Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 58. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 02:29:54 AM
I think all investments are risky. the bigger the gain in investing, the greater the risk. but to overcome the risks involved in investing. before investing in an ICO project, you should do some research to make sure the ICO project really has a good roadmap and the project will be a success. I think ICO will last long, although the situation in the world crypto not so good, there are still many people who are interested and invest in ICO. because if the ICO project works, they will get a good profit.
Activity: 97
May 29, 2018, 11:29:02 PM
I think all investments have some risks. but we can minimize that risk by doing some research to make sure ICO has a good product, I think that is the basis for investing in ICO. there are still many people who are interested in ICO because it is true, if successful project they will get a good profit. I think the crypto world will still last long despite the current bad state
Yeah I agree. Every investment related to crypto have risks. Doing research is a good think to make sure a ICO that you've been supporting has potential to grow and has great product, to make you a profit in return.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
May 29, 2018, 11:26:23 PM
It is a new kind of investment in digital financial industry and they are offering a good and great return for the investment, the problem is they are a high gain investment and also high risk investment which is if you pick a bad ICO then you got chances losing your money.
Activity: 106
May 29, 2018, 11:24:32 PM
I think it's a good time to invest in ICOs. Although not all ICOs are successful, there are still legitimate products that offer remarkable ROI for token investors. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and regulations are emerging which is a good thing. You can check out VLUX, they are one of the best ICOs right now in my opinion. https://vlux.io/
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 29, 2018, 11:10:08 PM
I want to make a lot of money in the investment. Though the risk is high, the profit is high also. It can also make me excited for making more money than my job and estate.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 10:52:03 PM
Investing in ICO is more risky than buying a coins/tokens in the exchanger but always remember that the higher the risk the higher the return. Buying in ICO is a big opportunity for us to buy a cheap coin/token most especially during presale. We must be wise  in choosing an ICO to invest because some are scam.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 29, 2018, 05:10:48 PM
The thing about ICOs is that during it, the coins that are being sold are done at a really cheap price. This initial discount is what helps you get the coins at a cheap rate. Then when the coins get listed on the exchanges, the coins are listed in the original prices that was intended for the coin which is a higher price than what was giving at the ico. When the price starts going up, you keep making money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 08:52:08 AM
Because at the ico stage, you can buy a coin for a certain amount and get a bonus, which then gives a profit. And in case of growth, a good profit.

You're right. During ICO projects, generous bonuses are offered for the purchase of tokens which will increase profits. But you need to learn how to choose promising ICO.
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 08:07:09 AM
It's simple. The main purpose of any investment is to make a profit. The motivation of the buyers of tokens shows what they expect from the project: the profit, the pursuit of advanced ideas, benefits, etc. This gives you the opportunity to assess the legal aspects of such relationships, possible harm, etc.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 21, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
Investing in ICO is really good because it's almost like buying a lottery and you'll earn good from this lottery if that project is succeed.
Many people already get their profits , about x5 or x6 balance just in a short-moment.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 09:17:49 PM
Any investment is a risk. Ico offers a good chance to buy the coin at a low price. If the Ico is successful, your coin will be several times the profit.
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
Yes, ICOs are going to survive for a long time. Investing in ICO is one of the most profitable ways. But you need to invest in the great team and good projects.
Activity: 144
May 21, 2018, 09:51:47 AM
Any investment is a risk. Ico offers a good chance to buy the coin at a low price. If the Ico is successful, your coin will be several times the profit.
The main purpose of investing, in general, is expecting an income in the future. In my opinion, people invest in ICOs for the reason that they expect the coins to increase in value after the project has been done well. It is quite risky for the reason that it does not guarantee a gain, though.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
I think getting rich quickly inspires us all to participate in Ico.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
This risk of increased capital growth in the future but you should understand that you can loose your money. I prefer projects that have a capitalization, that they have at the beginning of the path, but they are developing in the near future. Now I'm talking about projects like Remme, and they really have the opportunity to become a leader in the data security market and our accounts. Using the breakthrough technology of blockchain, they make passwords unnecessary, and thanks to this we can be sure that our data is protected and does not require our constant concern for our own information and its security. I believe in this project and that they are few, although their real value is much higher than their price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 09:27:03 AM
After the appearance of KYC, many people began to use the services of third parties to invest in such ICO. but in General, ICP is a great opportunity to earn money, it is one of the most important elements of the crypto-currency market
Activity: 20
May 19, 2018, 09:13:22 PM
i think blockchain still has a long way ahead to come in live. but in short time, it has advantages on some fields like fintech, travel, social network, etc... So i'm interested in some ico, which could make porfit in near future, around 1 year
Activity: 92
May 19, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
With ICO  you make quick  money, Alot  of project is sure to fail, but for the real project that survive it going to be a big  form of ROI to investors, as ICO is the modern day IPO, Digital platform is taking over globally.
Activity: 13
May 19, 2018, 08:48:17 AM
Its the same question as why would i invest on bitcoins, altcoins, stock market , or simply why do i invest ? To earn profit for the future ofcourse. To have a security
Activity: 88
May 19, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
Because we are as bounty hunter promote it so many people will interesting to make invest in it. And also many people thinking make invest in ICO is way to get quick profit. There are several ICO was give profit multiple times and many investor thinking will be same case for others ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: