICO is to earn profit or income in easy way because this kind of business is not required a too much effort to be one of the successful investors in this business.
Activity: 560
June 02, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
Every day there is a lot of slag, the only way I can describe most of the projects that conduct ICO. But still there are good, although they fall in price after entering the stock Exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
I think because some ICO has good program, and a lot of ICOs got great potential, but there many ICOS are scams, so we need to do our own research and decide which ICO is worth investing into.
Activity: 143
June 02, 2018, 06:29:04 AM
Because ICO will be profitable when the token is on the floor and is "pump". Not all ICOs are successful, so choosing ICO for investment is a difficult investment decision.
Activity: 406
June 02, 2018, 06:22:06 AM
It takes a very long time to think about the risks that you incur when investing and this should be no big problem for you. You should have plans for capital diversification and you must be sure that your capital is working and working for you, not someone else with permanent changes. Choose good projects and then try to divide them into categories and successes in each direction of cryptoeconomics. I am sure that you will find a lot of ways to get profit without risks that you have on market
Activity: 153
June 02, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
we all want to make money! therefore, each of us understands that one of the ways to earn money is to invest in an ICO. of course there are risks! but if you do not risk to earn clearly will not work! the main thing is to annalize the company in which you invest and then you can earn
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 04:50:12 AM
Becaue some people i invest in icos project still have that dream of that they will be millionaires just buy investing in a little amount of money in a cfew ico and this is not a bad thing to do ,but you need to understand thaat if you invest in scammy one , you are going to lose your money instead of earing but many people i believe in a miracle it someday they get the dream to become a millionaires
Activity: 323
June 02, 2018, 04:44:31 AM
Because investing in ico is currently so popular. You can get a decent profit in a minute. So I think investing in ico is something very nice and can promise big profits. However you should remain cautious if investing in ico as there are some scam ico.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 04:44:08 AM
If the investor can invest his money in a good project, which in the future will be popular, he will be able to earn a huge amount of money!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 04:41:59 AM
Many people still participate to invest in ICO because they still believe that There are still some legit ICOs to invest. SOme ICOs are now created by the experienced team and they create the new concept. Therefore, it can attract the investors to invest in the ICO. Moreover, ICO commonly will give the bonuses for the who invest in early-stage or some periods.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 02, 2018, 04:36:03 AM
I don't know why they still insist on investing in ICO. I have already given up this type of investment. I think the current ICO is not only fraudsters, but also the price of tokens after its listing is very unstable!
Activity: 23
June 02, 2018, 04:34:12 AM
ico similar to baby, yet the price is very low. if you can discover a quality project you can get very high profits.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 02:29:13 AM
you should still invest in ICO even if the coin price is low because the probable price of the coins will rise again and the ICO will be able to survive the fall.
Activity: 1
June 02, 2018, 12:42:14 AM
well mybe there are many fake ICO and scam
but the short answer of this is that , there are a lot of people who became rich because of some ICO and of course a great luck  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
June 02, 2018, 12:24:13 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Simple because some people want to get richer as quick as they want, thats why they will invest in ico, even though it is very risky to become a scam project, well that's the price they have to pay, high risk = high profit. And yeah i think ico will survive as long as there is legitimate company out there.
Pages:
Jump to: