Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 9. (Read 13315 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 01:19:08 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
We use bitcoin it helps is a lot of thing as in our daily lives especially our financial status it helps us to provide everything
Activity: 71
April 01, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
I use bitcoin for my successful life after a many year and get a additional income for my family.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
April 01, 2018, 01:00:23 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
We can use bitcoin because it is one of the fastest transactions now a days you can use for paying or buying also
Activity: 1
April 01, 2018, 12:49:31 AM
if asked why use bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency that many benefits we can invest to make money and also as a modern means of payment.
Activity: 90
April 01, 2018, 12:44:21 AM
I use bitcoin because I have it. and bitcoin is very different from other crypto, so I use bitcoin until now, even though bitcoin price is unstable but I will keep using it until now
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 10:37:51 PM
I use bitcoin for investments and easy transactions to earn a profit every day, and also for bitcoin in my country make tools to buy goods online using bitcoin, because for them it is very easy and safe to use.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 31, 2018, 10:35:54 PM
Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value
You have a point. I used bitcoin because I want to help my family and give them a descent life.  I think if we love someone,we can do anything just to make them happy. I also use bitcoin as another source of income inorder for me not to have a financial problem. The salary of my work is not enough to sustain the needs and wants of my family and I think bitcoin could help me to achieve my goals in life.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 10:31:56 PM
Why use bitcoin? Is was a sample question  but it has a lot of answers, no need to state it one by one. People who really use and patronizing bitcoin already know the useful of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just a currency, not just a stored of value it is also an investment.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
March 31, 2018, 10:30:30 PM
basically to earn money by investing on it,but most of the time you`ll just wait to gain some money.but if you want to earn more just learn more about reading graph it may helps to you
Activity: 17
March 31, 2018, 10:13:22 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

because I believe bitcoin is an appropriate and promising investment for me
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 04:40:34 PM
Use bitcoin is very easy for all.It is a very good currency.It is very trusted currency and most valuable coin.Its price going to high and high every day.All bitcoin wallet are not very trusted so you have to find a trusted bitcoin wallet.Use bitcoin is vary safe and it is save also.This is the cause of use bitcoin... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 392
March 31, 2018, 04:34:18 PM
With bitcoin, I have so great a liberty because I can spend my money without restrictions. I buy bitcoin and hold for a long time and sell part of it once I have made reasonable gain. There is a portion of bitcoin that I want to hold for as long as possible. BITCOIN for me is the future of digital currency. I believe someday, it will soar higher than what we could see now because more investment will roll in with time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
March 31, 2018, 04:25:22 PM
for those who know what bitcoin is and how to use it will choose bitcoin even though it is expensive and the cost of shipping is expensive, but bitcoin has its own charm so bitcoin can be as big as it is now after going through many obstacles
Activity: 280
March 31, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
I use bitcoin as a source of income. There are a lot of use for bitcoin that depends on your fashion. Bitcoin is more profitable than using a local bank full of rules by the government. We will expect that more people will use bitcoin because of the rapid word of mouth advertisement of the good benefits that bitcoin brings.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 09:35:32 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I'm interested to use Bitcoin because I want to gain my knowledge,an opportunity to obtain advance degrees ,and also Bitcoin is a deeper connect to the internet economy.
Activity: 28
March 29, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
The ideia is replace current money by the bitcoin. You ideia is like buy bitcoin with regular money would be expansive. No man, it's about stepdown paper currency and replace it only for bitcoin
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
March 29, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
So I can use bitcoin to help my parents and others who need help so I can bitcoin and map our house and buy more of what we need in our home so I bitcoin and I use bitcoin for remittances and I also collect bitcoin for my family's future..
Activity: 79
March 29, 2018, 09:52:25 AM
Why use bitcoin? Well, bitcoin is an investment where as the price goes up as the time passes by. When paying bills and etc, you can also use bitcoin where the transactions are easy, cheaper and faster.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
March 29, 2018, 06:19:18 AM
we simply use bitcoin to make money and to be able to excel in the future that we will never be suffering because of the bitcoin we earn.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 06:15:31 AM
Bitcoin is a digital coin which is generating from blockchain technology, bitcoin transaction is secured and reliable, bitcoin has a great future in the world money market and many countries will accept bitcoin as payment system so if u invest in bitcoin you will get good return.
Pages:
Jump to: