Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 61. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 09:31:11 AM
We cannot predict if the ICO is legit or not, scam or not. But, we can learn which ICO is more promising. Investing in ICO is yeah true very risky. But, along with the deep analysis and research, we can be sure of some certain ICO. Buying the token in the ICO allows us to get bonuses that will be profitable for us. That is some of what expect by the investors of an ICO.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 09:30:55 AM
It's simple. The main purpose of any investment is to make a profit. The motivation of the buyers of tokens shows what they expect from the project: the profit, the pursuit of advanced ideas, benefits, etc. This gives you the opportunity to assess the legal aspects of such relationships, possible harm, etc.

Sometimes i invest in ICOs because price are very cheap but before buying /investing we must check and ensure that the tokens we are buying has potential to increase in long term investment.
Activity: 126
May 16, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
It's simple. The main purpose of any investment is to make a profit. The motivation of the buyers of tokens shows what they expect from the project: the profit, the pursuit of advanced ideas, benefits, etc. This gives you the opportunity to assess the legal aspects of such relationships, possible harm, etc.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 16, 2018, 09:08:45 AM
It is actually greedy people who panic sell their currencies, because they look for really big profit and do not have patience to wait for the right time. And that is how most of the wrong choices made.
Activity: 26
May 16, 2018, 06:59:23 AM
The best way to invest in ICOs is to get in during Pre sale..
brand new
Activity: 0
May 16, 2018, 06:16:07 AM
I invest in the most promising ICO in my opinion. it's Lympo. it is the only one in the world with such functionality when you can sell your achievements in sports. You asked. I answered. Don't need my post to be construed as advertising
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 16, 2018, 06:58:01 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Many people like me are continuing to make investment with ICOs because we are aware how profitable is the ICOs. I earned now many profitable and promising coins because of ICOs.
Activity: 177
May 16, 2018, 06:17:37 AM
To get profit with minimal investment, to encourage good projects and help to develop crypto market. Take a look at Ambit Mining ICO - it is very promising project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
May 15, 2018, 11:31:02 AM
because investing in ICO is one way to earn big profits.
but now many ICOs are failing and also many are a scam.
before participating in ICO we must be more thorough, learn and must be absolutely sure that the project will be successful later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 11:26:21 AM
if I think ico and crypto have not been strictly managed, such as the strength and growth of the crypto market, but this is also a risk and a challenge for the investor itself. The problem is if we choose wrong ico good, can grow and profit is considered successful. but if we choose the wrong ico instead will get big losses as well, ico has a huge profit potential, Invest in ICO by buying their token with a cheaper price and then selling when the price of tokens at a high price.
Activity: 4
May 15, 2018, 11:19:27 AM
A very controversial belief, especially, in my opibion, considering how these projects fall after a fast ICO, given the overall statistics. In this regard, I am more of a skeptic and diversify my portfolio into ordinary crypto-currencies and altcoins which I buy through the service https://changevisor.com/bitcoin-best-rate-sell, in case of savings especially.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:10:57 AM
We must be good at choosing ICO. If you don't want to lose,   if ICO reaches the highest interest rate, the profit will be very great.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
i think investing some of my money in ico is a great opportunity for me to earn while working. Although i know that ico is not risk free and profitting from it is not guaranteed. I just want to take my chances then see the results of my investment at the end.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 15, 2018, 11:01:46 AM
Simply because some people still believe that they can earn lots of money just by spedning a little for investments like in ICO projects.
Activity: 90
May 15, 2018, 08:47:50 AM
I think investing in an ICO project could be another alternative. not merely have to invest in bitcoin. certainly before investing in ICO projects we make sure first and look for ICO projects that have good potential
Activity: 124
May 15, 2018, 12:06:20 AM
It is a high risk investment and don't forget that it could give you a high gain. So people wants to take the chances to get a high gain and trying their best to reduce the risk.
Activity: 70
May 15, 2018, 12:03:01 AM
Of course these fall will not be eternal. I myself invest in the ICO and after a while I will not earn much money on this, just now the collapse is going, but everything will go away.
Activity: 110
May 14, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
ICO is one way to invest. the investment advantage in ICO is that we can buy tokens from cheap ICO. and usually the token will rise in price after the ICO ends. but you have to choose a potentially good ICO. that is the reason why people invest in ICO.
Activity: 19
May 14, 2018, 01:47:13 PM
in my opinion investing in ICO is more profitable than just buying tokens on exchanges. first of all, you get sale price, which always pleasant, and second of all, if you choose the right (and by right i mean profitable ico)you can make money sooner
Activity: 22
May 12, 2018, 12:12:05 PM
it's a good idea to promote your ideas. For example, you have an idea but there is no money for this and ICO tell about your idea and you will be helped by money.
Pages:
Jump to: