Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 12. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 12:27:19 PM
Once bitcoins are sent, they can not be returned. The person who sent them can not return them without the consent of the recipient. Thus, a known method of credit card fraud is excluded when the card user makes a purchase, and then asks the card issuer to make a withdrawal of the payment, effectively canceling the transaction.
Activity: 364
March 02, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
Bitcoin currency is decentralized, so you can only dispose of it. There are no controlling bodies, and banks can not take it from you. This is a big plus for those whose belief in the reliability of the banking system is weakening.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
I think, bitcoin is invested in a very short period of time to trade in trade from one country to another. Bitcoin can be sold through online. People using bitcoin are progressing towards progress.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 11:07:38 AM
This is great of bitcoin. I am use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money and my income increase because use bitcoin, I am trading and follow signature campaign in bitcoin talk
Activity: 112
March 02, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
I use bitcoin for payment transaction that bitcoin can be used and also bitcoin is good source of income. And it also good to invest in bitcoin to gain a great profit in longterm of investment for our better future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 12:48:51 PM
Bitcoin has numerous advantages and benefits. With bitcoin you can get and send your money anywhere in the world at any time.  Bitcoin users can pay for their coins anywhere as long as they have internet access. Bitcoin can be backed up and encrypted for your money to be safe. And it is quick and has very low fees in bitcoin payments.
Activity: 55
February 22, 2018, 08:35:53 AM
Bitcoin A World Wide Crypto Currency 
Bitcoin Give Us So Many Opportunity  I Use Bitcoin Any Super Shop Can Do Payment With Bitcoin. And I Can Use Bitcoin Any Online Shop Payment
Bitcoin World Most Popular Crypto Currency,,
The Crypto Currency Mothers Of Bitcoin
February 22, 2018, 07:12:48 AM
For me bitcoin has really made a lot of convenience plus not hard to use. Whenever we need it can be used as well as transaction needs. It does not benefit us to save unpaid taxes unlike we put them into the bank we keep. Cool

But the bitcoin price can goes down too mate. Its like paying fee in the bank.
But for investment bitcoin is very good choice. Cryptocurrency specially bitcoin open the worldwide eyes about future investment.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 06:44:49 AM
For me I don't intend to use Bitcoin just to buy stuff online or other things like eat out or do groceries. My purpose of using Bitcoin is to invest on it, its value is rapidly increasing over time, it is a great asset to invest into to gain great profits may it be short term or long term investment.
Activity: 251
February 22, 2018, 03:56:41 AM
at the moment I use bitcoin only as a means of investing in another crypto currency. And of course, I expect the growth of this currency, with the aim of further small enrichment
Activity: 336
February 22, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
The reason why we need to used bitcoin is to promote the cryptocurrency and help everyone to start the innovation which will leads us towards to success; to achieve the better life we wanted.
copper member
Activity: 616
February 22, 2018, 12:31:46 AM
Bitcoin is good for investment purposes. Bitcoin is more efficient and convenient way to transfer money across the border. It can be used for payment transactions easily.
Activity: 154
February 21, 2018, 11:42:19 PM
Bitcoin is super useful to page for things in bulk since the transaction fee is usually the same while for other payment methods there wouldn't be a fixed fee. Also, other payment methods will take longer than bitcoin, especially for bank transfer which can take up to a month, while bitcoin transactions finish within the hour. Bitcoin is also an investment option and can be used for long-term investing.
Activity: 55
February 21, 2018, 11:06:15 PM
Bitcoin A World Wide Crypto Currency 
Bitcoin Give Us So Many Opportunity  I Use Bitcoin Any Super Shop Can Do Payment With Bitcoin. And I Can Use Bitcoin Any Online Shop Payment
Bitcoin World Most Popular Crypto Currency,,
The Crypto Currency Mothers Of Bitcoin.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 07:02:45 PM
      Bitcoin has a lot of uses,it is an asset that you can use to invest for you to earn much more. It helps for your financial shortage. You can use it as payments and it is easy to send it to others. And not now that we a computer world bitcoin is famous digital currency that we can use to improve our daily living.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2018, 06:56:46 PM
for me I use bitcoin to earn money because bitcoin is a great help to us who are unskilled and hard to find a job, because he has more value for my needs.
I don't like to use Bitcoin for work much. I like to use Bitcoin when the other person has a Bitcoin wallet.
February 20, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
Bitcoins are best used for my vzlyad when a large amount of money is provided, when you need to send instantly and without fear of losing to another purse.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
February 20, 2018, 12:24:23 PM
Bitcoin is now very popular, many economic media continue to preach about bitcoin development so this makes bitcoin very popular and for those who do not know bitcoin it will be curious, because they are curious to try to buy bitcoin and the result is profit, that's what I feel after recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 251
February 20, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
I use bitcoin as a means of investment, very convenient. Getting passive income is just fine
copper member
Activity: 42
In industry innovation we trust! www.zupply.net
February 20, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
Bitcoins is the future. I hope so !

Yes it is!
Pages:
Jump to: